Become a Patron!

About ECF

VapeOn1960

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
First off... I want to say I loved this forum. Never had an issue with any person, on any thread, at any time...
until I got sucked into the vortex of the "random DIY and more" thread. It was very exciting to talk about DIY mixing and was very active on this thread. Then I realized, this was really just a "chat" room for the regulars, and it was really just a "clique" of certain people and if you didn't "fit in", they would totally attack you. I actually did fit in for awhile, then I made the fatal mistake of talking about my personal life (huge mistake) There were a few times I was drinking and they realized they could "mess with me" (on a personal level) and I said a few things I should not have (I am not proud of that... I fell for the trap) It became a game and I should have known better.
I actually liked "classwife" and feel she liked me (had a few PMs) so don't blame her. Should I just name a few names?
Skeebo and SMT(show me twice) were the ones that kept fucking with me (hey we are all adults here) I was a hero on ECF... always helped newbies and went out of my way to help resolve issues. Anyway... happy to be here (this is my new home)
Peace out, vape on!

VapeOn1960

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
There is something I forgot to mention (was in a hurry)...
Fran C (the OP of that thread) may have politely told me to stop but was never one who "messed with me" or made it a game (like others) There were a couple others but the two I mentioned were the ones that went out of their way to make issues. I am a fool because they knew just how (and when) to get me going (and yes... I'm a fool for falling into their traps) They seem to be "golden" (one of them quoted me and changed what I said... and got away with that) I did the same (as an example) but may have gone overboard. Funny thing is the post that killed me (as far as I know) was telling SMT "do you always have to be right? I hope your friends like that" Doesn't even seem that offensive or out of line does it? Anyway... here I am.
Joined UV already but was so active on ECF sort of forgot (should have popped in more often) I like these forums... just seemed less active.

VU Sponsors