Member For 4 Years
#neverforget
08aa32f534fa8a1be001e01481fc76ec.jpg
8881abcc2e3eeb5e3a033df588f190c4.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
It's been a while. Not a complete match but this TFV9 Mini tank looks the best out of any they've made for this Alien.
20201113_213144(1).jpg

It came with a regular blue Baby Beast as a kit. These new TFV9s match my ol' Alien even better. I also got the full sized TFV9 in this color (and the regular blue).
20201009_124153(1).jpg

MikeDommy

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
3E5626F5-D953-438A-AE5C-B6C7E6AB42A7.jpg
Old post, but I’m in.
Lost Vape Grus with the Geekvape Zeus on top. Both in gunmetal. Been on a break from building, but this tank does NOT disappoint. Airflow is the smoothest I’ve every vaped, and the flavor is damn good.

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
View attachment 174615
Old post, but I’m in.
Lost Vape Grus with the Geekvape Zeus on top. Both in gunmetal. Been on a break from building, but this tank does NOT disappoint. Airflow is the smoothest I’ve every vaped, and the flavor is damn good.
I just got the Lost Vape Grus too-
I am using the Kylin Mini RTA in SS with mine.

20201208_145239.jpg

Bigrick

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Poor lighting but the rta is a slightly darker gunmetal than the mod frame. I imagine I will acquire more matchy drip tip at some point. But over all. I think it is a classy looking rig. I take it when the wife and I go out and it is not likely to be abused. Now out with the guy's I take my Gen 3-300 with Prince rba and a very good modshield.

bx10r

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Poor lighting but the rta is a slightly darker gunmetal than the mod frame. I imagine I will acquire more matchy drip tip at some point. But over all. I think it is a classy looking rig. I take it when the wife and I go out and it is not likely to be abused. Now out with the guy's I take my Gen 3-300 with Prince rba and a very good modshield.
Do i match?

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors