Become a Patron!

A Spin Off of Keep a Word/Drop a Word and Music, Pics, and Whatnot

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Howdy, glad you had a good holiday and that you’re healing up. It was nice here. I’ve been feeling blech as you know, so I’m glad I didn’t have to deal with family! I have two sisters and a brother. They’re out of state, and I didn’t invite them anyway! :teehee: I wasn’t shlepping to see them anyways. (We get along slightly, that’s it. )
I love you too, Wolfe. You were my first online vaping friend! On your ECF porch. :giggle: It was 8 months for me on the 27th!! Yay!

Give Emma and Duke a big hug from me. And send love to your mom and bro. :hug::hug::love::love:
Thank you ! Glad it was a nice Thanksgiving for you and hubby. Yeah, it's a good thing to note have family around when you're not feeling well. I'm sorry, you and your siblings don't get along very well :( . But, I do know how it goes. I'm just glad we eventually get along again, like nothing ever happened.
Aww, thank you I sure am glad we have become friends ! That's great :confetti::stars2: Happy Eighth Month and
CONGRATULATIONS :confetti::stars2: so very wonderful !
I already gave 'em big hugs from you. And, I'll pass on love to mom and bro, thank you lots of love :inlove: and many hugs :hug::hug: to you and hubby.
Please pass the cheese dip! It looks yummy. I’ve got my farm food coming tomorrow night between :wait: 10pm - 6am. (!!) :giggle: I may order something in later, like eggs over easy. I’ve got peanut butter and pasta in the house.
Did the cheese dip make it your way :teehee: ? Thank you ! I'd be ordering scrambled eggs and put some cheese dip on it, yummy. Love me some peanut butter and pasta. Don't eat PB very often anymore and I could eat pasta all by itself :teehee: .

Sent from....somewhere on Tapatalk

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
:wave:Well my friend I am gonna haveta take an eye break for a bit , should be back later, but in case I'm not, thank you, I had a great time tonight listening to all the great tunes everyone posted:cool:
A lot of great tunes tonight :shades: . Hopefully, will see you on the flip side :wave: Nighty nite, Jimi, sleep well and Sweet Dreams
Muscle of love
Can't Get It Out Of My Head...by E.L.O

VapeJunkie

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
:wave:Well my friend I am gonna haveta take an eye break for a bit , should be back later, but in case I'm not, thank you, I had a great time tonight listening to all the great tunes everyone posted:cool:

So sorry to have disappeared.... Darn internet went down and I fell asleep waiting for it to come back up. I didn't flack on you but I do apologize. Anyhow great music last night and it was fun trying to find new songs to throw in the rotation that we haven't used on key words before. Made it even more challenging... Have a great nights sleep and I will catch you later today. I am off to catch some more zzzzz's myself.... I am packing a bigger net this time so hopefully I catch more of them.... lol

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
ee9b02fd15c3e33a6bb2677d91b54cf5.gif
Music Game Family :inlove:
For all those in the snow storm stay warm and be safe if you have drive anywhere :hug: . Hope everyone has a great day today. Love and hugs :hug::blowkiss::hug:

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Well I keep trying to push my limits without pain killers (now have 2 left) but I see the Doctor on Monday so if I still need more I can ask. Mainly just hate the side effects of them. Not trying to go into too much detail there... lol But yeah I am getting better.... Just takes time....
:wave: Good morning, VJ :)
Hope all goes well at the doctors today :hug: . Are you getting the stitches out today? Other than going to doctors, I hope you have a good day today and hopefully your internet won't crap out on you and we will see you later :wave:

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Patsy Cline - - Crazy.

Howdy, MG fam. Have a great day and I’ll catch y’all later. Stay warm and safe. Love and hugs and yummy clouds to everyone.
:) Good morning, Rhianne :wave: Thank you :) Hope you have a great day! And, hopefully catch you later. Love and hugs :hug: and big tasty :cloud::cloud::cloud:

Crazy One More Time...by Kip Moore

VapeJunkie

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
:wave: Good morning, VJ :)
Hope all goes well at the doctors today :hug: . Are you getting the stitches out today? Other than going to doctors, I hope you have a good day today and hopefully your internet won't crap out on you and we will see you later :wave:

Yeah got the stitches taken out today. Since there is still an open wound up top they asked me to be careful and not get it infected. May take another two weeks to really mend flat then another 2 weeks before I can go back to work.... Did get some more pain meds.... Barely stronger than NSAIDs though... lol

Anyhow I got some groceries and made it back home... As soon as I get settled in I shall be able to really relax... Thanks for looking in on me.... Believe it or not my BP was 119 over 77.... Too bad my primary doctor didn't see that. Might have been enough to get me off the darn water pill.... lol

As far as me disappearing again, just know it will become Comcast hunting season starting if it keeps up.... I don't pay these outrageous prices just for them to do maintenance every few nights... That was the 3rd time in a month. Oh well, I hope you had a great morning and are enjoying your day.... I hope to be doing the same shortly. Until then, know I will catch you soon....

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
As far as me disappearing again, just know it will become Comcast hunting season starting if it keeps up.... I don't pay these outrageous prices just for them to do maintenance every few nights... That was the 3rd time in a month. Oh well, I hope you had a great morning and are enjoying your day.... I hope to be doing the same shortly. Until then, know I will catch you soon....

I have comcast too, they do the same here, :eek: and very slow at times, like i ain't slow enough already:facepalm:

VapeJunkie

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
I have comcast too, they do the same here, :eek: and very slow at times, like i ain't slow enough already:facepalm:

Tell me about it.... I now pay $115 for the Blast package.... Nothing else... No phone, no cable, just the internet which does download at about 15MB per second and upload about 2MB per second. So I do pay for the speed and zero cap and that is pretty good running off the 5.0GHz(computer only) instead of the 2.4GHz connection. (for everything else)

Artemis

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I am perplexed right now. I was suppose to obtain a check last Tuesday for one days pay. I was trying to contact HR. I find out the HR lady walked off her job. This leaves me with no pay. I have been trying since last Friday to talk to someone in regards to it. I find out today the HR lady never put me in the computer. I do hope I get paid. They claim they will cut a check but I'm thinking I might have more problems with this. I even called Corporate :( of course he was not available. I'm glad I'm not dirt poor yet.

You guys have a great afternoon. Forgive my ramblings.

Papa don't preach-madonna

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I am perplexed right now. I was suppose to obtain a check last Tuesday for one days pay. I was trying to contact HR. I find out the HR lady walked off her job. This leaves me with no pay. I have been trying since last Friday to talk to someone in regards to it. I find out today the HR lady never put me in the computer. I do hope I get paid. They claim they will cut a check but I'm thinking I might have more problems with this. I even called Corporate :( of course he was not available. I'm glad I'm not dirt poor yet.

You are havin the worst luck with jobs lately, jobs just ain't what they used to be. You should get and if you really wanted to push it you could always use the NLRB but I'm afraid you wouldn't be very popular there with the management:eek:, kinda a catch 22. Keepin my fingers crossed for you my friend:hug:

VapeJunkie

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile

Sometimes it takes going there during HR hours and having a face to face with them or possibly their supervisor. I know some things fall within the cracks and mistakes happen, so I am calm and pleasant until there comes a time not to be. At least being there you are not ignored and someone can get the ball rolling on the issue before you leave. You also end up making an impression that you are understanding and have been patient up to this point.

Artemis

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
You are havin the worst luck with jobs lately, jobs just ain't what they used to be. You should get and if you really wanted to push it you could always use the NLRB but I'm afraid you wouldn't be very popular there with the management:eek:, kinda a catch 22. Keepin my fingers crossed for you my friend:hug:
Sometimes it takes going there during HR hours and having a face to face with them or possibly their supervisor. I know some things fall within the cracks and mistakes happen, so I am calm and pleasant until there comes a time not to be. At least being there you are not ignored and someone can get the ball rolling on the issue before you leave. You also end up making an impression that you are understanding and have been patient up to this point.
LOL they will have to pay me. Right now they have no HR. What a joke, right? I'll see what happens. The HR lady did not do her job and walked off her job. I can't place blame. However, now they know and I'll see how long it takes to resolve.
@Jimi MIgardener.com is having a free shipping event on their seeds. They are all non gmo coupon code is freeshipping and its a 10 dollar minimum purchase. Migardener.com

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
LOL they will have to pay me. Right now they have no HR. What a joke, right? I'll see what happens. The HR lady did not do her job and walked off her job. I can't place blame. However, now they know and I'll see how long it takes to resolve.
@Jimi MIgardener.com is having a free shipping event on their seeds. They are all non gmo coupon code is freeshipping and its a 10 dollar minimum purchase. Migardener.com
Just a shame you have to wait, I am sure you had plans for that money:(.
Wow Thank You Sandi,:hug: I'll go check it out;)

Artemis

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Just a shame you have to wait, I am sure you had plans for that money:(.
Wow Thank You Sandi,:hug: I'll go check it out;)
I just ordered about 11 packs of seeds. They don't have everything I need. I did get the amish paste tomato seeds I was looking for.

P.S. Funding is getting a bit low but next Tuesday I might get a check. Tuesdays are the pay day. :) I shall see.

VU Sponsors