All Things MTL ...

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I snatched this up from classified's

FGbNLVL.jpg

I hated the Ares v1, at first. Then I found out it works well for me with 25 or 24g wire at around 25 watts. I have a new artemis rta on the way, and the asmodus anani v2 cause I got it cheap. I went on this quest to find the perfect atty to drop on top a beater mod for work. I found some stuff I really liked. I love the galaxies rdta, but not for out and about. It can leak rather easily. The cog is what finally became my beater rta. I quite like it. The airflow adjustment doesn't do much, but it gets to where I like it. I like the galaxies rta but hate the airflow wheels. I like to take my stuff apart and clean it. I don't even want to think of how many of my family's farts, burps, etc I have sucked through them and it makes me feel better when I can disinfect it thoroughly. I like the hastur mini, it is very small though. The merlin nano is great. I have a lot of attys. I don't have much love for the berserker v2 though. The build deck is just luke the hellvape md. I do like the md, but it gets leaky. I run thicker liquid in them, I have three of them. I absolutely love the Fumytech Rose. It is such a great rta. I love that the coil can twist either way. My favorite mtl rda is the one that came on the simple squonk ex. I have the STNG, but haven't messed with it too much. I prefer a looser mtl, but don't like rdtl.

Last edited:

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
artemis rta
asmodus anani v2
galaxies rdta
galaxies rta
hastur mini,
merlin nano
berserker v2
hellvape md
Fumytech Rose
simple ex rda
I have a lot of attys.
So do I, but none of the above :D
=========================
The cog ... airflow adjustment doesn't do much
No it doesn't. As in almost nothing. I haven't actually built mine yet, but I played with the airflow.

I have the STNG, but haven't messed with it too much.
I have one and haven't messed with it yet either.

I prefer a looser mtl, but don't like rdtl.
I like very tight mtl and do like rdtl. Actually, with the right setup, I like all styles. That can get expensive. @dubya314 is more like you in that he also likes a loosER mtl, but doesn't like rdtl, He does loves open dtl though.

So do I, but none of the above :D
=========================

No it doesn't. As in almost nothing. I haven't actually built mine yet, but I played with the airflow.

I have one and haven't messed with it yet either.

I like very tight mtl and do like rdtl. Actually, with the right setup, I like all styles. That can get expensive. @dubya314 is more like you in that he also likes a loosER mtl, but doesn't like rdtl, He does loves open dtl though.
I love the flavor with the cog. It works so nice with ry4 mixes. I sometimes treat it sorta like an rda and use it when I want to perfect a flavor when I am mixing liquids. Works great with nutty flavors as well. Be gentle with the screws they strip easy. I love the clamp system. I wish it wasn't plastic like. I would love this rta to come out in a like deluxe version. Glass, metal, better functioning airflow, good quality flathead screws.

dubya314

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I hated the Ares v1, at first. Then I found out it works well for me with 25 or 24g wire at around 25 watts. I have a new artemis rta on the way, and the asmodus anani v2 cause I got it cheap. I went on this quest to find the perfect atty to drop on top a beater mod for work. I found some stuff I really liked. I love the galaxies rdta, but not for out and about. It can leak rather easily. The cog is what finally became my beater rta. I quite like it. The airflow adjustment doesn't do much, but it gets to where I like it. I like the galaxies rta but hate the airflow wheels. I like to take my stuff apart and clean it. I don't even want to think of how many of my family's farts, burps, etc I have sucked through them and it makes me feel better when I can disinfect it thoroughly. I like the hastur mini, it is very small though. The merlin nano is great. I have a lot of attys. I don't have much love for the berserker v2 though. The build deck is just luke the hellvape md. I do like the md, but it gets leaky. I run thicker liquid in them, I have three of them. I absolutely love the Fumytech Rose. It is such a great rta. I love that the coil can twist either way. My favorite mtl rda is the one that came on the simple squonk ex. I have the STNG, but haven't messed with it too much. I prefer a looser mtl, but don't like rdtl.
I like the STNG alright, but very easy to over squonk, flavor is good, not great imho. For MTL squonk I have used nothing but the Chtulu 1928 for some time. Leaps and bounds my favorite. I've thought about the Cog, just haven't pulled the trigger. Agreed on tearing apart regularly, and the less parts the better.

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
How is this tank for mtl and how is the build quality? Was scoping one out before they disappear
The Pioneer is great. Especially at that price point. Presentation and build quality are excellent.

It can get as tight as anybody would ever want for mtl. Flavor is killer and it's easy to build and wick. Looks classy too.

It still ain't no Kayfun though :D Although any mtl vaper would love it I would think. Again, especially at it's price point. you can find one for around 40 bucks now which is a no brainer.

SkoldVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Bit late too the party but thought I'd join the party since the past week or so I have gone back to my MTL RTA's. Sub ohm was sending me back to ciggies.
I don't have many attys, I like what I like but I'm glad to tell you that MTL has got me back of the ciggies. My main setup is voopoo drag with Savor RTA just bare in mind I like a looser MTL so this suites me more than the more common berserker attys.

VU Sponsors