Become a Patron!

ALL SOLD>>High end Authentic (squonk, genisis, mechs)

Status
Not open for further replies.

KKen

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
Satburn22 Genisis Atomizer:

episg9.jpg

2nd owner, but in very good shape. Widely regarded as one of the best flavor producing genisis tanks. Single wick design, extremely easy to build. SOLD

MCR101 18650 w/ Brass accent, original switch design.

29zd34z.jpg

High end CNC machined and hand finished 316 SS mechanical device designed and engineered in Manchester England. Features adjustable brass contacts that are 24k gold plated and then rhodium flashed for minimal voltage drop. Timeless classic, own one before they are gone forever! Includes stiffer copper spring and 2 sets of magnetic discs. Currently installed with softer silver plated spring. SOLD

Ennequadro 18650 Squonk Box w/ NoFear Again BF atomizer

2ljt2mx.jpg

Mehcanical squonker with 14mm catch cup and 14mm BF NoFear again by NoName Mods. Atomizer on the most open setting provides a restrictive lung hit, but optimally, can be closed off halfway for a very comfortable MTL experience. Single coil and single airflow design, excellent flavor producer. Mod is serial numbered with certification of authenticity. SOLD

Brass Anatolian Mods 18650

2prfdz9.jpg

Designed and hand turned mechanical mod from Turkey. Standard 20x1 threading. Also includes a hybrid top cap w/ same silver plated contacts. Very hard firing mechanical, serial numbered and includes the original box and a harder tension copper spring & magnet. (switch comes installed with soft silver plated spring)
SOLD

Thanks for looking!

Last edited:

anavidfan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
As always Kken, magnificent items at outstanding prices......

Anyone contemplating any of these items , buy with confidence, Khen takes better care of his gear than I do......

KKen

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
No, I'm still all LeZephyr and Nanos for my ADV.
As for squonking, I use a Chalice III and Lukkos box, but nowhere near as much use as the LeZephyr ;)

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
No, I'm still all LeZephyr and Nanos for my ADV.
As for squonking, I use a Chalice III and Lukkos box, but nowhere near as much use as the LeZephyr ;)
good combo dude both are good pieces of kit....for me lately it's been my BMG22 and my Nanos....LeZephyr is a really great atty it delivers on what alot of other gennys only promised on.Makes the OrgigennyV2 MKII look like a clusterfuck..I have a crazy mesh idea I've been kicking around in my head if it works I'll let you know...

Last edited:

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I love the Chalice lll, but what is this Nanos thing y'all're talking about?
it was a 18650 tube mod made by MMV in Greece. you could break down to vape 18350,18500,18650..or you could get a single 18650 tube for it...great mod.....I'm betting that MCR that Ken is selling hits about as hard as the Nanos.

4.jpg

Last edited:

KKen

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
Nanos:

14y66bs.jpg

Nanos w/ solid 18500 tube
2s9p0sx.jpg

Nanos in full size w/ 18350 tube:
9uw5le.jpg

Nanos full w/ 18500 tube:
2rzpikp.jpg

And no, sorry, not for sale, if it ever gets posted, then it means I quit for good :D

As for the MCR101, its the hardest hitter I have, but if you use it with a brass or Hiduron tube, probably even harder ;)

KKen

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
good combo dude both are good pieces of kit....for me lately it's been my BMG22 and my Nanos....LeZephyr is a really great atty it delivers on what alot of other gennys only promised on.Makes the OrgigennyV2 MKII look like a clusterfuck..I have a crazy mesh idea I've been kicking around in my head if it works I'll let you know...

BTW, let me know if you ever want to mix some of your stainless Nanos parts with Brass. I was thinking of picking up some stainless parts for mine.

anen

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Some classics at great price. I'll take Satburn 22. Pm sent.

BrewBear

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Some classics at great price. I'll take Satburn 22. Pm sent.
Duude! you beat me to it! I kept thinking if I should get it or not but I'm not much into genny tanks so....I kept going back and forth. You are dealing with a great guy and if he says "in good shape",for the rest of us is more like "new".

anen

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Duude! you beat me to it! I kept thinking if I should get it or not but I'm not much into genny tanks so....I kept going back and forth. You are dealing with a great guy and if he says "in good shape",for the rest of us is more like "new".
Thanks man. Ken knows his stuff, has nothing but top notch hardware. I am happy with a deal.

KKen

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
UPDATE:

SAT22 Pending to Anen
MCR pending to Rossco
Anatolian pending to Roscco first, but if no update then goes to JVS.

Will update again shortly, thanks!

KKen

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
Thanks everyone, I think thats it.

Both mechs SOLD to r055co.
SAT22 pending to Anen.

anavidfan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years