VU Patreon
1a82d41d37d92cad9e330e148b435713.gif

f6401ff5ff2d2a73e06dbde318f39c08.gif

! WAKE UP ! from the MEDIA SPELL !

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Just a reminder for everyone here ;)

In preparation for fall and winter and frankly we truly are experiencing a summer cold and flu season like none other, I recommend a few basic supplements that taken regularly will enable your natural immune system to fight off most anything it encounters.

Please review this and anything you learn here with your trusted licensed health care provider.
mail

Essential Vitamins: HUMOR LOVE & JOY
For At Home Vitamin D and Food Sensitivity Testing:

There is nothing more important than having optimal Vitamin D3 levels to protect yourself from the most serious viral infections circulating the globe today.

Get started on vitamin D3+k2 at about 5000IU a day and then get your levels checked in 1 - 3 months and annually.

If you suffer from any inflammation, pain, allergies or autoimmunity I find knowing your food sensitivities and removing the most reactive foods is the most important step to health and wellness.

Get both the Vitamin D3 level (goal is 50 - 80) and food sensitivity testing done now from the comfort of your home and get your results right to your computer or smart device.

https://www.thbcnw.com/test-kits.html

To your health,

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Good afternoon Family :wave:
Pulled and trimmed up all my beets today;)
Prolly clean and can them up tomorrow:facepalm:
At least if everything gets real serious, with this virus, I'll always have food:giggle:
Hope everyone is havin a great Saturday:)

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Hi Snap how you doin today my friend. Got a lot hotter here today, I was gettin used to those upper 70's flor highs but still havin cooler nights and that really helps. How is it there?
It has been cool and sunny here in the 70's- supposed to rain the next few days- loving the weather, been weeding my gardens. Looks like you have been getting great hauls of veggies from your gardens. I am glad for the much cooler weather. I hope you are doing OK- I am doing OK here.

:hug:

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
It has been cool and sunny here in the 70's- supposed to rain the next few days- loving the weather, been weeding my gardens. Looks like you have been getting great hauls of veggies from your gardens. I am glad for the much cooler weather. I hope you are doing OK- I am doing OK here.

:hug:
Thank you, garden has done us good this year but we always do fairly good. Already thinkin of what to plant next year :facepalm: . We were gettin that cooler weather but just today turned hot and in the 90's again.

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Yes I've been listenin to beatles today :giggle:
I have been listening to old Kiss music- lol saw them live in 1975- I was 16, my 1st concert
I have listened to all of their books online
love Ace Frehley- lol- New York Groove, Shock Me and Talk To Me

VU Sponsors