Become a Patron!

A Spin Off of Keep a Word/Drop a Word and Music, Pics, and Whatnot

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Well the new year has started off rough for me, the ice storm yeilded a large limb dropped on the house, this one didn't come through the roof though, well at least it doesn't look like it. So have my work cut out for me tomorrow.
Some way for the new year to start.

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
220260-Good-Morning_1449482365.gif

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Well the new year has started off rough for me, the ice storm yeilded a large limb dropped on the house, this one didn't come through the roof though, well at least it doesn't look like it. So have my work cut out for me tomorrow.
Some way for the new year to start.
Wow Jimi :eek: . So sorry that happened :sad: :cry: . I hope there was no damage. You better damn well be careful up there on that slick iced roof and cutting up that tree. I hope there is someone, besides Jean, to help you. You Be Safe :hug: and hope tomorrow will be a better day :hug:

Sent from....Somewhere on Tapatalk

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
ebadcf8104ecda0fddbac5d0d727004c.gif

MG Family and Friends

:bliss: Yup Yup Yup... It snowed around 5 inches or little more, though the weather man only said 3 :rolleyes: .
It always makes me happy to see Emma and Duke, on the first measurable snowfall, eating the snow and playing with each other. And yup made my first snow angel

Last edited:

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Good evening Family:wave: wanted to tell everyone I wont be back on till Wednesday prolly. Got the tree off the roof with no damage to house and less than an hour later another fell taking out power and cable, a very cold night last night. Just had to play heman and try to carry to big of a chunk and now kinda laid up with back strain. Two bracches in 2 days, hope the rest of the year is better. I just have black cloud syndrome.:crazy:We had a total of 1/2 inch of solid ice then 2 inches of snow last night. Trees and branches falling everywhere around here. Just got power back about an hour ago. They've been working around the clock trying to get everyone back on. Hope everyone is doin well and anxious to see everyone.

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Good evening Family:wave: wanted to tell everyone I wont be back on till Wednesday prolly. Got the tree off the roof with no damage to house and less than an hour later another fell taking out power and cable, a very cold night last night. Just had to play heman and try to carry to big of a chunk and now kinda laid up with back strain. Two bracches in 2 days, hope the rest of the year is better. I just have black cloud syndrome.:crazy:We had a total of 1/2 inch of solid ice then 2 inches of snow last night. Trees and branches falling everywhere around here. Just got power back about an hour ago. They've been working around the clock trying to get everyone back on. Hope everyone is doin well and anxious to see everyone.
Oh no Jimi, so sorry this is all happening to you two. Appreciate you stopping by and letting us know and very glad the power is back on. You rest up and get to feeling better :hug: . Sending positive vibes your way. Take care and we will see you soon :hug:

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
I am so sorry to read this Jimi- prayers to you and hope you feel better soon and remove that Black Cloud Syndrome.
Glad you got your power back .

:hug:

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Happy Wednesday everyone-
Wow no one posted here at all yesterday- I hope you are all doing OK!
Have a great day and hope to see you all later!

:wave:
Hi Snap. Sorry for no one being here yesterday :sad: . I was busy and by the time evening was here I was wiped...brain cells weren't sparking or the little critter spinning the wheel fell asleep, lol.
Hope you are doing well and will have a good day !
Also hope @Jimi is ok and things are going better for them.
Was surprised not to see @gopher_byrd here yesterday. Hope they are both ok, too.
:hug:

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Iron Man- Black Sabbath
The Rubberband Man...by The Spinners
There was a guy that worked with us doing masonry, he would reach as far as he possible could to put a rock, brick, to scrap out a joint, or do whatever and he became to be known as the Rubber Band Man, lol. Then this other guy was known as Capitan Chaos, he was a young blood and crazy but a good guy, he'd crack us up... Miss them both :sad:

Last edited:

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Sorry I didn't let y'all know that this was a travel week for me as will next... No search party's needed. Doing what I do while having to wade through snow banks and drifts makes things difficult. I wonder why people live here on purpose... LOL

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Sorry I didn't let y'all know that this was a travel week for me as will next... No search party's needed. Doing what I do while having to wade through snow banks and drifts makes things difficult. I wonder why people live here on purpose... LOL
Was thinking you had to travel this week, but wasn't totally sure. Thanks for letting us know. Glad we know you are alright ! Now, we need to hear from the Bear @Jimi. Hoping he is feeling better even if it's just a wee bit better.

This means you will be flying home tomorrow and you will be warm ;) . Have a safe flight home and we'll see you soon. :wave:

VU Sponsors