2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
085e739fb765f8336368bb1ad6722787.jpg

! WAKE UP ! from the MEDIA SPELL !

Ravinmad

Member For 2 Years
Nothing against Prince (or little red corvette) but I have this condition where the last song I hear get's stuck in my head. Heard that song and it was in my head for 30 minutes... got to my fiends house and said "play a song"... he said what do you mean?" I explained and said "play anything" Anyway, I really do like the song (1999) and even purple rain. I have since found a solution... if a song is stuck in my head, I can mentally play Jimi Hendrix Purple haze (in my mind) and all is well. Just for fun... can I play it now?
Oh yes... works every time:

they call that earworm syndrome when you get that "stuck" in your head.

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Wow... this thread moves so fast (I know I said that before) I am crying tears (of joy) peace out, vape on (don't know what else to say... just keep doing what you all do) Love to all... what else can I say.
When three or more of us online at the same time it can be crazy. I get ninja's and then I ninja Jimi who ninja's Snap who ninja's ravinmad who ninja's you. It can get pretty insane.

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I have no idea where to to go now so....
"What I've felt, what I've known... never shine through what I've known"... carry on. Ad I dub the Unforgiven.
Please ignore my rambling.... can i try to do this right?
Counting crows... a long December...
Long Gone - George Thorogood & the Destroyers

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
It's all good... thanks for putting up with my crazy ways. It's really helping me if that's a good excuse...
I had George Thorogood and the Destroyers Live album (LP) not the best sound quality but it rocked.
Please continue (right or wrong, I had so much fun) will back off for now.
You're fine my friend, this thread was made to give relief from the tensions of the world, music has a way of doin that and we all chat here too from time to time, it's a thread of friendship and we're glad to have you here.

VU Sponsors