Good morning :wave:
1e94fc95dcf176aeb2670182cd2c2ca9.jpg

! WAKE UP ! from the MEDIA SPELL !

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Good afternoon Family :wave:
Had to let the vampires have a go at me to see how I am doin with my fight against the beast:eek:
Actually had one that was pretty good at it and didn't tear my arm up.:)
Hope everyone is enjoying this warm snap here in the US and havin a great day:bliss:
Glad you finally had a person who knew what they were doing. Hope you were able to enjoy some of the nice day.
It made it to the low 70s just warm enough for bees to come out, but it's just way too early for them to come out of their hives.

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Well, my washer dryer combo went down again :xD: :deadhorse:
But, I know now how to get it open and unlatch the door thingy mechanism. So, I was able to get the clothes out and hang them outside :bliss:
Also, know enough to change out the computer board, have all the others that the tech support people took out. So, I'm hoping one of them will work and it's not the motor again.
Have your fingers crossed and hope for the best... Send positive vibes to the washer dryer combo :teehee:

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Well, my washer dryer combo went down again :xD: :deadhorse:
But, I know now how to get it open and unlatch the door thingy mechanism. So, I was able to get the clothes out and hang them outside :bliss:
Also, know enough to change out the computer board, have all the others that the tech support people took out. So, I'm hoping one of them will work and it's not the motor again.
Have your fingers crossed and hope for the best... Send positive vibes to the washer dryer combo :teehee:

No not again :( :(

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Just heard the dinner call, homemade broccoli soup<3, all homegrown ingredients except the almond milk but gonna be outta garlic pretty soon, come on spring.
Thank you for playing my friend :hug: , hope to catch you later.
Bye Jimi-
Had fun playing the MG with you- have a great dinner!

:hug:

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
One of the old computer boards didn't work. By the time I was done changing it out I was tired and still had other things to do :rolleyes: . Gonna try the other one tomorrow, keep your fingers crossed and your good vibes coming ;)

Last edited:

VU Sponsors