Become a Patron!

After using Caliburn

Uwell-tech

Unlisted Vendor
For a nic salt vape, the Caliburn is definitely among the best devices you can get, even today. The Caliburn is well made, the pods last a long time, and the flavor is on point. I can easily still recommend the Caliburn, even with all of the newer options available.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
For a nic salt vape, the Caliburn is definitely among the best devices you can get, even today. The Caliburn is well made, the pods last a long time, and the flavor is on point. I can easily still recommend the Caliburn, even with all of the newer options available.

If that way suits you then, good for you.

Last edited:

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
How about you? Any suggestions for that?

I vape what is called free base nicotine juice and not nicotine salts. My preferred style of vaping uses mechanical squonking devices and bottom feeding RDAs/RSAs. Like mods that use batteries I can swap out and recharge.

Currently in my use rotation is a SVA Kimech v2 mod, Signature Tips SQ squonk mod, Lost Vapes Furyan squonk mod. I do have a few various regulated squonk mod devices, a few plain old dripping mechanical tube mod devices.

Don't get hung up over brand name juices, like plain unflavored 18mg/ml nicotine ejuice. If I want got some flavorings to drip into an RDA at times to break monotony. Don't really suggest any particular gear either.

Things are just that, things. We use things, love people.

What I don't prefer: Pod style vaping, Stealth style vaping, RDTA/Tank/Sub-tank style vaping --- Fanatics of any kind shoving their way upon others. Vaping in this case is very broad in scope. There's as many ways to enjoy vaping as there are those who vape. Simply happy people can choose the lesser risk vice if they so desire.

Will admit I have a quite firm and strong dislike of Juul. Seems this entity in vaping has done some very disrespectful things to say the least and most politely. For one thing I'm aware they have advertised an addictive product to minors. This is not only bad for minors but responsible adults such as me.

Yes, grew up and smoked 35+ years, used tobacco at least 40 total. I chose at each step along the way. I was kind of forced to grow up early, fast. As an adult I knew better the risks of tobacco use, still enjoyed it, still was dependent on nicotine.

Vaping brought a less risky way to use nicotine. It got me away from carcinogens. I still choose and do so knowingly. I do not think marketing an addictive product to minors is ethical, moral. It wasn't as I grew up either. I didn't bother much over the advertising then, smoking simply was a means of coping.

Vaping is in part that for me now. It also helps me keep humanity, dignity by being something which offers a bit of a hobby, means to interact with others. Again, use things but love people.

Well, blathered on too long. Sure you can see my way of things. Not pushing it either, only saying "here's my way because you asked". So, I answered and am done.

Last edited:

VU Sponsors