Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Greetings from outside of Minneapolis where it's a balmy -2F. Do people really live here on purpose???
I say the same thing about where I live Rochester NY area- in between Buffalo and Syracuse- the south shore of Lake Ontario- can get pretty nasty winter weather. Usually lots of below zero temps- and snow storms- yuck! There is a bad one one the way here tonight- expecting about 15 inches of snow.

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I say the same thing about where I live Rochester NY area- in between Buffalo and Syracuse- the south shore of Lake Ontario- can get pretty nasty winter weather. Usually lots of below zero temps- and snow storms- yuck! There is a bad one one the way here tonight- expecting about 15 inches of snow.
I've been to Rochester for work with a previous job in the 1990s. I spent 5 years at Plattsburg NY, 60 miles south of Montreal, while I was in the USAF. I know cold, but it doesn't mean I like it.

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Good afternoon, MG Family and Friends
My internet was down this morning :mad: and I was just to tired last night to get on here :(
@Jimi , warmer days are coming :) Thank goodness !
I usually don't bitch about the cold weather, but last night was the coldest. It dropped down to -23 at least that what it said on the thermometer. I had to pick up Emma from outside 'cause the snow was just to damn cold for her paws :( . Thank goodness Duke could handle it, but he didn't even want to stay outside in that kind of cold.
@gopher_byrd , sorry you gotta work in those temps, stay bundled up and work as fast as possible. Thank goodness you go back to a warm climate. Hope all is well with your grandson :inlove:
@SnapDragon NY , hope it doesn't snow that much, but the way it's been going... :eek:
:wave: Hi @Vape Fan , hope all is well your way.
You all stay warm :hug:

! WAKE UP ! from the MEDIA SPELL !

VU Sponsors