Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
HiYa Snap, hows your day goin my friend?

I am doing OK Jimi-
Been busy fixing up a spare bedroom- new mattress in a box, sheets and comforter- lots of junk to go thru and put away or toss. All my biker gear kept in there and had to find another place to put it all- 40 years of Harley riding, great memories and lots of leather jackets,chaps,boots and helmets- lol!

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I am doing OK Jimi-
Been busy fixing up a spare bedroom- new mattress in a box, sheets and comforter- lots of junk to go thru and put away or toss. All my biker gear kept in there and had to find another place to put it all- 40 years of Harley riding, great memories and lots of leather jackets,chaps,boots and helmets- lol!
That's kinda fun to go through old memorabilia, especially when it's a fun thing like riding That's the kinda stuff that you just haveta keep ;)

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
That's kinda fun to go through old memorabilia, especially when it's a fun thing like riding That's the kinda stuff that you just haveta keep
Yes I must keep it all even though I don't wear it much anymore- so much of our lives spent on a motorcycle.
Just lost a great biker friend to stage 4 lung cancer, 2 weeks ago - he fought it for 2 years.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Yes I must keep it all even though I don't wear it much anymore- so much of our lives spent on a motorcycle.
Just lost a great biker friend to stage 4 lung cancer, 2 weeks ago - he fought it for 2 years.
Yes gotta keep it all, I am the same way with my old bike stuff, road and dirt :rolleyes: .
OMG I am so sorry to hear that Snap, I was gonna ask you how Eric was doin:(:(.
Makes you wanna take a ride in his honor.

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Yes gotta keep it all, I am the same way with my old bike stuff, road and dirt :rolleyes: .
OMG I am so sorry to hear that Snap, I was gonna ask you how Eric was doin:(:(.
Makes you wanna take a ride in his honor.

Yes I am sure that a ride for Eric will happen in the future! RIP Eric!

13308558_10208444261241382_6783800236863872017_o.jpg

Last edited:

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Aww, so very sorry and how very sad. Glad you have good memories and pictures to reminisce. Hope you and his family are doing ok :hug:

Sent from....Somewhere on Tapatalk

VU Sponsors