Remember to Spring Forward

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Good afternoon Family :wave:
Turned cold here again:(
Pretty anxious to get my garden started.:rolleyes:
Time to listen to some of the fine tunes you'all posted:)
:wave: Hiya, Jimi :)
It turned cooler here too, but I suspected it would happen. Glad 'cause it actually rained a little, but the weather guessers are saying up to 3 n half inches by Sunday :bliss:
There's already been big wild fires, so really hoping that the rain pans out.

! WAKE UP ! from the MEDIA SPELL !

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
PLEASE TAKE THIS SHORT SURVEY.

Jimi, I promise it won’t take more than 5 minutes…

Probably closer to 3 in fact!

Would you mind taking this super-fast online survey?

mail

You’ll have an opportunity to get live updates on the results of this survey as they come in. It’s an important issue and I’m sure you’ll want to see where things stand.

If you can’t see the survey above, please

CLICK HERE TO GO DIRECTLY TO THE SURVEY’S WEBPAGE

Thanks so much for your participation!​

Smigo

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years

mail

You’ll have an opportunity to get live updates on the results of this survey as they come in. It’s an important issue and I’m sure you’ll want to see where things stand.

Not to do with our country I know but they should also ask ....
"Do you have a Vaccine preference due to ethical reasons?"
"Which one and why?"

I'll take the Pfizer but will refuse the Astra. Which will probably end me as a hospital visitor unfortunately as I dont think im in the Pfizer group here. So unless they give me an option ill have none.

Smigo

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Good Morning @Smigo my friend-
I hope all is well with you and your family!
:hug:
Hi to you too and thanks for asking. Yes we are ok. Our family is just me and the misses, a small aquarium and a worm farm :giggle:
Hope you and your family are all staying safe over there and its starting to ease up virus wise. Heading into the cooler months here now. Shouldn't see any high 30s to 40s thankfully. Leaves are turning colour too. Nice time of the year.

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Hi to you too and thanks for asking. Yes we are ok. Our family is just me and the misses, a small aquarium and a worm farm :giggle:
Hope you and your family are all staying safe over there and its starting to ease up virus wise. Heading into the cooler months here now. Shouldn't see any high 30s to 40s thankfully. Leaves are turning colour too. Nice time of the year.
Glad you are doing OK- yes my family and I are OK here in NY- they are strict here with the Covid protocols- some people getting the shots, but only so far 1st line workers like Drs,nurses- then Nursing Home workers and residents-
Undecided if I want that shot.
Coming into Spring here in the US- yay, some warm weather, but still can see some awful wintry weather here until May- lol

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I'm home for the weekend then back at it next week. My flight from Minneapolis was delayed by two hours which meant I had to change my second flight to my home airport. So instead of getting home before 2pm I got home at 6pm. 4 hours of home time gone...:( At least I got messaged by Delta about the delay before I went to the airport and I was able to change my second flight ahead of time. I even got upgraded to 1st Class on both flights.

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I don't want to take the shot. I especially don't agree with the covid passport, that's a violation of my privacy.

If you agree you can sign this petition:

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
I'm home for the weekend then back at it next week. My flight from Minneapolis was delayed by two hours which meant I had to change my second flight to my home airport. So instead of getting home before 2pm I got home at 6pm. 4 hours of home time gone...:( At least I got messaged by Delta about the delay before I went to the airport and I was able to change my second flight ahead of time. I even got upgraded to 1st Class on both flights.
Glad you are back home now- even though just for the weekend-
How is the new grand baby doing?
I hope you have a great weekend!
:hug:

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

mail

I can't get to the page, so I'll just answer here
To all of the questions... NO ! And, I'll never take one willingly.

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Sorry you had such a long delay, any time taking away from being home is precious time. Happy you made it home safe and sound. Hope the weekend will be good to you.
Good to have you back with us :hug:

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I don't want to take the shot. I especially don't agree with the covid passport, that's a violation of my privacy.

I don't want you or anyone to get the jab ! And, 100% agree with you, Gopher ! They're already making people show that they have the jab at certain venues. If this continues...who's to say we won't be able to go grocery shopping, go to the movies, do anything without the passport.
It's already draconian with what 'they' have been doing with the lockdowns, making people close their business, and wearing the damn masks.

Thank you for posting the petition.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

I don't travel but I sure signed it because it's an invasion of your personal rights, Thank you for posting this Goph my friend

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I don't want you or anyone to get the jab ! And, 100% agree with you, Gopher ! They're already making people show that they have the jab at certain venues. If this continues...who's to say we won't be able to go grocery shopping, go to the movies, do anything without the passport.
It's already draconian with what 'they' have been doing with the lockdowns, making people close their business, and wearing the damn masks.

Thank you for posting the petition.

I agree. And there is no way they are gonna get me to take the jab, I own a ball bat;)

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Good afternoon Family:wave:
Glad to see Goph made it home safely and to see everyone posting today :)
The jab sure is a hot topic:facepalm: they sure didn't test it enough:eek:
All I ask is that everyone makes an informed decission no matter what they choose.;)
Hope to catch you all on here at some time today:)

VU Sponsors