Become a Patron!

A Spin Off of Keep a Word/Drop a Word and Music, Pics, and Whatnot

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
My good thing for today was when I got to the health food store today to get sourdough bread and they were out so I asked and the lady said "the truck will be here in an hour", well I didn't wanna stand there for an hour and was gettin ready to leave when the truck pulled up early and saved me another trip. ;)

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
2c8758b70e1fa3b869c70a4b750fe865.gif

..:).....................................................................:).

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Good afternoon Family:wave:
Still waitin for my blood results, drivin me crazy but that's a short ride :giggle:
I hope the day is bein kind to everyone;)

The College of Rock and Roll Knowledge

90 years ago today, Laurens Hammond filed the patents for his eponymous organ the Hammond B3.
The B3 has reached true legendary status. It is the Les Paul / Stratocaster of keyboards.
In celebrating the 'birthday' of the B3, we'll ask this question. Who do you think is the master of it? We have to agree, there are a lot of correct answers here.
Happy 90th Birthday to the B3!!!

May be an image of piano

6f6aec2792122c43f11b3606a74e9ccd.jpg

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I've been busy the past few days working on my final for MG class. 45 essay questions they say are easy, but they ain't. I've got a 700 page book, the UCANR.edu site, and all the presentations to go through to figure out the questions. Oh, yeah, I'm supposed to cite where I get all my answers as well. Anyway don't expect to see much of me this week. At least I have until Tuesday at 5PM to get it finished, I'm halfway done now.

Bliss Doubt

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Yesterday, was looking through my pics and videos and saw this. Remembering that @Bliss Doubt thought the pic was cute. So this is for her and this would be the good thing for yesterday cause it made me smile and have the warm n fuzzies in my heart :inlove:
View attachment 214517

You are so handy at grabbing that camera before the moment is gone, getting good pics, and even turning them into gif files. I would have no idea how to make a gif.

Bliss Doubt

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
My good thing for today is, I can hold my head up. I woke up with something evil, I dunno, Monday or Tuesday? The first respiratory ailment I've had AT ALL since quitting cigarettes in 2012. Mercifully the universe gave me a slow-ish work week, so I could work a couple of hours, sleep a couple of hours, repeat, and then sleep long nights. I had no cough drops, no Nyquil, and no will to get them.

But today I feel almost great. After eating canned pineapple and crackers all week, the only things I had any appetite for, had a sandwich and coffee for breakfast-lunch today.

I hope everybody else is having a good, good day.

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
You are so handy at grabbing that camera before the moment is gone, getting good pics, and even turning them into gif files. I would have no idea how to make a gif.
Thank you, Bliss
Love taking pics and videos. But, here's a site that helps me out with the gifs. Can actual use your own videos and turn them into gifs...
Here's the site if you or anyone is interested in using it.

Last edited:

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
My good thing for today is, I can hold my head up. I woke up with something evil, I dunno, Monday or Tuesday? The first respiratory ailment I've had AT ALL since quitting cigarettes in 2012. Mercifully the universe gave me a slow-ish work week, so I could work a couple of hours, sleep a couple of hours, repeat, and then sleep long nights. I had no cough drops, no Nyquil, and no will to get them.

But today I feel almost great. After eating canned pineapple and crackers all week, the only things I had any appetite for, had a sandwich and coffee for breakfast-lunch today.

Oh Bliss :hug: so sorry you had a terrible week :(
Here, I and probably the rest of the MG Family and Friends, was thinking you were just really busy with work. Next time you are not around, will put out a search party for you !
So happy you are feeling better and hope you keep on this path. :hug:

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Haha YEY for Tangee :tldr: he finally caught his first mouse in the house. Ohhhhh yeah this be the good thing for today.
First one was Calie, Second one was Tigglee and last but not least Tangee. He was so proud of himself.
This was the span over nearly two years for each one of them getting their own personal mouse n da house.
I personally could have gone longer with no mousies n da house, though, lol.

Bliss Doubt

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Haha YEY for Tangee :tldr: he finally caught his first mouse in the house. Ohhhhh yeah this be the good thing for today.
First one was Calie, Second one was Tigglee and last but not least Tangee. He was so proud of himself.
This was the span over nearly two years for each one of them getting their own personal mouse n da house.
I personally could have gone longer with no mousies n da house, though, lol.

With that many cats it's a wonder the mice dare come in there ever at all.

Bliss Doubt

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Oh Bliss :hug: so sorry you had a terrible week :(
Here, I and probably the rest of the MG Family and Friends, was thinking you were just really busy with work. Next time you are not around, will put out a search party for you !
So happy you are feeling better and hope you keep on this path. :hug:

Aw thank you Wolfie.
😻

It means I won't be going out this weekend at all, still recuperating and sleeping a lot, so I'll be playing the music game tomorrow nite and Saturday nite. Looking forward to that.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I've been busy the past few days working on my final for MG class. 45 essay questions they say are easy, but they ain't. I've got a 700 page book, the UCANR.edu site, and all the presentations to go through to figure out the questions. Oh, yeah, I'm supposed to cite where I get all my answers as well. Anyway don't expect to see much of me this week. At least I have until Tuesday at 5PM to get it finished, I'm halfway done now.
Take what time you need my friend, we all want to see you ace this class.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

For a liquid cough drop try mixin finely ground ginger and honey. a little sip every time needed and tastes good too. We were wonderin where you were, glad you are gettin better :hug:

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

May be an image of 1 person and guitar

Woodstock Counsel of Elders Local Tribe #1969

·
Singer-songwriter Joan Baez has released over 30 albums in 60 years. Some of her most notable works include songs “Diamonds and Rust” and “Here's to You.”
This portrait was taken by photographer Ivan Massar in 1963.
Joan was the final performer on day one of the Woodstock Festival in 1969. Her set didn’t start until the early hours of Saturday August 16, 1969 at around 1:30 AM.
Joan Baez Band Members:
Joan Baez: vocals, guitar
Richard Festinger: guitar
Jeffrey Shurtleff: vocals, guitar
Joan Baez Woodstock Setlist:
Oh Happy Day
The Last Thing on My Mind
I Shall Be Released
Joe Hill
Sweet Sir Galahad
Hickory Wind
Drug Store Truck Drivin’ Man
I Live One Day at a Time
Take Me Back to the Sweet Sunny South
Warm and Tender Love
Swing Low, Sweet Chariot
We Shall Overcome

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT

Awww, sorry you have been so sick, I hope you are feeling much better and on the road to healing.

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Good Luck to you on your final for MG class! I know you will do great!

VU Sponsors