Become a Patron!

A Spin Off of Keep a Word/Drop a Word and Music, Pics, and Whatnot

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I keep having issues with this thread. Sometimes wont load up the videos you guys put up, try to reply and I get the "oh snap something went wrong" videos from others showing up in the wrong persons posts like this one below...just
View attachment 181401
Just trying to post this was 100% dysfunctionaly irritating. Typing words that take 30 seconds to shop up.
Im actualy gonna bail from this thread its too much of a pain to be honest. 10 minutes to post a thread that freezes, bounces you out, wont respond. Nah thats enough. Happens 80% of the time. I think the page is just too long and contains too much info/data for my phone to deal with. Up to around a third of a page is ok but after that its :gaah:
Cheers people I'll see you in other sections. 👍
Sorry it's doin that, I get that too,usin win 7 here). We are sure gonna miss you my friend and please do like Snap asked, stop in and say hi from time to time. :( :(

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
This is what I woke up to :eek:
1138ffbbe4858fbb5c0f8d81c30aa4f6.jpg

ee0971ce2b5389d0e3a9775a140f5f17.jpg

Neighbors home on fire :(
Everyone and fur babies Boomer and Harley got out and are ok.
Thankfully, the wind wasn't blowing and the fire stayed only on the home. If, the wind was blowing that would've changed the whole outcome.

! WAKE UP ! from the MEDIA SPELL !
Wow glad you, hubby, the doggies, and your neighbors and their pets are safe, fire has no mercy:(:(

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Wow that is scary- hope that you and your family stay safe! Sorry about your neighbors house, that is terrible to go thru .
Thank you, Snap :hug:
All is well with us.
We feel so bad for them; the good thing is they didn't lose everything, and his parents live right up the road. So they have a place to stay.

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Wow glad you, hubby, the doggies, and your neighbors and their pets are safe, fire has no mercy:(:(
Thank you, Jimi :hug:
This is the third neighbor that's gone through a fire. Two of them happened in the city. The first one was close but not as close as the second fire. We lived right by her, that one was the scarest out of the three of 'em.

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Listening to hours of bootleg old Howard Stern radio shows- Miss hearing Howard and gang every morning, but thanks to some brave You Tubers I get to listen to the whole shows again. I know many hate Howard, but he makes me laugh.

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
My wife and I are going to see her mother and sister today. Couple of hours drive each way plus visiting time. We take her mother out of the assisted living center she lives in and take to her sister's house so we don't have the social distancing and mask cops staring at us all the time.

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
My wife and I are going to see her mother and sister today. Couple of hours drive each way plus visiting time. We take her mother out of the assisted living center she lives in and take to her sister's house so we don't have the social distancing and mask cops staring at us all the time.
I'm sure her mother is more than ready to get out of there for a while. Be safe and enjoy :)

Nothing like being watched over like a hawk getting ready to pounce :rolleyes: :xD:

VU Sponsors