Become a Patron!

A Spin Off of Keep a Word/Drop a Word and Music, Pics, and Whatnot

dubya314

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the MG fam, Dub. I hope you hang out with us. We’re nice people and you can post any music you want! :hug::hug:
Glad to be here. I think I was on this thread before, but that was years ago, lol. I think I have chatted with everybody here, except Jimi before. All great folks and he sure seems to be as well :) Any music? Carefull what you wish for :devil::giggle:

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
giphy.gif
Have a good dinner, everyone. Love you guys!

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Good afternoon Family:wave:
So good to see Rhianne back:D
And Gopher answered in the PM so now where's VJ:confused:
Hope everyone is havin a great day ;)
I'm ready for some good tunes:cool:

I think we may never see VJ again, unfortunately. I just get that feeling. Maybe our Holiday/Family Love Fest was too much?
I thought about him the other night and I think he may’ve just taken off. But I know we all wish him well and all!

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I think we may never see VJ again, unfortunately. I just get that feeling. Maybe our Holiday/Family Love Fest was too much?
I thought about him the other night and I think he may’ve just taken off. But I know we all wish him well and all!
Keep the hope ;) Kitty. But, it may be a while b4 he returns. And, I really do think he appearicated the love from us all. Just gotta be patient and Keep the Hope.

Sent from....Somewhere on Tapatalk

VU Sponsors