lordmage

The Sky has Fallen. the End is Here.
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
are soon to be new enemy if not the reason behind all these Bans and stay with me for a second cause this will require a small vape history reminder with some heavy paraphrasing.

First We get the cig-alike and all it;s grand kids down to are proud box mods.
But the FDA wanted to call them medical devices but was shot down.

Now we have Bans happening left and right as the direct result of a misinformation campaign paid for in part by some people such as bloomberg and Gates the goal was to make sure the general public was under the impression that these vapes are unsafe and not about harm reduction. despite study's that say otherwise but according to same in are fair state congress that since they didnt say it that it must be fake and you can compare the Us vs the Uk when it comes to vapes.

Finally we have https://www.vapun.com/news/pharma-vaporizer-brings-big-billionaire-names

so these Bans are not out for the children's safety but about killing a more successful industry in terms of Harm reduction and Smoke quit rates as proven by are own life story. altho according to the company quoted in an article above at said link

"Unlike other electronic cigarettes that are currently on the market, Hava Health and its Hale vaporizer are in the process of applying for approval from the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) to be classified as a smoking cessation treatment. The company founders see their competitors not in vaporizer vendors like Juul Labs, but in the patches and gums on offer from brands like Nicorette and NicoDerm.”"

i will let you form your own theory and conclusion but mine is we may very well be doomed to a black market and DIY. but those who dont know or cant they wil be stuck with pay thur the nose for these NRT and most likely going back to smoking since most NRT have such a high fail rate.

Theboss

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
It's the next 4 years here in Canada that worry me. We have an upcoming Federal election and I'm interested in hearing what the 3 major parties plans are on vaping, but nobody is asking the question. Justin has left it alone to date, not sure what the next person will do.

It may be the same for you guys to the south, Trump needs vapors votes so probably won't do anything now. If whoever gets in decides big tobacco money is more important than harm reduction you guys are fucked for 4 years on the federal level.

Maybe none of this matters though as it seems individual states are taking their own stupid actions.

Last edited:

Rooster Cogburn

Memento Mori
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
I think we should be calling for a ban on all tobacco products. It would make sense if vaping is bad then cigarettes being 95% more harmful must be absolutely terrible, which we all know. It would be hard to debate leaving cigarettes available for adults and children makes any sense so if one is banned then the other needs to be also. Now I don’t want anything banned but if we call their bluff and any legislation regarding vaping must also include cigarettes then vaping will be safe. There is no way in hell cigarettes will be banned so I think our best bet to protect vaping is, if we can’t beat them (highly likely) then we must join them (we have a chance).
I know these vaping restrictions are already ignoring the science but with the simple argument that we know smoking is bad so there is no reason not to include it, would make sense to non vapers and allow them to get on board because just the vapers support is not enough, we need other demographic population’s support.

PoppaVic

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If the Master Settlement income is being chopped, and the Fed bond costs are due to many states, then you can certainly expect those states to do something stupid.. Like bans of vaping.

What happens when such as California, NY, NJ, IL, MI - and whoever else - default their bond payments? They were expecting BT monies.. Ooops. I wonder what bankrupt states look like - we already saw Detroit.

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
With the flavor bans I can guarantee you that these people have something to do with it.

P.A.V.E.

https://www.parentsagainstvaping.org

A group of mega wealthy New York mom's who are either too lazy or incapable of parenting their own children.
No one gives a shit about smoking anymore because that's poor people problems.
Rich kids that live in these elite New York suburbs vape, that is the problem.

dubya314

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
With the flavor bans I can guarantee you that these people have something to do with it.

P.A.V.E.

A group of mega wealthy New York mom's who are either too lazy or incapable of parenting their own children.
Nail on the head

Sent from my SM-G920R4 using Tapatalk

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee

P.A.V.E.

If their kids were “Juuling”, then why aren’t they just supporting bans on Juuls and letting the rest of us get on with vaping?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Vape Fan

_evil twin_
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
If the Master Settlement income is being chopped...
25% fewer smokers now than when MSA entered the agreement = 25% less $ to the states. Less and less as vaping continues.
...and the Fed bond costs are due to many states, then you can certainly expect those states to do something stupid.. Like bans of vaping.

What happens when such as California, NY, NJ, IL, MI - and whoever else - default their bond payments? They were expecting BT monies.. Ooops. I wonder what bankrupt states look like - we already saw Detroit.

VU Sponsors