Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
9d7012314644f5d28daf5248f2f5e1dc.gif

Sent from....Somewhere on Tapatalk

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Good afternoon Family :wave:
Been sick all day, fever coughing that sometimes I can't stop, just feel like dung all over so prolly wont be here today:(. I am hoping it's just a cold or flu, very well could be since I wake every morning soaking wet:(:rolleyes: and it's been in the 50"s and 60's when I get up. Just hoping it isn't the covid:eek:. Everyone have a good day and hopefully I'll see you all tomorrow and be feelin better.:wave:

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Been sick all day, fever coughing that sometimes I can't stop, just feel like dung all over so prolly wont be here today:(. I am hoping it's just a cold or flu, very well could be since I wake every morning soaking wet:(:rolleyes: and it's been in the 50"s and 60's when I get up. Just hoping it isn't the covid:eek:. Everyone have a good day and hopefully I'll see you all tomorrow and be feelin better.:wave:
Sorry you have been sick Jimi- maybe have a Covid test to make sure it is not Covid?
I hope you feel better my friend and prayers that it is not Covid-

:hug: <3:hug:<3

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I hope you don't have the Wuhan Flu @Jimi! Take it easy and don't rush things. We aren't going anywhere. Well, at least not this week anyway.

VU Sponsors