Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
giphy.gif

Have a great day, MG fam. <3

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Got busy yesterday with stuff to do. Heading out to Minnesota here in a bit. I may or may not be on during the week. No need for search parties... lol
Alright, no search party during the week, but if we don't hear from you this weekend, we're going to saddle up and get the pack ready for a search party.
You Be Safe and hope all goes well for you. We'll be waiting for your return ;)

Sent from....Somewhere on Tapatalk

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
519 is a page created by people with a good music taste
gonna continue with one more Motley Crue's masterpiece that always gives me a great mood and energy
:wave: Welcome to the Music Game ! Good to see you in here :) was hoping you would find your way here.
Please, make yourself at home...hang out and chill for a while...post whatever you like...it doesn't have to be tunes :tunez: ;)

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
for rock/metal lovers, here is one unknown band which performed in 1997-1999 only and has like 3 albums. if someone would like their style, I'll try to find out their albums at my google drive, cuz they don't have much stuff at Youtube
Sounds good ! I like 'em, think @VapeJunkie would like them, also. Who knows VJ may have already heard of them.
Thanks for sharing :)

A Love Unreal...by Black Label Society

Last edited:

VapeJunkie

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
Type O Negative - Love You To Death

Wolfie: It is true I have heard of Dark. I was really into a lot of underground music back in 80's and 90's. Being a drummer and back-up vocalist for years before moving to Vegas, I got to hear a lot of awesome bands doing the local scene and sometimes a few out of state venues. Never got to play with the likes of Andy from The Smiths (Bass Guitarist for Dark) I did manage to hang out and jam with Wrathchild America and Kix. Even got to jam with Steve Whiteman's newer band Funny Money back in 97. Thanks for thinking of me and great to see some new additions from Freshfarms. Welcome to the MC Family BTW....

Last edited:

FreshFarms

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Unlisted Vendor
hey all,
thanks for a warm welcome in this thread <3

as a person who listened to thousands of hours of music, I can recommend rly good-quality stuff in any genre - don't hesitate to ask :D

here is my fav Iceland band GusGus. they started in the early 90th and still provide nice electronic music to chill/dance/reevaluate your life

GusGus - Add This Song​

Gusgus - Over​

Gus Gus - Full Performance (Live on KEXP)​

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
5e4bc1d4c5b88d1944105bc2600f93b1.jpg

<3 MG Family and Friends <3
Halfway through the week :bliss: . Hope you all have a Wonderful Wednesday. If you're not having a wonderful day here's some :hug: :hug: :hug: and hope your day will get better.

Last edited:

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I feel like it’s morning and it’s after 1pm!! I got some CBD oil and salve on sale and it made me pretty sleepy when I woke up. But it took the pain out of my sore wrist that I had banged up.
What the heck did you do to hurt your wrist :( ? You gotta be more careful ! Hope your wrist is feeling better :hug:

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
It’s more sparkly in person! It’s very pretty!! Thank You!! I love you, Wolfe. :hug::hug:hug::hug: And tea!!
Oh, that's great ! I was hoping it would be more sparkly in person, wish I could actually see it in person...you wearing it. We were afraid you didn't get it 'cause it was delivered several days before you posted and didn't know if you actually got it. Was afraid someone else was enjoying wearing it :eek: :blech:
You're welcome ! So very happy you like it ! I love you, <3 Rhianne <3 :hug: :hug:

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Wolfie: It is true I have heard of Dark. I was really into a lot of underground music back in 80's and 90's. Being a drummer and back-up vocalist for years before moving to Vegas, I got to hear a lot of awesome bands doing the local scene and sometimes a few out of state venues. Never got to play with the likes of Andy from The Smiths (Bass Guitarist for Dark) I did manage to hang out and jam with Wrathchild America and Kix. Even got to jam with Steve Whiteman's newer band Funny Money back in 97. Thanks for thinking of me and great to see some new additions from Freshfarms. Welcome to the MC Family BTW....
Sounds like you had a great time ! Aww, you're welcome :blowkiss:...I'm always thinking of my MG Family and Friends It's so very good to see you :hug: You know...I love you <3 :hug: :blowkiss:

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
hey all,
thanks for a warm welcome in this thread

as a person who listened to thousands of hours of music, I can recommend rly good-quality stuff in any genre - don't hesitate to ask :D

here is my fav Iceland band GusGus. they started in the early 90th and still provide nice electronic music to chill/dance/reevaluate your life

Like hearing 'new' (to me) bands. When I was getting my tattoos, the tattoo artist was listening to, um, alternative bands, it enlightened me of all the other genres out there. Some I could do without, but some did tickle my ears. But, the last one of my cover ups, well, I wasn't listening. I was forced to wear a mask, I was so very uncomfortable and in pain, so the music wasn't even getting close to my ears so no enjoyment of tunes :(

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Oh, that's great ! I was hoping it would be more sparkly in person, wish I could actually see it in person...you wearing it. We were afraid you didn't get it 'cause it was delivered several days before you posted and didn't know if you actually got it. Was afraid someone else was enjoying wearing it :eek: :blech:
You're welcome ! So very happy you like it ! I love you,

With my neighbors, you never know!! I lost another necklace after my birthday so this one was nice to get. :hug::hug::hug:

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
What the heck did you do to hurt your wrist :( ? You gotta be more careful ! Hope your wrist is feeling better :hug:

When the shleppers were here, I was waltzing around without looking and I banged my wrist. It’s been hurting now! It didn’t bother me when it happened.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Type O Negative - Love You To Death

Hey VJ!!! Hope everything is copacetic with work and personally. We’re the two strays that have returned to the family fold!

Hmm, we have new MG fam people?

Hugs galore your way.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Oh yes woke up to a few inches of snow this morning- ugh!
Hate winter and I hate snow- lol
I hope all is going OK with you-

Not bad, thanks. I’m getting ready for the holidays as much as I can. Don’t think I’ll have a tree, but a small fake one would be okay.

It’s pretty cold here, but I actually like cold. I should live up by you. I’ve been looking at houses online upstate. Maybe Poughkeepsie or something halfway between the city and upstate.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Oh no, not the dreaded snow:oops:
Hope it doesn't hang around long.;)
I use to look forward to winters whe I could get out and enjoy them:(
Now all I get to do durring winter is go ice fishing and last year they closed the lake i go to because of covid:mad:

VU Sponsors