Become a Patron!

A "Sticky" here for deals on DIY supplies only?

A "Sticky" here for DIY Supply Deals only?

• An idea so Great, RonJS's face should be on money!

Votes: 57 48.3%
  • If it's okay with Huckleberried, it's Okay with Me!

Votes: 29 24.6%
  • I only mix juice to express myself artistically and care little about $

Votes: 3 2.5%
  • Heck, I am too lame & lazy to vote in any stinking Poll

Votes: 6 5.1%
  • Some of the above

Votes: 23 19.5%

• Total voters

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
FRIDAY, JUNE 19th ~ SUNDAY, JUNE 21st
SAVE 15% OFF
The Flavor Apprentice

Only At flavorjungle.com

Use Coupon Code:
WEEKENDTFA
Coupon expires June 17th, 2020 at 11:59pm (PST)

+ Save up to 75% on SALE items

PLUS get free shipping on orders over $39.99 and shipped within the continental US.

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
WEDNESDAY, JUNE 24th
SAVE 20% OFF
FLAVOURART

Only At flavorjungle.com

Use Coupon Code:
ARTSYSAVINGS
Coupon expires June 24th, 2020 at 11:59pm (PST)

PLUS get free shipping on orders over $39.99 and shipped within the continental US.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Happy Birthday, Gopher!!!
giphy.gif

Keep mixing, bro. <3

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
FRIDAY, JUNE 26th ~ SUNDAY, JUNE 28th
SAVE 30% OFF
REALFLAVORS

Only At flavorjungle.com

Use Coupon Code:
JUNESAVER
Coupon expires June 28th, 2020 at 11:59pm (PST)

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Wishing you a happy and safe Independence day.
SALE VALID 7/3 Through 7/5
NO CODE NEEDED!​

Last edited:

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
flavorjungle.com

JULY 4th SAVINGS CONTINUE!
Friday, July 3rd ~ Sunday, July 5th
SAVE 20% OFF STOREWIDE

Excludes Capella and Additives

Use Coupon Code:
LIBERTY
Coupon expires July 5th, 2020 at 11:59pm (PST)

+ Save up to 75% on SALE items throughout the store

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Nude Nicotine

All Nicotine 20% OFF
Use Code: NNJULY4
*Offer only valid for Retail Products 1L and below. Wholesale products are not included in this sale.

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

Announcing a 4th of July Sale!
20% off, no code needed
(applied automatically at checkout)

Sale ends Monday, July 6th at 11:59 PM CST

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
FLASH SALE!
Wednesday, July 8th
SAVE 15% OFF FLAVORWEST

at flavorjungle.com

Use Coupon Code:
SUMMER15
Coupon expires July 8th, 2020 at 11:59pm (PST)

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Friday, July 10th ~ Sunday, July 12th
SAVE 20% OFF
FLAVORSEXPRESS
& FLAVORJUNGLE
CONCENTRATES

at flavorjungle.com

Use Coupon Code:
PARADISE
Coupon expires July 12th, 2020 at 11:59pm (PST)

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
SURF THE SAVINGS
Wednesday, July 15th
SAVE 15% OFF FLAVORWEST

at flavorjungle.com

Use Coupon Code:
CLEANWAVE
Coupon expires July 15th, 2020 at 11:59pm (PST)

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Friday, July 17th ~ Sunday, July 19th
SAVE 30% OFF
NORTHWEST VG FLAVORS

at flavorjungle.com

Use Coupon Code:
NORTHWEST
Coupon expires July 19th, 2020 at 11:59pm (PST)

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Friday, July 31st ~ Sunday, August 2nd
SAVE 20% OFF
The Flavor Apprentice
Flavor Concentrates

at flavorjungle.com

Use Coupon Code:
ENDOFJULY
Coupon expires August 2nd, 2020 at 11:59pm (PST)

ajvapes

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Not a sale but this arrived yesterday:

dbabe18c-b384-4660-a860-331b4bc24c91.png
Vapers Tek Closing
Today is a sorrowful day for me and the employees because it is with a heavy heart that I must tell you that Vapers Tek will no longer be in business after September 5, 2020.
We have tried to work around the PMTA and the regulations that are crushing the vape industry but after speaking with a few lawyers and the FDA, that is impossible. So, we will be closing the shop in Grove on 9/5/2020; Miami, Oklahoma, 8/15/2020, and our online presence on 8/31/2020.
I appreciate the faith that my family and the employees have put into me to do this job since my brother, Kevin, died in 2018. Thank you to my right-hands, Justin, Charmoin, Shelby, and Jordan for allowing me to lead you and becoming a tight knit, hard-working, well-oiled machine of a family!!
However, it is time for all of us here to move on and up. I treasure our customers and the interactions that I was a part of and enjoyed bringing in new and varied products for my customers to use. I am also enormously proud of the continuing quality of nicotine and flavors that we have been able to bring to our customers.
Thank you each one for being a part of this mad-scientist experiment with us. We will miss so much about this industry and the people, but we are all better for being a part.
Janine

The End. The most bittersweet thing of a good story is the ending. After years of love, death, sweat, and tears the final chapters have been printed. Despite all the grand battles, perseverance of trialing times and friendships made along the way it’s sad to see a story where the villain wins. Everyone at Vapers Tek fought valiantly through the years and I couldn’t have asked for better companions to spend them with. The story may be sad and over, but the grand adventures will remain with me forever and I thank all who played a part in our epic tale.
Justin

“The world is indeed full of peril and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands, love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater.”
Haldir – The Fellowship of the Ring
Hello my peeps!
I just want to say it has been an honor to be a part of Vapers Tek for almost 7 years to help you all to quit smoking. I have thoroughly enjoyed talking to each one of you in the stores and around the world. It has been great getting to know a little bit about all of you. There are some of you that I would call a close friend. Some vapors have moved on or gone on to quitting vaping, which is great, that was the goal. I am glad that I was a part in helping some of you! I have enjoyed being able to help in your choices for a safer alternative to smoking, to answer the questions and to help everyone through the process. I just want to give a great big shout out to all our AWESOME customers and say, “Thank you” for letting our team at Vapers Tek help you with all of your needs. Take care and God bless.
Charmion

A year and a half ago I started at Vapers Tek completely new to the world of vaping. After 17 years of being addicted to cigarettes, I have now gone a full year without having even the urge to pick one up. In that time, I’ve talked to hundreds of our customers, and all of them have said the same thing I now personally know to be true: Thanks to vaping I’m now healthier and in better shape than I’ve been since college. My lungs and body feel amazing and nothing in those nearly two decades under big tobacco’s thumb worked at helping to break the habit until I got introduced to vaping. I wish I could be excited and proud of this accomplishment, but at precipice of watching the entire industry collapse under the draconian legislation the FDA has chosen to utilize to destroy small businesses like ours across the country- I feel nothing but sorrow for the millions of Americans who are having their lives dictated by the greed of those who refuse to listen to the overwhelming scientific data, and who spit in the face of advocates for harm reduction.
Jordan

Dear Customers and Co-workers,
Due to the harsh federal regulations, I have to say goodbye to what feels less like a job and more like home. Over the past 5 years the customers have been amazing, and I have made many friends with people that I never knew was possible. Thank you from the bottom of my heart to everyone that made it possible for Vapers Tek to survive this long in business.
To my online customers, I want to say thank you for making us your #1 DIY spot. It has been an honor to serve you and help grow your individual businesses.
To my co-workers, you have each become like family to me. It has been an incredible experience and I don’t know if I could have made it long without you by my side. We have stayed together through all the ups and downs and we made this work. I am going to deeply miss every single person.
I say, “thank you” again to everyone for this truly, amazing ride.
Shelby

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Not a sale but this arrived yesterday:

dbabe18c-b384-4660-a860-331b4bc24c91.png
Vapers Tek Closing
Today is a sorrowful day for me and the employees because it is with a heavy heart that I must tell you that Vapers Tek will no longer be in business after September 5, 2020.
We have tried to work around the PMTA and the regulations that are crushing the vape industry but after speaking with a few lawyers and the FDA, that is impossible. So, we will be closing the shop in Grove on 9/5/2020; Miami, Oklahoma, 8/15/2020, and our online presence on 8/31/2020.
I appreciate the faith that my family and the employees have put into me to do this job since my brother, Kevin, died in 2018. Thank you to my right-hands, Justin, Charmoin, Shelby, and Jordan for allowing me to lead you and becoming a tight knit, hard-working, well-oiled machine of a family!!
However, it is time for all of us here to move on and up. I treasure our customers and the interactions that I was a part of and enjoyed bringing in new and varied products for my customers to use. I am also enormously proud of the continuing quality of nicotine and flavors that we have been able to bring to our customers.
Thank you each one for being a part of this mad-scientist experiment with us. We will miss so much about this industry and the people, but we are all better for being a part.
Janine

The End. The most bittersweet thing of a good story is the ending. After years of love, death, sweat, and tears the final chapters have been printed. Despite all the grand battles, perseverance of trialing times and friendships made along the way it’s sad to see a story where the villain wins. Everyone at Vapers Tek fought valiantly through the years and I couldn’t have asked for better companions to spend them with. The story may be sad and over, but the grand adventures will remain with me forever and I thank all who played a part in our epic tale.
Justin

“The world is indeed full of peril and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands, love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater.”
Haldir – The Fellowship of the Ring
Hello my peeps!
I just want to say it has been an honor to be a part of Vapers Tek for almost 7 years to help you all to quit smoking. I have thoroughly enjoyed talking to each one of you in the stores and around the world. It has been great getting to know a little bit about all of you. There are some of you that I would call a close friend. Some vapors have moved on or gone on to quitting vaping, which is great, that was the goal. I am glad that I was a part in helping some of you! I have enjoyed being able to help in your choices for a safer alternative to smoking, to answer the questions and to help everyone through the process. I just want to give a great big shout out to all our AWESOME customers and say, “Thank you” for letting our team at Vapers Tek help you with all of your needs. Take care and God bless.
Charmion

A year and a half ago I started at Vapers Tek completely new to the world of vaping. After 17 years of being addicted to cigarettes, I have now gone a full year without having even the urge to pick one up. In that time, I’ve talked to hundreds of our customers, and all of them have said the same thing I now personally know to be true: Thanks to vaping I’m now healthier and in better shape than I’ve been since college. My lungs and body feel amazing and nothing in those nearly two decades under big tobacco’s thumb worked at helping to break the habit until I got introduced to vaping. I wish I could be excited and proud of this accomplishment, but at precipice of watching the entire industry collapse under the draconian legislation the FDA has chosen to utilize to destroy small businesses like ours across the country- I feel nothing but sorrow for the millions of Americans who are having their lives dictated by the greed of those who refuse to listen to the overwhelming scientific data, and who spit in the face of advocates for harm reduction.
Jordan

Dear Customers and Co-workers,
Due to the harsh federal regulations, I have to say goodbye to what feels less like a job and more like home. Over the past 5 years the customers have been amazing, and I have made many friends with people that I never knew was possible. Thank you from the bottom of my heart to everyone that made it possible for Vapers Tek to survive this long in business.
To my online customers, I want to say thank you for making us your #1 DIY spot. It has been an honor to serve you and help grow your individual businesses.
To my co-workers, you have each become like family to me. It has been an incredible experience and I don’t know if I could have made it long without you by my side. We have stayed together through all the ups and downs and we made this work. I am going to deeply miss every single person.
I say, “thank you” again to everyone for this truly, amazing ride.
Shelby

That bums me out and I don’t think they’ll ship me nic because of NY’s Cuomo ban. :cry:

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Fri, Aug 7 ~ Sun, Aug 9
TAKE AN EXTRA
15% OFF
MOST PRODUCTS

(except Capella and additives)
at flavorjungle.com

Use Coupon Code:
SUMMERDREAMS
Coupon expires at 11:59pm (PST) on August 9, 2020

Tornadoalleydeb

Vaping whilst slaying dragons in the land of Tyria
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Fri, Aug 7 ~ Sun, Aug 9
TAKE AN EXTRA
15% OFF
MOST PRODUCTS

(except Capella and additives)
at flavorjungle.com

Use Coupon Code:
SUMMERDREAMS
Coupon expires at 11:59pm (PST) on August 9, 2020

You know what @gopher_byrd I want to thank you. You always watch for these and post the sales when they come.

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
You know what @gopher_byrd I want to thank you. You always watch for these and post the sales when they come.
You're welcome @debinnv. I just get the email from them every Friday and repost here. No special watching skills needed.:giggle: I just figure everyone is looking to stretch out the bucks and every little bit helps. Thanks for the feedback!

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
New at Chefs Flavours
mail
Super Aromas

Chefs Flavours would like to introduce you to a brand-new range of flavours!
With Super Aromas you will experience a huge flavour explosion... these food flavourings are sweet, fruity, juicy, quite sour or even salty!

The full range of 75 flavours covers all kind of smells, tastes and textures you can imagine.
Bakery, savoury, dairy, beverages, confectionery... pick your favourites and get inspired for your own totally unique flavour recipes.

The mixing recommendation starts from as little as 1%, going up to 7 %.

Get started and level up your senses with Super Aromas!

Use code SSA25 to get 25% off the Super Aroma Range!

Code valid until 14th August 2020 with a minimum spend of £10

mail
Garden Mint
Freshly picked Garden Mint with sweetness

Mix at 1.2% - 1.3%

10ML or 30ML Bottle
garden-mint-super-aromas
mail
Juicy Cherries
Cherry with a noticeable pulp taste

Mix at 1.2% - 3%
10ML or 30ML Bottle
juicy-cherries-super-aromas

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
flavorjungle.com doesn't normally have sales on Capella, but they did this week. Really not a big deal since if you use UNDERGROUND10 you can get 10% off everything...

Friday, August 14th ~ Sunday, August 16th
THREE DAYS ONLY
SAVE 10% ON CAPELLA FLAVORS

at flavorjungle.com

Use Coupon Code:
CAPELLA10
Coupon expires at 11:59pm (PST) on August 16, 2020

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Friday, August 21st ~ Sunday, August 23rd
SAVE 20% OFF
FLAVOURART CONCENTRATES

at flavorjungle.com

Use Coupon Code:
JUNGLEART
Coupon expires at 11:59pm (PST) on August 23, 2020

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
mail
Are you ready for a cheeky little summer chirp?
Chefs Flavours are back and on full on power mode!
No matter where you spend your summer, we would like to make it a little bit fresher and fruitier.

With the discount code 'EARLYBIRD20' you will get 20% off your order!! ***

So get your vapes ready for some brand new flavour lines and one shot ranges and stock up on your all day favourites for the best flavour experience.

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
mail
Are you ready for a cheeky little summer chirp?
Chefs Flavours are back and on full on power mode!
No matter where you spend your summer, we would like to make it a little bit fresher and fruitier.

With the discount code 'EARLYBIRD20' you will get 20% off your order!! ***

So get your vapes ready for some brand new flavour lines and one shot ranges and stock up on your all day favourites for the best flavour experience.

Added 300ml of Custard Premium and a random one shot

Now to wait til tomorrow

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Friday, August 28th ~ Sunday, August 30th
SAVE 20% OFF
The Flavor Apprentice
CONCENTRATES

at flavorjungle.com

Use Coupon Code:
TFA202020
Coupon expires at 11:59pm (PST) on August 30, 2020

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Friday, September 4th ~ Monday, September 7th
SAVE 20% OFF
STOREWIDE*

at flavorjungle.com

Use Coupon Code:
LABORDAY20
Coupon expires at 11:59pm (PST) on September 7, 2020
*Excludes Capella, Additives and Developed brand flavorings

PLUS get free shipping on orders over $45.99 and shipped within the continental US.

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Wednesday, September 9th
SAVE 25% OFF
FLAVORSEXPRESS
CONCENTRATES

at flavorjungle.com

Use Coupon Code:
EXPRESS25
Coupon expires at 11:59pm (PST) on September 9, 2020

PLUS get free shipping on orders over $39.99 and shipped within the continental US

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Friday, September 11th ~ Sunday, September 13th
SAVE 20% OFF
FLAVORWEST
CONCENTRATES

at flavorjungle.com