Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Good afternoon Family :wave:
Hope everyone is getting ready for Thanksgiving:bliss:
My favorite meal of all year:)
Hope everyone is havin a great day;)

Oh yes getting ready for Thanksgiving dinner - made pumpkin and dutch apple pies, butternut squash and green bean casserole- just made the stuffing and ready to stuff the bird early AM so we can eat around 2pm

I hope you all have a very Happy Thanksgiving!

:stars2:

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Oh yes getting ready for Thanksgiving dinner - made pumpkin and dutch apple pies, butternut squash and green bean casserole- just made the stuffing and ready to stuff the bird early AM so we can eat around 2pm

We are doing the same, makes it so much easier on Thanksgiving day, Jean just made her organic greenbean casserole and stuffing (which i can't have). We're having sweet potatoes and butternut squash, I can't wait.
Thank you and we hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving too my friend :hug:

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
We are doing the same, makes it so much easier on Thanksgiving day, Jean just made her organic greenbean casserole and stuffing (which i can't have). We're having sweet potatoes and butternut squash, I can't wait.
We'll be going over to our son-in-laws parents house Friday for late Thanksgiving. Not sure what they are cooking, but there will be a lot of it. Screw Gov. Newscum and his lockdown.

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

We'll be going over to our son-in-laws parents house Friday for late Thanksgiving. Not sure what they are cooking, but there will be a lot of it. Screw Gov. Newscum and his lockdown.
Going over to moms, we just have the normal feast...turkey, rolls, mashed taters, backed mac and cheese, veggies, and of course pies.

Hope you all have a Wonderful and Happy Thanksgiving <3 :inlove:

Sent from....Somewhere on Tapatalk

VU Sponsors