Become a Patron!

A Spin Off of Keep a Word/Drop a Word and Music, Pics, and Whatnot

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Good afternoon Family :wave:
Workin in the garden all day:rolleyes:
I hope everyone is doin well:)

May be an image of 1 person and text that says 'TO THOSE WHO STILL LISTEN TO CLASSIC ROCK'

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Back home for the weekend and maybe for the week, but not in a good way. My wife's mother may be passing away. The doc is saying probably today will be her last. My wife and daughters are with up there with her. I'm at home to take care of the dog and cats. Prayers are appreciated.

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Back home for the weekend and maybe for the week, but not in a good way. My wife's mother may be passing away. The doc is saying probably today will be her last. My wife and daughters are with up there with her. I'm at home to take care of the dog and cats. Prayers are appreciated.
Sending thoughts and prayers for your MIL and prayers for strength to you and your family in this difficult time.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Truly sorry to hear this my friend, praying that Heavenly Father’s Spirit will be with you as you grieve. We send you prayers of healing and comfort during this time of loss.

God’s Promise​

God never promised a life without pain,
Laughter without tears or sun without rain.
But He did promise strength for the day,
Comfort for the tears and the light for the way,
And for all who believe In His Heaven above
He rewards their faith In His everlasting love.

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Sending thoughts and prayers for your MIL and prayers for strength to you and your family in this difficult time.
Truly sorry to hear this my friend, praying that Heavenly Father’s Spirit will be with you as you grieve. We send you prayers of healing and comfort during this time of loss.

God’s Promise​

Thank you @SnapDragon NY and @Jimi for your thoughts and prayers.

She passed away yesterday evening, my oldest daughter was with her when she passed. She led a long and wonderful life and she'll be joining her husband of 60+ years in heaven. My wife, daughters, and sister-in-law got to see her one last time yesterday. I was able to get a priest to administer the last rites before she passed.

My wife is taking it well so far as I think she saw it coming.

Peace be with you all.

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
She passed away yesterday evening, my oldest daughter was with her when she passed. She led a long and wonderful life and she'll be joining her husband of 60+ years in heaven. My wife, daughters, and sister-in-law got to see her one last time yesterday. I was able to get a priest to administer the last rites before she passed.

My wife is taking it well so far as I think she saw it coming.

Peace be with you all.
I'm so very sorry for you and your families loss. What a sad way to come home :cry:
May Yahusha keep you and hold you close, surround you with Love and Memories. Prayers and Love for you and family :hug:

! WAKE UP ! from the MEDIA SPELL !

VU Sponsors