Become a Patron!

A Spin Off of Keep a Word/Drop a Word and Music, Pics, and Whatnot

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
This is not a game entrie, just seen this and thought I would share. This was made almost 10 years ago and fits so well with what's goin on today :rolleyes:

Last edited:

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Hope everyone has a
584d8e770d1649a5719050d8f05184f6.gif

:wave: :hug: :blowkiss:

! WAKE UP ! from the MEDIA SPELL !

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Hi everyone :wave: Cloudy and a little bit of rain today, but not enough to affect my working. Back at it tomorrow, then fly home Friday. On a positive note, MN is mask free! I'm still supposed to wear it in the hotel and it's mandatory in the airport. I'll take what I can get!

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Good afternoon Family :wave:
Found out my friend and neighbor who was diagnosed almost 3 years ago with Cancer died:(. They are really killing them off early at the death center (cancer center).I remember the last thingmy friend said was I wish I had done it the way you did. Truly sad that they don't put more into natural treatments:mad::mad::mad:.
But on the brighter side, well at least for me, I an getting close to my 6 year mark of having the beast;). I am so glad I went the way that I did. Yes I still have it and prolly always will but I have found a way to live with it and slow it way way down,.:) I have lost spo many to this disease.:(
I missed you all and hope everyone is doin well.
Hope to catch everyone on here soon.

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Found out my friend and neighbor who was diagnosed almost 3 years ago with Cancer died:(. They are really killing them off early at the death center (cancer center).I remember the last thingmy friend said was I wish I had done it the way you did. Truly sad that they don't put more into natural treatments:mad::mad::mad:.
But on the brighter side, well at least for me, I an getting close to my 6 year mark of having the beast;). I am so glad I went the way that I did. Yes I still have it and prolly always will but I have found a way to live with it and slow it way way down,.:) I have lost spo many to this disease.:(
So sorry about your neighbor- glad you are still with us fighting the beast!
:hug:

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
So sad to hear, Jimi and I'm sorry you lost a friend :hug: . My condolences to you and his family.
So very glad you are with us and have found a way to slow down the beast. Thank you for opening your health thread to share with everyone that there are other alternatives besides chemo and pharmaceutical drugs. :hug:

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
So sad to hear, Jimi and I'm sorry you lost a friend :hug: . My condolences to you and his family.
So very glad you are with us and have found a way to slow down the beast. Thank you for opening your health thread to share with everyone that there are other alternatives besides chemo and pharmaceutical drugs. :hug:

Thank you my friend:hug:, gonna hang around as long as I can;)

VU Sponsors