Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
It would be a nice item to pack a bunch of gear for vacation.

Can't see wearing it around in public unless you want to look like a super duper vaping nerd.

What is the retail price?

Skullzz

Blonde disaster
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
I would pay that price if it came with all the gear but if just the bag that's a lot of money

#TeamJimi
Sent from a pay phone

Ben Huang Vapor

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
It comes with all the DIY tools you need. You can visit my description about this product, and give your idea about the description. From your side, to see what other infos you would like to know!

Ben Huang Vapor

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
It would be a nice item to pack a bunch of gear for vacation.

Can't see wearing it around in public unless you want to look like a super duper vaping nerd.

What is the retail price?
It is new. It will cost time for spreading this info. When the product is available on the retail market, maybe we can see some triers, lol

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
@Ben Huang Vapor Your multiple threads have been merged to this single thread. As an unlisted wholesale vendor this is the only thread you are permitted to post your links/ads in. Please familiarize yourself with our vendor guidelines at the link below.
@Whiskey @Condensation @Huckleberried @SMOKIE

Ben Huang Vapor

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor

Ben Huang Vapor

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Joyetech eVic VTwo mini mod, I got many questions about what is the difference between evic vtc mini mod and evic vtwo mini mod, here I give my detailed understanding about these two mods.

From the name, eVic VTwo mini mod, someone call it evic V2 mini mod, we can see that this is completely updated to a new version instead of small changes for the firmware. The newest version of evic vtc mini is V3, we take it as the sample to compare with evic vtwo mini.

1. The maximum output wattage is different. eVic vtc mini is 75W; Well, it is 80W for eVic VTwo mini, 5W increased.

2. The color choice is different. Six colors for vtc mini: Black, white, grey, red, cyan, gold; Wow, you know what, nine different color choices for vtwo mini: Orange, blue, white, burgundy, black, gold, cyan, grey, red.

There are still many more differences between each other. For more details, kindly check here: http://aimcig.blogspot.com/2016/06/what-is-difference-between-evic-vtc.html

Ben Huang Vapor

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Revolver Reloaded Mod is a 24mm diameter mechanical mod available in the early of December. Copper material, assorted colors available. Wholesale at Aimcig lovebuyinghere online vape store.

Ben Huang Vapor

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
22mm goon lp rdta, new e cigarette rdta tank, 2.5ml e juice capacity, 40mm or 45mm height, small in size. Made of stainless steel, comes with black, silver, gold three colors available for choice.
528-goon-lp-rdta-22mm-diameter-25ml-e-cig-rdta-tank-for-wholesale-p474272.html
goon lp rdta04.jpg

VU Sponsors