A Spin Off of Keep a Word/Drop a Word and Music, Pics, and Whatnot

Bliss Doubt

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
White Flag- Dido
I can't help myself

Sex on the Flag
-KMFDM

I remember in the 1990's there were song titles using the words "virus", "new world order" and all of the themes and scams we are dealing with now. Artists are our antennae, our prophets. I don't know how they know, but they know. Jello Biafra w/ Ice Tea did "Shut Up, Be Happy" with lyrics "stay in your home", and "your health officer will come to you for your mandatory urine test". Disposable Heroes of Hiphoprisy did "Television, the Drug of a Nation".

Of course, when you saw people cocooning, getting addicted to TV for all their advice and wisdom, maybe it wasn't any particular prophetic sense to know what would unfold.

Last edited:

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
43cbb4aa0884940f2ce397dee02fe1b0.gif

! WAKE UP ! from the MEDIA SPELL !

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I can't help myself

Sex on the Flag
-KMFDM

I remember in the 1990's there were song titles using the words "virus", "new world order" and all of the themes and scams we are dealing with now. Artists are our antennae, our prophets. I don't know how they know, but they know. Jello Biafra w/ Ice Tea did "Shut Up, Be Happy" with lyrics "stay in your home", and "your health officer will come to you for your mandatory urine test". Disposable Heroes of Hiphoprisy did "Television, the Drug of a Nation".

Of course, when you saw people cocooning, getting addicted to TV for all their advice and wisdom, maybe it wasn't any particular prophetic sense to know what would unfold.
If I Could Only Flag Her Down...by ZZ Top

I don't have a pic/screen shot of it, but Dream Theater had a album cover with the Twin Towers on fire. The album was released on that day or close to the day of 9.11. However, before they released it, they changed the album cover.

! WAKE UP ! from the MEDIA SPELL !

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Good afternoon Family :wave:
Got 5 inches of fresh white stuff, wet heavy to shovel snow:(
I used to like having a long drive (mine is about 90 feet) but after shovelin a wet heavy snow that's startin to change:facepalm:
I hope everyone is well and havin a great day:)

May be an image of text that says 'This is a hug from me to you, to let you know I am thinking of you. And although I have nothing to say, you know I have thought of of you today.'

No photo description available.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
As much as I would enjoy playing the game for a while, the whole VU site is very slow for me right now. My likes take forever to post. Changing from one thread to another takes forever. It could be my browser's fault, but other websites are working okay.

Anyway, I'm saying bye for now, and I might try again tomorrow.

XO
That happens to me from time to time, really sucks, wish we could get rid of it

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
As much as I would enjoy playing the game for a while, the whole VU site is very slow for me right now. My likes take forever to post. Changing from one thread to another takes forever. It could be my browser's fault, but other websites are working okay.

Anyway, I'm saying bye for now, and I might try again tomorrow.

XO
This would be a good question for someone with @SteveS45 experience with computer problems

VU Sponsors