Become a Patron!

A Spin Off of Keep a Word/Drop a Word and Music, Pics, and Whatnot

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Sorry I dozed off last night and when I woke the puter had shut itself off so I just went to bed, but I did have a pretty good weekend, thank you for asking:hug:

It was a slow lazy weekend for me too (thankfully lol.) I took elderberry syrup last night which sometimes makes me tired. But I love the taste!
My notifications are messed up. Oh, have you heard from Pockets?
:hug::heart::hug:

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
It was a slow lazy weekend for me too (thankfully lol.) I took elderberry syrup last night which sometimes makes me tired. But I love the taste!
My notifications are messed up. Oh, have you heard from Pockets?
:hug::heart::hug:
I like the taste of elderberry syrup too:). No I haven't heard a word. I was hoping he would be on today or at least pretty soon, I sure hope everything is ok

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I ninja’d you but you’re song still works! :teehee:

I’m having an ok night, almost bedtime. How’s your night going?

I saw that! Lol It’s going okay. I’m really lazy tonight and I’ve got to wait for my delivery guy until whenever he feels like coming tonight! Which means no falling asleep. :blech:

How’s it going with you? How’s Toby been acting?

Amber Petti

Platinum Contributor
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
368ae42a20b39eb2cef16e40fca46598.gif

Good morning family!! I hope you all slept well and for those not awake yet, I hope you’re sleeping well! I hope everyone’s day goes great!

I’m feeling a lot more sick than I did the past two days. For years I stopped getting the flu shot because I always ended up sick after it, but I decided to get it this year for Tobias so he’d be extra protected from it... well... here we are! I’m never getting it again and I mean it this time! Vaping my menthol really helps my sinuses and throat. Going to try mixing up a mint/eucalyptus juice like @Rhianne suggested to me the other day.

Anyway, I really hope you all have a great day! Miss you all, especially those that have been missing for awhile! Love you all and many hugs! :hug:<3

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Good morning family!! I hope you all slept well and for those not awake yet, I hope you’re sleeping well! I hope everyone’s day goes great!

I’m feeling a lot more sick than I did the past two days. For years I stopped getting the flu shot because I always ended up sick after it, but I decided to get it this year for Tobias so he’d be extra protected from it... well... here we are! I’m never getting it again and I mean it this time! Vaping my menthol really helps my sinuses and throat. Going to try mixing up a mint/eucalyptus juice like @Rhianne suggested to me the other day.

Anyway, I really hope you all have a great day! Miss you all, especially those that have been missing for awhile! Love you all and many hugs! :hug:<3
Awe sorry you're sick, I have never got a flu shot in my life and never will, (if you only knew the truth of what all is in the flu shot you wouldn't either;)). I hope it passes quickly for both of you:hug:. i also think the eucalyptus/mint would definitely help:)

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Awe sorry you're sick, I have never got a flu shot in my life and never will, (if you only knew the truth of what all is in the flu shot you wouldn't either;)). I hope it passes quickly for both of you:hug:. i also think the eucalyptus/mint would definitely help:)

I’ve never had one either, neither has my hubs. My family lines up to get them every year, though! (If I get a cold, they think it’s my own fault. lol)
I kinda think it’s better to build up my own immunity to the flu, since they can’t really predict what strain is going to hit very well.

When I was a kid, people weren’t getting flu shots constantly, anyway. Plus, they didn’t put so many toxic ingredients in shots then.

I must say that the flu I had that lasted for months on end this year was really horrible. But I’m not sure a flu shot would’ve stopped me from getting it!!

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee

I’m sorry you’re sick! The Eucalyptus Mint kills a lot of germs and stuff, so it should help your immune system. And drink some warm tea, or at least a lot of water. But since you drink cold drinks all the time, maybe have a warm tea to change things up.

I know you and Toby are going to be fine, though. Take it easy, though. Plus, this might be what upset the little one a bit. But he’s a strong boy and he’ll pull through okay.

Hugs and love to you, Amber. You’ll be fine, sweetheart.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I’ve never had one either, neither has my hubs. My family lines up to get them every year, though! (If I get a cold, they think it’s my own fault. lol)
I kinda think it’s better to build up my own immunity to the flu, since they can’t really predict what strain is going to hit very well.

When I was a kid, people weren’t getting flu shots constantly, anyway. Plus, they didn’t put so many toxic ingredients in shots then.

I must say that the flu I had that lasted for months on end this year was really horrible. But I’m not sure a flu shot would’ve stopped me from getting it!!
emoji57.png
Good for you:hug:
You're absolutely right, "They" can't predict what strain will go around.
I hate to break it to you, but, you might want to do some research on that:(:eek:
There is a wicked strain goin around:eek: have to be very careful of what you touch and be sure to carry your tea tree mixture to sanitize everything;)

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Good for you:hug:
You're absolutely right, "They" can't predict what strain will go around.
I hate to break it to you, but, you might want to do some research on that:(:eek:
There is a wicked strain goin around:eek: have to be very careful of what you touch and be sure to carry your tea tree mixture to sanitize everything;)

Sheesh, I forgot to get tea tree oil this winter. I always get it from a small local pharmacy, but it just slipped my mind. Probably helped me get sick not having it. :cry: The Eucalyptus I vaped prolly helped, since it’s like inhaling it. I made it strong, too.

Yuck, I went into the city a few times on the subway, and I felt crappy when I got home. It’s so crowded!

That flu I got was scary! It didn’t even feel like normal flu. I was just so tired, all I wanted to do was sleep! :crazy:

VU Sponsors