Become a Patron!

Almost did it

Coyote628

ECF Refugee
I was really close to hitting my rdta without the cap on. Just refilled it an put it to my mouth. Did not hit the fire button though because the coil and wick touching my lip told me something wasnt right about it this time. Whew! That was close and could have been right ugly.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
o_O Huh?

o_O What kind of RDTA you got?

Am I in the alternate universe again?

Once slipped into one that was back in the 1960s inside a store. It was odd because my FIL also come along. We both felt puzzled. There was kind of instant agreement, we didn't discuss it, we tried living like we were still in our own time. Never figured it out to any real satisfactory explanation. We managed to get back yet it left us rather concerned, disturbed. *cue manic laughter* "I am the muffin man!"

Last edited:

Coyote628

ECF Refugee
o_O Huh?

Once slipped into one that was back in the 1960s inside a store. It was odd because my FIL also come along. We both felt puzzled. There was kind of instant agreement, we didn't discuss it, we tried living like we were still in our own time. Never figured it out to any real satisfactory explanation. We managed to get back yet it left us rather concerned, disturbed. *cue manic laughter* "I am the muffin man!"
Limitless plus. Nice

DonBaldy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
o_O Huh?

1960's huh? psychedelic much? Sounds like a nice "trip". :D

DonBaldy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I was really close to hitting my rdta without the cap on. Just refilled it an put it to my mouth. Did not hit the fire button though because the coil and wick touching my lip told me something wasnt right about it this time. Whew! That was close and could have been right ugly.
I've kissed that dragon once or twice. The pain reminds you how stupid you were.

Coyote628

ECF Refugee
Just glad i didnt brand my lips with a hot coil, lol. Ive come this close one other time. My current favorite is the NRG mesh. But my cheap ass didnt buy a new coil last payday so ive been playing with my rebuildables. Not that its a bad thing though, this limitless plus still kicks ass.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Limitless plus. Nice

Seems I recall my wife getting a deal on one from a local B&M for me. It was really not a deal at all given there pieces of it missing and she still ended up paying $40. I recall how it was supposed to fit together. Not quite comprehending missing putting the cap back on. That would be the whole tank. Going to vape air maybe? *chuckles* Sorry, giving you half a rough time. I indeed can see being anxious, forgetting a step here or there. :)

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
1960's huh? psychedelic much? Sounds like a nice "trip". :D

Only tried that crap once & it was not a pleasant experience. Was in a bad way though before trying it and kind of had a particular thought in mind. Well, a younger brother had just left for work but he come into the bathroom.

Says he couldn't have held it for two minutes until he got to work. I still think he knew what was going on with me. At any given he got me out of the mess and introduced me to something warmer. *ahem* Told me that was an option never on the table again.

At the time with my FIL, well, not sure if he ever tripped, or not. Know he gets the other stuff we're not to discuss here. Think he might even not care if I were doing a bit of something. But yeah, right I'm going to write that up here and no that's not a ploy to misdirect. I don't need any trouble that stuff might bring by being illegal and all. Oh, might be fun to dream but that's as far as I go. :)

At any rate, me and him were on one side of the store. We walked by this line on the floor, a not grouted line between two rows of tile. The music in the store changed right then too, it was also different songs on each side of the store. It was probably some marketing, sales psychology trick or something but the stepping over the line tweaked us both. I'm sure neither of us had been on anything illicit for at least a year, possibly two or longer each. It was just an odd day all around.

Life does that at times. Roughly a month later the store was shutting down to move.

zephyr

Dirty Pirate Meg
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor

I've done that! Put it up to my mouth and went "yuck, why is this so wet"

Because durr... no top :D

VU Sponsors