Become a Patron!

All Georgia Vapors......Say hello and where are you from?

Thunderball

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hi everyone !! Woo Woo....looks like Im first !!

I hail from Grayson, GA.......Grayson is located between the three "Villes"...Loganville, Snellville and lawrenceville. (suburb of Metro Atlanta....or maybe a "bedroom comunity" )

less that a year ago, If I wanted to go to a Vape shop, I had to drive to Woodstock Georgia..(Houar away from here at least) ....and I posted about it in another forum.

Now there is a 2,000 sf shop that opened up just this week two blocks from my house. This has gone nutz !! I stumble acroos them ecveryday it seems.

Cheers all !!

Troy Brown

Member For 4 Years
Marietta here.
A few have opened up over here a well......Vape911...Vaporium....and the one thats been here a while I suppose is Vaporite.
I might have to check out that Vape-a-palooza thingy.

bb0y

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hello fellow ATLiens.

I am currently residing in Marietta. I have lived in Roswell, Alpharetta, Forsyth, Fulton, Cherokee, and Cobb counties.

robtest

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I am in Norcross, near I-85 and Jimmy Carter ... The V8P Bar and Vapor Depot are close at hand... :D

LatinLadyVaping

Member For 5 Years
Well, I'm currently residing in Alpharetta GA for about 1 and half now. Georgia is a beautiful state but i do miss my home town.

alex31804

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hey Georgians! I live in Harris County, just north of Columbus. We don't have any vape shops in my county, but a 10 minute drive to Columbus and there's a new B&M opening every week! The one i seem to frequent more is VaporCraft.

Gonzi

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Another one from Marietta here!

PirateB

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hello fellow Georgians! I live in Blue Ridge up in the mountains :) Cheers

Cavediver

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Now there is a 2,000 sf shop that opened up just this week two blocks from my house. This has gone nutz !! I stumble acroos them ecveryday it seems.

Info! I demand info! Lol.
Where and who are they? I'd like to cruise by and check them out this weekend, assuming we're still headed that way.

Thunderball

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Info! I demand info! Lol.
Where and who are they? I'd like to cruise by and check them out this weekend, assuming we're still headed that way.

X Hale Vapors on Hwy 78 between Snellville and loganville right across from Cooper road (across from the old Rudy Bar)

Vapeladies

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I am in Norcross, near I-85 and Jimmy Carter ... The V8P Bar and Vapor Depot are close at hand... :D
I'm close by and usually go to The cigarette depot and vape off of Pleasant Hill road. Or unpleasant as some call it. Will have to try out those two. Thanks for the heads up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thunderball

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm close by and usually go to The cigarette depot and vape off of Pleasant Hill road. Or unpleasant as some call it. Will have to try out those two. Thanks for the heads up.

Thats the "Korean" vape place with the cloud chasing elite isnt it ? (Dont know how else to describe it) I dont mean elite in a bad way, that group really is on the cutting edge of blowing clouds. Same place im thinking of ?

Vapeladies

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Thats the "Korean" vape place with the cloud chasing elite isnt it ? (Dont know how else to describe it) I dont mean elite in a bad way, that group really is on the cutting edge of blowing clouds. Same place im thinking of ?
That would be it..they are very helpful in there. It just seems so laid back and chill.

I am in Lawrenceville, GA. I'm close by and usually go to "Steam Cigs, 332A Swanson Dr. Lawrenceville, GA" - A realy nice place

July 2015 - Steam Cigs is closed

Last edited:

Bzeisman

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
im not a Georgia vaper yet, but will be moving there shortly. does anyone know if Fort Gordon / Augusta has a vapers club?

robtest

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

I was in there tonight as a matter of fact... :D Seems like a good place... Building was a waffle house back in the day IIRC...

I also really like Diamond Vapes on P'hill sorta behind the red lobster across the street from the mall...

Vapeladies

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I was in there tonight as a matter of fact... :D Seems like a good place... Building was a waffle house back in the day IIRC...

I also really like Diamond Vapes on P'hill sorta behind the red lobster across the street from the mall...

Oh cool, gonna have to check that one out!! Didn't even know about it. Thanks!

A_Wild_Yeap_Appears!

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hello everybody! Hailing from Woodstock, but I'm all over. I've only dealt with Vaperite in Woodstock and off of Cheshire Bridge, great people there! Even trying to get a job with them! Puff clouds and be happy, I can't believe how good I feel after quitting and finding a new hobby.

ClaireW

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hello everybody! Hailing from Woodstock, but I'm all over. I've only dealt with Vaperite in Woodstock and off of Cheshire Bridge, great people there! Even trying to get a job with them! Puff clouds and be happy, I can't believe how good I feel after quitting and finding a new hobby.

Did ya get a job? Or go down the street to cloud 9

vaping one day at a time

A_Wild_Yeap_Appears!

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Did ya get a job? Or go down the street to cloud 9

vaping one day at a time

Nope, didn't make it through the interview. Really sucks, but I'm trying to get over it and move on. I absolutely despise my current job, with a dread of going to work lately I've never had before. Oh well.

ClaireW

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Nope, didn't make it through the interview. Really sucks, but I'm trying to get over it and move on. I absolutely despise my current job, with a dread of going to work lately I've never had before. Oh well.

Sorry to hear. If you want to stay local. There's a new store not far down 92 called cloud 9. Good luck!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

A_Wild_Yeap_Appears!

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Sorry to hear. If you want to stay local. There's a new store not far down 92 called cloud 9. Good luck!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

I really appreciate that, but I was really into Vaperites whole stance on vaping and really wanted to be a part of that. I was actually planning on trying to transfer to their Atlanta store down the road since I'm planning to move to the city early next year. Just have to keep looking. I'll try to check cloud 9 out when I can.

Hello everyone, Im from Marietta, and I work at One Luv Smoke and Vape Shop. We currently have 2 locations 579 Concord Road Smyrna 30082, and 4924 S.Cobb Drive Smyrna 30080. We cater to all of your vaping needs, from Mods all the way down to your coils for the best prices. We also have a wide selection of Hookah set-ups and Shisha. You can also visit us on-line at OneLuvVape.com. Just wanted to spread the word, Thanks for your time hope to see some of you soon

Hello all Georgians I am from Marietta I started vaping a little over a year ago and I hold local meets at The Place Bar and Grille the next one is the Sunday before Halloween heres the link if your interested https://www.facebook.com/events/540783206023542/ I also work at Marietta Vape Bar located at 1011 S. Marietta Pkwy SE would love to meet you all, and we are also having a Halloween party there on the 24th of October heres a link for that one https://www.facebook.com/events/320898011426460/?ref=2&ref_dashboard_filter=upcoming

Vape like you gotta set

How's everyone doing? Greetings from Lilburn in Gwinnett County. Does anyone know something about a "Vape-A-Palooza" type event occurring in February? I've heard rumors of it but have found no proof so far.

ClaireW

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
How's everyone doing? Greetings from Lilburn in Gwinnett County. Does anyone know something about a "Vape-A-Palooza" type event occurring in February? I've heard rumors of it but have found no proof so far.

Hi! Look up peach state vapors. I believe that web site has info about vapeapalooza.

dang3r

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Gwinnett County. Best shops I've found are Vapor Shack and Steam E-cigs, both in Lawrenceville, VapeWares in Buford and Vapor Outlet in Norcross. All have a large selection of equipment and brand juices along with their in-house juice.

Thunderball

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Gwinnett County. Best shops I've found are Vapor Shack and Steam E-cigs, both in Lawrenceville, VapeWares in Buford and Vapor Outlet in Norcross. All have a large selection of equipment and brand juices along with their in-house juice.

I dont go to Vape shops anymore, but + 1 for Chris and Matt at SteamCigs

Neunerball

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Greetings from Roswell. Don't know of any B&Ms around here though. I'm doing my shopping online. Nowadays mainly for hardware. Making my eJuice for 3 Months now.

RodThaVapenRat

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Dalton here .....not much to do here then vape lol.....work and vape story of my life

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Bremen, GA here... Mostly use Cloud 9 and Vape Locker in Carrollton, but going to check out ATL Vapes in Douglasville tomorrow.

Speed_GA

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hello fellow Georgians... My Wife and I have been to the last two Vape-a-Paloozas and are looking forward to this one. Wish they had more vape shows in Atlanta... Kicked the smoke habit but now have been diagnose with VGD (Vaping Gadget Disease) LOL

REDD

Member For 4 Years
Hello from Hiram ,, favorite b&m is K-Town in Kennesaw ,, there's a Store in Hiram called Platinum , never had a good experience there ,,

VU Sponsors