Become a Patron!

A Spin Off of Keep a Word/Drop a Word and Music, Pics, and Whatnot

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Good afternoon Family:wave:
Had a rough one yesterday and paying for it today. Yesterday morning I looked out and used my x-ray vision and the garden looked like it could be tilled. So after coffee out I go with my pitch fork, I use it so much that I keep it on my porch. It looked ready so I knew what had to happen. Even though I still feel sick I knew I had to till it so Jean came out and helped me move stuff then got the tiller out and of coarse for the very first time it didn't want to start. So figured a bad plug. After getting it running I started in on the garden. I knew I couldn't wait because rain coming last night and lasting several days. It was tough tilling when you feel bad.
I didn't get done till around 5:30, had to take a few breaks. Jean even came out and gave it a try , she did real good. Had to rake it all in smooth and I couldn't wait to hobble in and take a nice hot soak. After that I was in so much pain all I wanted to do was lay in bed. Things are always so hard when you're sick.
I feel like Rigamortise has set in today so sore every movement hurts BUT my garden is tilled:bliss: and soaked by nature, can't wait to start planting.
I was gonna take a break and get on but we just beat the rain and after I was trashed:(
I hope everyone is doin well today:)
We are under tornado warning and bracing for a bad storm

May be a meme of 3 people and text that says 'Only Willie Nelson could look perfectly normal in this situation...'

May be an image of phone and text that says '2:08 Instagram 安 60% 5 890 When the phone was tied with a wire- Humans were free.. Q +'

Bliss Doubt

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Good afternoon Family:wave:
Had a rough one yesterday and paying for it today. Yesterday morning I looked out and used my x-ray vision and the garden looked like it could be tilled. So after coffee out I go with my pitch fork, I use it so much that I keep it on my porch. It looked ready so I knew what had to happen. Even though I still feel sick I knew I had to till it so Jean came out and helped me move stuff then got the tiller out and of coarse for the very first time it didn't want to start. So figured a bad plug. After getting it running I started in on the garden. I knew I couldn't wait because rain coming last night and lasting several days. It was tough tilling when you feel bad.
I didn't get done till around 5:30, had to take a few breaks. Jean even came out and gave it a try , she did real good. Had to rake it all in smooth and I couldn't wait to hobble in and take a nice hot soak. After that I was in so much pain all I wanted to do was lay in bed. Things are always so hard when you're sick.
I feel like Rigamortise has set in today so sore every movement hurts BUT my garden is tilled:bliss: and soaked by nature, can't wait to start planting.
I was gonna take a break and get on but we just beat the rain and after I was trashed:(
I hope everyone is doin well today:)
We are under tornado warning and bracing for a bad storm
I hope all of that work makes you better. I know you're sore. I remember that almost obsessive determination to get the garden in order and ready to plant after the last freeze date for the region. I think the micro-organisms in healthy soil are very healing to be around.

When you're done, doesn't the earth smile at you? That's why you made your next song post "Wonderful World".

Enjoy your nice hot soak after a job well done.

Bliss Doubt

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Angel fragments
-Laurie Anderson

From one of the best movies ever, "Wings of Desire". The soundtrack CD is a pretty nice thing to own as well. It has the Nick Cave performance, "From Her to Eternity".

VU Sponsors