Become a Patron!

advice please - I only like NET and probably need a new device

background: switched to vape 2-3 years ago. started with ecigs, then wallmar/cvs fin stuff, then settled in on the kanger protank + GS EGO batteries. For a number of reasons I felt like I need something better... and bought a smok stick v9 max. It hits way too hard.
I only like Nat Extracted Tobacco juice and use the 30mg and in the protank stuff this requires more draw time and hits much less harsh. much more flavor.

have a number of questions/advice needed.
1) can I reduce the power of this thing with ??? different tank on it? dif coils? lower nic juice?
2) In hindsight I probably should have gotten something with ability to control airflow... can I add something to control airflow here?
3) If I was going to scrap this and get something else... what should it be? I'm told most of the NET guys like rebuildables... no experience with that. I understand you have to build your coils? can't just buy them? I'm a casual user and would like something that would be more readily available afa coils and replacement batteries. I do have red star vape nearby.

thanks for any attempt to advise on any of this.

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
someone... please... talk to me... I need this!:wave:
Sorry brother wish I could help but I'm more into heavy VG and regular mods.....Maybe Jinx'd might know or post the question in another thread.....
3122781c86654a1cb194cd3da37d803f.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

Walter Ladd

Member For 4 Years
I only do NET myself.
I really like the Kayfun as my rebuild-able: (26 ga Kanthal, 12 watts, 1.5 ohms)
I really like my Kabuki that uses Aspire BVC coils (on a Provari or Dani-box)
Those options are not cheap.
The less expensive option ($60?) is the Aspire Nautilus on the 50 watt Zelos Kit. Great for natural tobaccos.
The recommendations here I found to be right-on: https://real-tobacco-extract.com/recommended-equipment-for-beginners
I am sure there are many atomizers and mods that would work but once I found the magic combination I quit looking.
Feel free to PM if you like - there doesn't seem t be very many NET users here.

Sorry brother wish I could help but I'm more into heavy VG and regular mods.....Maybe Jinx'd might know or post the question in another thread.....
3122781c86654a1cb194cd3da37d803f.jpg

well thanks for the reply either way. looks like a guitar pedal... hammond case... anywho... very much appreciate!

I only do NET myself.
I really like the Kayfun as my rebuild-able: (26 ga Kanthal, 12 watts, 1.5 ohms)
I really like my Kabuki that uses Aspire BVC coils (on a Provari or Dani-box)
Those options are not cheap.
The less expensive option ($60?) is the Aspire Nautilus on the 50 watt Zelos Kit. Great for natural tobaccos.
The recommendations here I found to be right-on: https://real-tobacco-extract.com/recommended-equipment-for-beginners
I am sure there are many atomizers and mods that would work but once I found the magic combination I quit looking.
Feel free to PM if you like - there doesn't seem t be very many NET users here.
thank you for the response - I do appreciate.
what net do you use?
afa inexpensive... I'm not opposed to spending a bit more if I'll be sure to get something I won't have to replace. both of the items you mentioned... are discontinued on the sites I checked. the aspire bvc coils seem to be going the way of the buffalo... so that concerns me.
I have used the aspire nautilus on an ego battery but it didn't hit hard enough. I guess using it with a box battery it will hit harder?

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Guess it worked, sometimes you have to wake people up and sometimes it takes time for them to open up Tapatalk.....

Hope the folks on Vaping underground will help you resolve your issues.......

Guess it worked, sometimes you have to wake people up and sometimes it takes time for them to open up Tapatalk.....

Hope the folks on Vaping underground will help you resolve your issues.......

well I appreciate. I spose' it's kind of laborous to have to answer the beginner questions... just don't want to drop another bill to get something that I wouldn't be happy w. thanks again for the response.

Walter Ladd

Member For 4 Years
thank you for the response - I do appreciate.
what net do you use?
afa inexpensive... I'm not opposed to spending a bit more if I'll be sure to get something I won't have to replace. both of the items you mentioned... are discontinued on the sites I checked. the aspire bvc coils seem to be going the way of the buffalo... so that concerns me.
I have used the aspire nautilus on an ego battery but it didn't hit hard enough. I guess using it with a box battery it will hit harder?

I just checked... yes the Kabuki is gone now. The best seem to disappear over time.
The Kayfun appears to be still available here: https://originvape.com/collections/atomizers/products/kayfun-v5-by-svoe-mesto?variant=23344815243328 (but you will have to wrap your coils).
Yes the battery/mod makes a difference. You need control over power level and the airflow.
I vape these exclusively for years - both cig variety and cigars:
ciglabels-4.jpg
CARDENAL_Label_125.jpg

I just checked... yes the Kabuki is gone now. The best seem to disappear over time.
The Kayfun appears to be still available here: https://originvape.com/collections/atomizers/products/kayfun-v5-by-svoe-mesto?variant=23344815243328 (but you will have to wrap your coils).
Yes the battery/mod makes a difference. You need control over power level and the airflow.
I vape these exclusively for years - both cig variety and cigars:
ciglabels-4.jpg
CARDENAL_Label_125.jpg
ok, well I'm glad I cam in here cause that's def some advice I can use. Looks like you are into the good stuff. I am currently mostly using heathers heavenly huntsman and goodejuic perique. I haven't even heard of these but they look like they might be something I should try.
the stick is kind of growing on me... as I'm learning to not pull and too hard and let a little go before I inhale. as i burn out the crap salt vape I had in there (morely red - awful!) and my net juice gets in... it's working better... but it def seems like air and voltage control would make it perfect so...
tell me more about wrapping coils. is it pretty straigh fwd?

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
NETs trash coils pretty fast even the best ones, so it seems to me it would be pretty expensive buying coils all the time...I have never bought a premade coil..I'd stick to a rebuildable atty..or tank...now that being said...it's all down to personal preference,.... personally if your cool with using cotton...I'd say squonking would be the best route...you can pop the top of the atty pull the wick ,dry burn your coils, and put in a new wick..I've talked to NET users who dry burn their coils and change out wick everyday...even twice a day..I've vaped alot of NETs, but these days I DIY with tobacco flavored e juice.

having looked a bit... all the disclaimers about coils. I'm very familiar with a multimeter, and build some fairly interesting electronic devices all the time for guitar... but I stop short of working an amp because it's high voltage... similarly here potential for explosion kind of wards me off.

NETs trash coils pretty fast even the best ones, so it seems to me it would be pretty expensive buying coils all the time...I have never bought a premade coil..I'd stick to a rebuildable atty..or tank...now that being said...it's all down to personal preference,.... personally if your cool with using cotton...I'd say squonking would be the best route...you can pop the top of the atty pull the wick ,dry burn your coils, and put in a new wick..I've talked to NET users who dry burn their coils and change out wick everyday...even twice a day..I've vaped alot of NETs, but these days I DIY with tobacco flavored e juice.
right on. I appreciate the response.
with the kanger stuff a coil would last me 3-4 days using 2 devices simultaneously. at $7 for 5... I could live with it... but all the new coils are much more expensive. I'm going to have to go read up on what is involved in building a coil... as mentioned I have quite a bit of electronics experience building pcb, wiring up and troubleshooting circuits... just I'm an airhead and given the chance to forget something I probably will! (hey, at least I recognize it!)

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
having looked a bit... all the disclaimers about coils. I'm very familiar with a multimeter, and build some fairly interesting electronic devices all the time for guitar... but I stop short of working an amp because it's high voltage... similarly here potential for explosion kind of wards me off.
nothing to worry about rebuilding is dead fucking simple, have you seen the average vape reviewer on youtube...most of them are as dumb as dirt and they haven't blown themselves up... pretty darn safe....if you use a regulated device it will tell you if you fucked something up...as long as you don't start building low sub-ohm, on mech mods, and pushing your batteries beyond their safe limits...if you want to build low sub ohm, then you need to take the time to learn about battery saftey.but I don't know of anyone vaping 30mg juice low sub ohm....I think it might kill a rhino.

nothing to worry about rebuilding is dead fucking simple, have you seen the average vape reviewer on youtube...most of them are as dumb as dirt and they haven't blown themselves up... pretty darn safe....if you use a regulated device it will tell you if you fucked something up...as long as you don't start building low sub-ohm, on mech mods, and pushing your batteries beyond their safe limits...if you want to build low sub ohm, then you need to take the time to learn about battery saftey.but I don't know of anyone vaping 30mg juice low sub ohm....I think it might kill a rhino.
that def jives with my experience. 30mg in that smok stick damn near killed me! sorry, the lingo kind of still going over my head... still new to most of this. could you take a quick stab at a recommended setup?

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
that def jives with my experience. 30mg in that smok stick damn near killed me! sorry, the lingo kind of still going over my head... still new to most of this. could you take a quick stab at a recommended setup?
well I squonk, but I use stainless steel wicks, which is pretty rare.and takes a special kind of atomizer...most people squonk on cotton or rayon and so that is a type of atty I don't use ....now if you like using 30mg....you want a single coil atty with a pretty tight airdraw...and there are a ton of squonking atties that fit into that niche..off hand there's a company called Mark Bugs, their atties are expensive, but you can buy a chinese clone of their atties cheap....there's a company called Noname, again expensive, but alot of their stuff has been cloned, there's REO they are the grand daddys of squonking and they have some atties and mods...buy cheap stuff until you find what you like...you can always upgrade latter....but I'd suggest you head over to the squonking threads and tell them what you are looking for, they can point you in the right direction.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
@Walter Ladd www.thezfo.com still sells the HoH Kabuki, it's on sale now for $109.99.

@mistermikev I don't think there has ever been or ever will be a better mouth-to-lung tank than the Kabuki. It would be a must-have for me if I could afford it. The Kabukis I have are clones, unfortunately.

well I squonk, but I use stainless steel wicks, which is pretty rare.and takes a special kind of atomizer...most people squonk on cotton or rayon and so that is a type of atty I don't use ....now if you like using 30mg....you want a single coil atty with a pretty tight airdraw...and there are a ton of squonking atties that fit into that niche..off hand there's a company called Mark Bugs, their atties are expensive, but you can buy a chinese clone of their atties cheap....there's a company called Noname, again expensive, but alot of their stuff has been cloned, there's REO they are the grand daddys of squonking and they have some atties and mods...buy cheap stuff until you find what you like...you can always upgrade latter....but I'd suggest you head over to the squonking threads and tell them what you are looking for, they can point you in the right direction.
What is squonk... was that the word they used in episode of rick and morty! I will pop in there and ask... but I'd like to at least know what the word means! haha. will lookup those companies too. thank you for the advice.

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
background: switched to vape 2-3 years ago. started with ecigs, then wallmar/cvs fin stuff, then settled in on the kanger protank + GS EGO batteries. For a number of reasons I felt like I need something better... and bought a smok stick v9 max. It hits way too hard.
I only like Nat Extracted Tobacco juice and use the 30mg and in the protank stuff this requires more draw time and hits much less harsh. much more flavor.

have a number of questions/advice needed.
1) can I reduce the power of this thing with ??? different tank on it? dif coils? lower nic juice?
2) In hindsight I probably should have gotten something with ability to control airflow... can I add something to control airflow here?
3) If I was going to scrap this and get something else... what should it be? I'm told most of the NET guys like rebuildables... no experience with that. I understand you have to build your coils? can't just buy them? I'm a casual user and would like something that would be more readily available afa coils and replacement batteries. I do have red star vape nearby.

thanks for any attempt to advise on any of this.

I've used NET's in the past so I'll try to help as well.

A squonker is a great choice as Pulsevape already kindly suggested

I have not used a squonker, Ever.
It's too late for me as I'm set in my ways
But you aren't so it is a valid choice.

I would suggest watching youtube reviews to get an idea of how the product works.
Certain reviewers such as Phil Busardo mainly review the MTL style devices .
This is his channel, I have a feeling you will see something of interest here:

Https://www.youtube.com/user/pbusardo/videos

You wouldn't want any of the bigger cloud chasing stuff.

The cloud chasing stuff is called DTL (Direct to lung inhale)

You want a MTL (mouth to lung) tank or RTA (Rebuildable Tank Atomizer)

When I used NET's I used the Protank like you as well as the Kayfun and Russian 91% rebuildable tanks.

I'm going to tag a couple people @Huckleberried @Countrypami @Smoky Blue
Do any of you know of a newer less expensive MTL RTA that preforms well?

You are going to either want to get the squonker or a small to medium sized box mod (50 to 100 watts max) in order to dial in your settings properly.
They can be had for as little as $20 or as much as $400 but for you I would suggest staying under the $100 price range.

Where are you located?
Which country?

This is important as some countries are more strict than others.

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Sorry, I'm of no help... I don't use RTA's.

I've used NET's in the past so I'll try to help as well.

A squonker is a great choice as Pulsevape already kindly suggested

I have not used a squonker, Ever.
It's too late for me as I'm set in my ways
But you aren't so it is a valid choice.

I would suggest watching youtube reviews to get an idea of how the product works.
Certain reviewers such as Phil Busardo mainly review the MTL style devices .
This is his channel, I have a feeling you will see something of interest here:

Https://www.youtube.com/user/pbusardo/videos

You wouldn't want any of the bigger cloud chasing stuff.

The cloud chasing stuff is called DTL (Direct to lung inhale)

You want a MTL (mouth to lung) tank or RTA (Rebuildable Tank Atomizer)

When I used NET's I used the Protank like you as well as the Kayfun and Russian 91% rebuildable tanks.

I'm going to tag a couple people @Huckleberried @Countrypami @Smoky Blue
Do any of you know of a newer less expensive MTL RTA that preforms well?

You are going to either want to get the squonker or a small to medium sized box mod (50 to 100 watts max) in order to dial in your settings properly.
They can be had for as little as $20 or as much as $400 but for you I would suggest staying under the $100 price range.

Where are you located?
Which country?

This is important as some countries are more strict than others.
well thank you. I have been going around with a number of suggestions from this forum and ecig forum and trying to see if I can get what folks suggest and how much... and it is crazy how many places are out of stock on any combo. for ex, someone suggested innoking zlide kit... and I can find a few places that have the battery, the mod, the tank but not the coils... or some other combo of those things. I guess the rona has kind of screwed up the whole vape scene. wish I had been more on top of it because half the reason I'm looking is that my order of kanger products is taking 2 weeks to get to arizona from california? love to have that job!
anywho, I'm in arizona. the big store here seems to be red star vape... and they steered me towards the smok stick. also sold me some terrible ejuice... like smoking a rubber band.
the more I read about the rebuildables the less i'm into it... again, just a casual user here and don't want to be that involved in it... just want something reliable I can take on a trip and use and not have to worry about messing with it all that much.
has been a real learning curve and THANK YOU TO EVERYONE FOR STICKING IN THERE WITH ME AND PROVIDING ADVICE!

A lot of the pod mods will work for mtl.. they are cheap, come in many styles and sure to help you out..

A cool chick to keep up with is Zophie!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCn3zVZvx876xjE7RcZjIpkg

She keeps up to date on tons of styles for vaping..
Somehow missed you initially. sorry, watching now! thank you for the link.

so a few have suggested the innokin zlide with kroma-r mod... thoughts on that one for a 'middle ground' option?
with something like this vs the kanger mini pro tank... do I need to go lower in nicotine?

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
Somehow missed you initially. sorry, watching now! thank you for the link.

so a few have suggested the innokin zlide with kroma-r mod... thoughts on that one for a 'middle ground' option?
with something like this vs the kanger mini pro tank... do I need to go lower in nicotine?

This is what I think and believe in.

Keep things simple. Start with those pod mods.
If you are learning how to diy.. I suggest freebase, or regular nic as high as 18mg.. what ever it takes to get you to stop craving a smoke.
You can always use a lower amount of nic in the late afternoons/nighttime.
Keep your mixes simple. Single solo flavors, from a quality manufacture..
Stock up on coils and start looking into rdas.. learn how to make your coils..

Make sure you have your device, and at least 4 back ups.
Then think on back ups for those.

No telling on China, expect prices to rise, and equipment will get sparse until we have decent builders in other countries.
Keep your eyes out for bargains!

r
This is what I think and believe in.

Keep things simple. Start with those pod mods.
If you are learning how to diy.. I suggest freebase, or regular nic as high as 18mg.. what ever it takes to get you to stop craving a smoke.
You can always use a lower amount of nic in the late afternoons/nighttime.
Keep your mixes simple. Single solo flavors, from a quality manufacture..
Stock up on coils and start looking into rdas.. learn how to make your coils..

Make sure you have your device, and at least 4 back ups.
Then think on back ups for those.

No telling on China, expect prices to rise, and equipment will get sparse until we have decent builders in other countries.
Keep your eyes out for bargains!
right on. I guess I feel like I'm on the fence about rebuilding... and I def want to go a step up from what I've been using... but keep it simple.
I've been on vape and off cigs for 2-3 years now so... pretty satisfied with the NET as a sub for reg cigs. the protank mini met all my needs except after a while the threads on them strip out and spill. after a while the batteries stop charging well. when I think of all the batteries and tanks I've bought over the last 3 years... probably should have gone the mod rout right off the bat but you have to learn these things so... here I am. I'm guessing I'll experience some of the similar issues with the mods but hopefully they will be more consistent.

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
r

right on. I guess I feel like I'm on the fence about rebuilding... and I def want to go a step up from what I've been using... but keep it simple.
I've been on vape and off cigs for 2-3 years now so... pretty satisfied with the NET as a sub for reg cigs. the protank mini met all my needs except after a while the threads on them strip out and spill. after a while the batteries stop charging well. when I think of all the batteries and tanks I've bought over the last 3 years... probably should have gone the mod rout right off the bat but you have to learn these things so... here I am. I'm guessing I'll experience some of the similar issues with the mods but hopefully they will be more consistent.

If you are doing and making nets.. you def need to learn to rebuild.. :)

and yeps.. research the devices and you will be just fine.. Zophie is good.. there are a few others out there..
You will be fine.. :)

If you are doing and making nets.. you def need to learn to rebuild.. :)

and yeps.. research the devices and you will be just fine.. Zophie is good.. there are a few others out there..
You will be fine.. :)
I get that sense (eventual rebuild) but then the kanger stuff was perfect for me. Compared to this stick I got great flavor. I really just want a bigger/better version of that.
will keep reading up and probably asking stupid questions so... thanks for the link.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I get that sense (eventual rebuild) but then the kanger stuff was perfect for me. Compared to this stick I got great flavor. I really just want a bigger/better version of that.
will keep reading up and probably asking stupid questions so... thanks for the link.
No worries when it comes to stupid questions.......it's the only ones we have the answers for.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Last edited:

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
r

The issue for you is NETs...like I say they tear coils up fast..if you could find a juice that wasn't a NET that you enjoy vaping, you could widen your scope alot..or if you are willing spend the money to buy coils every other day....when it gets down to it vaping NETs is a pain in the ass, you gotta really enjoy the experince enough to put in the time to vape them. the tihng about rebuilding, is once you climb the learning curve you can build a set up pretty fast...drunk, blind or asleep.

No worries when it comes to stupid questions.......it's the only ones we have the answers for.
I appreciate.

How about this?

https://www.vaporauthority.com/prod...-50w-starter-kit-nautilus-2-and-zelos-box-mod

Or this?

https://www.vaporauthority.com/products/aspire-nautilus-gt-starter-kit

You could also use either of those tanks, or the Nautilus 2, with a Geekvape Aegis Solo mod, if the style of the Aegis suits you better.
does pretty much any 510 thread tank work with any mod?

The issue for you is NETs...like I say they tear coils up fast..if you could find a juice that wasn't a NET that you enjoy vaping, you could widen your scope alot..or if you are willing spend the money to buy coils every other day....when it gets down to it vaping NETs is a pain in the ass, you gotta really enjoy the experince enough to put in the time to vape them. the tihng about rebuilding, is once you climb the learning curve you can build a set up pretty fast...drunk, blind or asleep.
well, I have tried a lot of other vape juices... have a whole bag full of them that i just could not get on with. always that weird synthetic taste...the only one I ever liked was the fin stuff. bold tobacco if I recall... but I liked heathers and goodejuice a lot more.
any recommendations there?

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I appreciate.

does pretty much any 510 thread tank work with any mod?

well, I have tried a lot of other vape juices... have a whole bag full of them that i just could not get on with. always that weird synthetic taste...the only one I ever liked was the fin stuff. bold tobacco if I recall... but I liked heathers and goodejuice a lot more.
any recommendations there?
all atties I know of have 510 threading ...except hybrid mods.
The synthetic taste was what put me off most e juice...I solved that by starting to making my own juices.DIY...also because my tastes seemed to be going 180 degrees away from what most e juice makers were mixing...I wasn't into baked good ,deserts that sort of stuff.

Last edited:
all atties I know of have 510 threading ...except hybrid mods.
The synthetic taste was what put me off most e juice...I solved that by starting to making my own juices.DIY...also because my tastes seemed to be going 180 degrees away from what most e juice makers were mixing...I wasn't into baked good ,deserts that sort of stuff.
I hear ya... a lot of 'blueberry pie' out there and that's just not for me. That said... all of the tobacco flavored juices I've tried don't even come close to the NET stuff. Every net I've tried I've liked... just some more than others. Folks rave about the 'morley red' and I guess either I'm just picky or my tastes are just that far out there but it is aweful to me. I use the 30mg stuff just because as my coils loose strength it's still fine for me... I can use them for a week. I guess for now I'm going to put up with replacing coils a lot until I read up on rebuilding and feel confident.

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
I'm in arizona. the big store here seems to be red star vape... and they steered me towards the smok stick. also sold me some terrible ejuice... like smoking a rubber ban

They sold you, a mouth to lung net vaper, a smok stick!?!?

If I were you I'd never trust this Red Star Vape vendor again!

They sold you not only more of a cloud chasing setup but they also sold you a device with no settings.

I bet they charged a small fortune for it too.
Probably almost as much as you will spend on a really good MTL setup online.

It's really sad to me when I walk into a vape shop and the guy behind the counter obviously knows little to nothing about the product being sold.
I'll usually just roll my eyes and drop the stack on VU business cards (the whole reason I walked in to begin with) and walk away.

Even worse down here in Florida is the flea market vape dealers.:facepalm:
They literally just follow the next trend hoping to cash in.

It's always this type:
The dude that's been in the same flea market spot for over 30 years.

In 1988 he's the one with long hair with hairspray and spandex selling glam rock albums
in 1998 he's the one with a gold grill, pants hanging off his ass, and 12 gold chains selling urban wear
in 2008 he's the one selling throwaway cell phones, scales, and little baggies
in 2018 he's the one selling the vape gear.
in 2020 he's the one selling the vape gear, kratom, and CBD.
in 2028 he'll be selling the next "get rich quick" trendy items

Those are the absolute worst people to buy from.

They sold you, a mouth to lung net vaper, a smok stick!?!?

If I were you I'd never trust this Red Star Vape vendor again!

They sold you not only more of a cloud chasing setup but they also sold you a device with no settings.

I bet they charged a small fortune for it too.
Probably almost as much as you will spend on a really good MTL setup online.

It's really sad to me when I walk into a vape shop and the guy behind the counter obviously knows little to nothing about the product being sold.
I'll usually just roll my eyes and drop the stack on VU business cards (the whole reason I walked in to begin with) and walk away.

Even worse down here in Florida is the flea market vape dealers.:facepalm:
They literally just follow the next trend hoping to cash in.

It's always this type:
The dude that's been in the same flea market spot for over 30 years.

In 1988 he's the one with long hair with hairspray and spandex selling glam rock albums
in 1998 he's the one with a gold grill, pants hanging off his ass, and 12 gold chains selling urban wear
in 2008 he's the one selling throwaway cell phones, scales, and little baggies
in 2018 he's the one selling the vape gear.
in 2020 he's the one selling the vape gear, kratom, and CBD.
in 2028 he'll be selling the next "get rich quick" trendy items

Those are the absolute worst people to buy from.
hehe. yeah, I kind of new I could get it cheaper online but kind of in a pinch here. Had ordered some coils online and the mail is taking forever. tracking said it was in LA Calif may 5th. so I was willing to pay a bit more but it was only $15 more than online so... eh. such is life.
they didn't even know what NET was so... there was my first clue.
I guess it's a $65 lesson. will have to get some lower nic juice and keep it on standby. fing thing gets hot as hell tho... probably coil burning up due to the net.

VU Sponsors