Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
giphy.gif

Have a great morning, MG fam and friends. <3

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Good afternoon Family :wave:
Got my onion area all tilled up, fenced in, and planted in green beans to can for winter.:bliss:
I hope everyone is having a wonderful Sunday:)
it's pretty hot here and humid, hope everyone is staying cool;)
And listening to some great tunes:)

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
On the road again tomorrow and for the next three months. Back and forth from home to Idaho Falls and Pocatello for work. I'm ready for it, the airlines are ready for it, and the hotels are ready for it.
Hey, Gopher :wave:
Be safe and let us know all is good or not good when you get a chance. Safe travels :hug: :blowkiss: :hug:

Sent from....Somewhere on Tapatalk

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
0b0b26faadb832a3979d8b8159b7d520.gif

What a wonderful Monday morning....it's not hot :bliss: Yesterday, went from 93 to 78 or 79 in 15 minutes and an inch of rain
987b7909903beeb737b6dd045f9e006e.gif

Hope everyone has a Great Day :tunez:

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Jimi!

If you sense that you came into the world with a greater purpose, chances are you’re feeling that NOW is the time to step forward...

to rise into visibility, unleash your voice, expand your creativity, and share your unique gifts with the world!

Which is why I’m writing with an exclusive opportunity for the women in our community to join our own Dr. Claire Zammit, founder of Feminine Power & Evolving WIsdom as she hosts 23 women leaders, visionaries, artists and change-agents in the Women on the Edge of Evolution Conference!

***WOMEN ON THE EDGE OF EVOLUTION***
A FREE Globally Streaming Women’s Conference
August 1-2

wee-speakers

You’ll gain insights from master teachers like Marianne Williamsom, Iyanla Vanzant, Marci Shimoff, Lisa Nichols, Dr. Jean Houston, Geneen Roth, Arianna Huffington, Mallika Chopra, Ali Brown, Arielle Ford (and so many more) reveal their personal keys to achieving authentic success, love, and leadership…

Simple, powerful, proven tools you can use right now to dramatically transform ANY area of your life, step into your greater purpose, and impact the world at large.

This FREE streaming series includes sessions that cover the MOST critical topics for conscious, creative, gifted women, including how to:

• Make a prosperous living that aligns with your deepest values
  • Overcome self-doubt and insecurity and enjoy genuine confidence while being quintessentially YOU
  • Create thriving relationships and attract powerful connections while honoring your greatest passions and highest callings
  • Embrace total health, vitality, and radiance that glows from within
  • Embark on your exciting personal journey with full support from your loved ones
  • Tend to the needs and demands of others without risking burnout or compromising your own fulfillment
  • Discover your unique voice, gifts, and talents (that ONLY you have to share) and amplify your reach and influence in the world
  • And much more!
It’s a truly a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to receive this type of mentorship from the most in-demand thought leaders and change-agents on the planet!

Claim this incredible FREE gift for a limited time!

To the life you were born to live,

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
This is gonna be my lasy one for the night, thank you for playing, I had a blast. Good night Wolfie and have Sweet Dreams my friend. See you tomorrow
You're welcome I had a blast too. Thank you ! See you on the flip side :wave:
Good night Jimi and Sweet Dreams.

VU Sponsors