Become a Patron!

All Georgia Vapors......Say hello and where are you from?

NIMBUS MAXIMUS

Member For 4 Years
Not familiar with Vapers Alley, Rod.

I'm from an area I lovingly call "Dafordaville"o_O

Lawrenceville address, but with a small hop you're in Buford or Dacula.:)

Vapewares and Madvapes are the two B&Ms nearest to me.

blipt

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I'm in adiarsville.... Its about 30 mins from Kennesaw on i75 an itty bitty town...recently moved from canton
Still work in ballground an commute 45min every morning and afternoon.....plenty of time to vape

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Been through Adairsville many times. Nice little town.

blipt

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
No vape shops tho although I hear there is one in Calhoun...yet to check it out

blipt

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Yea I got my tank from cloud9

blipt

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Supposedly there is a vape shop somewhere off 92 in Woodstock guys at work talk about it

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I think it's a Cloud 9 in Woodstock, not sure though. I moved out of the area 6 years ago.

RodThaVapenRat

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
No vape shops tho although I hear there is one in Calhoun...yet to check it out
Hey I grew up in adairsville my mom lives there. There are two vape shops in Calhoun there is Dixie vaper in front of Kroger and then one over by Gordon central high school.the one by the school is high with prices.

"War,war never changes"

blipt

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
That's awesome we always shop @ Kroger so I'll just venture over to it tomorrow

Durka

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Forsyth county is on the map we have 6 or 7 vape shops now that I can directly think of

blipt

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Dixie's is a great vape shop they treat you like family.

"War,war never changes"

Yea I called today just to see what time they close....dude went above and beyond on the phone. I can see all my purchases coming from them from now on

RodThaVapenRat

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Yea I called today just to see what time they close....dude went above and beyond on the phone. I can see all my purchases coming from them from now on
Nice.the big guy with the salt&pepper hair is great.....makes you feel comfortable.and will literally help in any way he can.if you go in their tell him the security guard with the radiation tattoo on his hand sent you..... And no I don't get any kind of a kickback I you are wandering.they are just a really cool bunch

"War,war never changes"

blipt

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
You think they would have a kanger sub box mini starter kit?

Last edited:

RodThaVapenRat

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
They should and if not they know where to get one.

"War,war never changes"

blipt

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I got anxious and went to vaporite in Woodstock when I got off work spent $73 bucks got new liquid the kanger emow and the itaste clk 1280. It is wayyyy better than what I had

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Been vaping for about a month or so now. Live in Warner Robins right now. Have lived all over Georgia, Woodstock, Canton, Holly Springs, Jasper, Macon, Athens, Columbus, Acworth, Dallas, Savannah, and Marietta.

blipt

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Welcome skinny

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

RodThaVapenRat

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Welcome to the wide world of vaping Skinnyvapes ..(I hale from Dalton)

"War,war never changes

Only The Means of Destruction"

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Been vaping for about a month or so now. Live in Warner Robins right now. Have lived all over Georgia, Woodstock, Canton, Holly Springs, Jasper, Macon, Athens, Columbus, Acworth, Dallas, Savannah, and Marietta.
I also used to live in Acworth, and Marietta, now in Bremen.

Dawnie42

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hello from Athens...I make my own juice but when I need a build I like going to Vapor Dynamiks downtown.

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Hello, and welcome from Bremen, GA.

Hey y'all....from Athens here. I am opening a shop in January. I also have a listing in the classified section of the Vaping Underground forums.

Thunderball

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hey y'all....from Athens here. I am opening a shop in January. I also have a listing in the classified section of the Vaping Underground forums.

Hello AthensVape. Good luck on the new store. Where will it be located ? Ashame you wont be open to get the "Christmas Action" on the retail end.

ClaireW

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

Dawnie42

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

Another Athens vaper! Welcome and I am also curious where your shop will be!

jaxxie1181

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Dixie's is a great vape shop they treat you like family.

"War,war never changes"

I live in Acworth, so I frequent the Dixie's location in Kennesaw. Love that store. I was a loyal customer of Vaperite, way back when Todd was mixing and selling juice out of the garage at his house. I don't get out to VR as much, though, since Dixie is much, much closer.

vapestachio

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Sup everyone Nicholson here bout 10 more ns from athens

Sent from my Z970 using Tapatalk

gtrovil

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Wow. Didn't even know this was down here or I would have checked in before now. I'm in lovely Rockmart. We actually have 2 vape shops. A Vape 911 and a newer one that I don't even recall the name of...heh. Also there's a question above about shops in Canton: Dixie's just opened a new store in the shopping center where the K Mart used to be on Hwy 20.

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Hey homies. :D Just came back to VU a couple days ago, thought I would check in, in here. I'm in Lawrenceville, where there are any number of vape shops, but I no longer visit vape shops very much, since I build my own coils and make my own juice. About the only thing I can afford in vape shops anyway are driptips, and most of the shops around me don't have any that I really like, though The Vaping Shack does have the small acrylic Mings that I prefer above all others.

Has everyone done the CASAA CTA about the idiotic bill that's up in GA right now?

Andria

sychosis

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hey homies. :D Just came back to VU a couple days ago, thought I would check in, in here. I'm in Lawrenceville, where there are any number of vape shops, but I no longer visit vape shops very much, since I build my own coils and make my own juice. About the only thing I can afford in vape shops anyway are driptips, and most of the shops around me don't have any that I really like, though The Vaping Shack does have the small acrylic Mings that I prefer above all others.

Has everyone done the CASAA CTA about the idiotic bill that's up in GA right now?

Andria
I visited tactical vape in Lawrenceville a while back and for the most part pricing and customer service where some of the best I have experienced in a B&M , but it's a drive from my place in athens !

NGAHaze

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Isn't that a boat load of crap ... sorry, but that's how I feel about it. Unreal. It's basically just a smokescreen designed to protect the funds they collect from the TSA. :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I visited tactical vape in Lawrenceville a while back and for the most part pricing and customer service where some of the best I have experienced in a B&M , but it's a drive from my place in athens !

I didn't know about that one; where's it located? I'd love to check it out! Thx!

Andria

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Isn't that a boat load of crap ... sorry, but that's how I feel about it. Unreal. It's basically just a smokescreen designed to protect the funds they collect from the TSA. :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Totally agree. With my 2 liters of nic in the freezer, they'll play hell trying to get anymore sin tax out of me (I also don't drink for the last 23 yrs!), but you know there's still tons of smokers in GA that this really will have a terrible impact on. Greedy assholes. I've corresponded with my US congressman for this area, Rob Woodall, and he seems entirely sane, but it's clear that that's not true of our GA lawmakers.

Andria

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Off of sugarloaf Pkwy , headed toward Grayson , across from a Publix I believe

Ooooh, that's not far from me at all; we're on the south side of L'ville, right near Sugarloaf and Old Norcross (so really close to The Vaping Shack!).

Andria

NGAHaze

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Totally agree. With my 2 liters of nic in the freezer, they'll play hell trying to get anymore sin tax out of me (I also don't drink for the last 23 yrs!), but you know there's still tons of smokers in GA that this really will have a terrible impact on. Greedy assholes. I've corresponded with my US congressman for this area, Rob Woodall, and he seems entirely sane, but it's clear that that's not true of our GA lawmakers.

Andria

I diy myself as well and I also have some nic put away but it's the deceit involved that disgusts me. I'd have more respect for them if they just came right out and said they wanted to force GA smokers into staying the course rather than utilize a viable and significantly more healthy alternative. I would still fight it of course but I'd at least appreciate the honesty.

Given the way the bill is currently written, even diy would come under scrutiny and potentially criminalized. If this passes here in the deep south like a similar bill did in IN, you can bet it will spread like wildfire to other states in short order ...

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I diy myself as well and I also have some nic put away but it's the deceit involved that disgusts me. I'd have more respect for them if they just came right out and said they wanted to force GA smokers into staying the course rather than utilize a viable and significantly more healthy alternative. I would still fight it of course but I'd at least appreciate the honesty.

Given the way the bill is currently written, even diy would come under scrutiny and potentially criminalized. If this passes here in the deep south like a similar bill did in IN, you can bet it will spread like wildfire to other states in short order ...

Well they can criminalize it all they want to, it's not going to make that 2L in my freezer disappear. ;) Right now I'm at 5mg, so I've got enough for about 22 yrs; if they pass this travesty, I'll be dropping to 3mg, which means that 2L will be enough for 35 yrs. They can BITE ME.

Andria

NGAHaze

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
LOL, I'm of a similar attitude but I'd also like to smack some idiots around too! :D

The good news is I've heard but not confirmed that the bill is being rewritten already and reduced substantially ... I'm hopeful but still believe this thing needs to be put down period.

VU Sponsors