VU Patreon
a26ae44b5cc028b6f6f48ea0cf00e82d.gif

! WAKE UP ! from the MEDIA SPELL !

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Where's Jimi?

😿
I had the weirdest thing happen. Sunday morning I got late, 6:15 and felt funny but got up anyway and made coffee, did my mornin business then went to the dinning room where I do my exercises every day. I always do my breathing exercises then my body exercises. After that I sat down to do my research and after a few minutes I got a super chill so turned heat up, still freezing, look at the thermometer in bedroom it says 86 and I have a quilted shirt on and was still freezing so I crawled into bed. It was the sickest I have been in a long time, but not lung/nasal/congestive type, just came out of the blue and nailed me. I had no desire to eat for two days but today, just drank water. It was a weird one, I had to get help to get to the bathroom, was too dizzy to walk.
This morning is the first I have been out of bed and I felt so stiff I could hardly walk but been gettin better all day. You all know if I am not here every day I am sick or worse. Thank you for caring my friend :hug:

Bliss Doubt

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I had the weirdest thing happen. Sunday morning I got late, 6:15 and felt funny but got up anyway and made coffee, did my mornin business then went to the dinning room where I do my exercises every day. I always do my breathing exercises then my body exercises. After that I sat down to do my research and after a few minutes I got a super chill so turned heat up, still freezing, look at the thermometer in bedroom it says 86 and I have a quilted shirt on and was still freezing so I crawled into bed. It was the sickest I have been in a long time, but not lung/nasal/congestive type, just came out of the blue and nailed me. I had no desire to eat for two days but today, just drank water. It was a weird one, I had to get help to get to the bathroom, was too dizzy to walk.
This morning is the first I have been out of bed and I felt so stiff I could hardly walk but been gettin better all day. You all know if I am not here every day I am sick or worse. Thank you for caring my friend :hug:

We just don't know what we're being hammered with. They spray the skies with junk, spray the crops, drop toxins in the water supply. I don't know where it all ends.

I'm glad you're getting better.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
We just don't know what we're being hammered with. They spray the skies with junk, spray the crops, drop toxins in the water supply. I don't know where it all ends.

I'm glad you're getting better.
How very true, must hit one easier with a compromised immune. I use a Berkey water filter, no way would I drink faucet water.

Thank you, still feeling it some and a strange brain fog with it.

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
OMG Jimi-
Sorry you are not feeling well- sounds so scary and sending prayers that you recover from this!

:hug:

VU Sponsors