Become a Patron!

Amazing Videos

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Older. A lot of views, Maybe you. Amazing @ 17yo imo. Makes it look easy.

I see it and raise, ...

He's using a beer bottle neck glass slide. He uses glass slides a bit. Then, this fellow makes guitars sculpt,paint, create wonderful works of pure art. Some believe he's some form of wizard.

Excuse me, be remiss not to, "Hey, @Syythe got something you might wanna hear."

He even plays shovels.

Last edited:

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Man im digging that music!
You're infected with the Blues. It's a dire sickness. The only known cure is, ...

more Blues. :D You might think you can out run the Blues. Maybe you think you fool the Blues and make a get away. Well you got another thing coming because you'll realize, ...

All you can do is, ....

Last edited:

Smigo

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
You're infected with the Blues. It's a dire sickness. The only known cure is, ...

more Blues. :D You might think you can out run the Blues. Maybe you think you fool tehe Blues and make a get away. Well you got another thing coming because you'll realize, ...

All you can do is, ....

I'v always loved the blues and been infected since my teens. I taught myself to play the blues with John Lee Hooker records and others. I like the older stuff the most.
Canned Heat had an amazing harp player.
These are some of my Blues harps.
I have several of the ones I got when I started somewhere amongst my other stuff stashed away.
Admittedly I haven't played them for a couple of yrs now. I used to love playing them when I had my crazy staffy. He'd howl his head off along with the tune. The more you'd bend the notes the more he'd howl :giggle:
20210530_132714(2).jpg

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
All these know better folks they say Blues is crazy. I'm finding Blues is the only way to stay sane. It lets you and the universe know, you're not alone. Blues help you put the universe on notice, you done wise to its absurd joke.

May not be religious. That does not exclude me from being spiritual. Blues puts soul in you and if it don't I worry for you.

VU Sponsors