Become a Patron!

American Cancer Society wants Your "quit smoking" story

sev7777

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I wrote. Looks like a good 95% of the responses all give thanks to vaping for kicking the butts!

Robert B

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I wrote. Looks like a good 95% of the responses all give thanks to vaping for kicking the butts!
ACS was, and might still be anti vape. They endorsed the SB bills California is/was trying to pass classifying ejuice a tobacco product so California could justify taxing it. However, this could maybe help ACS change their minds, do some objective research on their own instead of towing the anti-vape line for no apparent reason.

OBDave

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Great to hear folks are sharing their stories there - keep doing so and maybe ACS will start giving vaping a serious look! I'd join in but I don't do bookface...

Pax

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Posted my story yesterday. I do think that as others have said that vaping is potentially a much, much lesser evil then smoking. There will be studies over time that will continue to prove this fact. It's success rate as opposed to other alternatives is already established. Being Respiratory Therapist I can say that even with my knowledge, I smoked for over 45 years and only found vaping as a pathway to quitting the smokes.

VU Sponsors