2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Good afternoon my friends:wave:
Another beautiful day here but we need some rain too
Hope everyone has a great day and finds time to play:cool:
Good late evening, Jimi :wave:
Glad you had another beautiful day :) and hope you had a good day. Hopefully, you will get some rain soon.

UGH, it was 81 but the humidity was horrible. However, it paid off with a nice little thunderstorm and light rain for a couple of hrs :) . Thank goodness, they took down the tornado watch early :bliss: .

I hope Snap and Pockets had a good day :) .

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Good Morning Friends-
Another beautiful weather day here- yes you guessed it- I'll be gardening today!
Seems like that is all I do all summer- LOL
Big yard, big gardens, keeps me busy!
I hope you all have a great day today!

:wave:

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
54d15b04bbd489278f58adec3863c860.gif

Enjoy your beautiful day, Snap :) Don't work too hard.
I'm still :wait: to see all your pretty flowers....hint hint ;)

Hope everyone has a wonderful Wednesday :hug:

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Good afternoon my friends:wave:
Been a beautiful day here to be outside
Hope everyone is having a great day:cool:

Crappy Rainy day most of it here today but I took the little bit of sun we had to pick some of the Fresh Homegrown Garden Lettuce which was part of tonight's meal~! Nothing like freshly picked vegetables. 3 different kind of lettuce in the salad.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Crappy Rainy day most of it here today but I took the little bit of sun we had to pick some of the Fresh Homegrown Garden Lettuce which was part of tonight's meal~! Nothing like freshly picked vegetables. 3 different kind of lettuce in the salad.
Hey that's great my friend, gotta eat all those healthy garden goodies that you can, I am having a salad out of the garden too:)

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Hey that's great my friend, gotta eat all those healthy garden goodies that you can, I am having a salad out of the garden too:)

Can't wait for my cucumbers and Tomatoes to start ripening~! Planted Squash and Broccoli this year along with Yellow and Green Beans and 3 kinds of peppers. Yellow Banana, Bell and Jalapenos which I will make Atomic Buffalo Turds with~! The excessive rain is screwing with crops though.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
We grow all we can, the entire back yard is a garden but for my disease I have to have organic

I made the garden smaller when Mom really couldn't do it anymore. Then I took over and each year started making it bigger. Right now I have tomato plants under the front window in the living room because my compost wasn't really done and I have tomato plants springing up everywhere. Last year I had them come up in the lawn~! This year I just gave away 8 plants today I found growing in my beans. I figure you can never have too many tomatoes because I make sauce and Tomato Salads. My Herb Garden is doing well though~!

VU Sponsors