Become a Patron!

Ammit 25 RTA great flavor but leaking issue

So I own this RTA now for almost 40 days, and I love it. The taste is really better than my OSB Nano engine.
The only thing that really sucks is the leaking through the 3d airflow system (bottom airflow holes). If I put 30/70 in it and shake her up, oh boy.. Leaky leaky.. The OBS nano engine has less flavor, but doesn't leak.. I am just so tired of it now, I tried to rewick my coil cleaned it all. This time i wicked really tight and it has no effect on the leaking problem. I think it's ok to do 20/80 (PG/VG) liquids without having this problem as often as with 30/70 or even 50/50.

Who has this tank too and may have the same problem, or can this be a quality defect?

3D airflow system on the Ammit 25 RTA;
tE3RTEZ.jpg

Last edited:
Hi Therion..
This tank is the bomb!! Had the same issues initially, did some research and found if you close the juice holes and airflow off before refilling, then screw top back on..turn upside down and open juice holes and airflow, then right it...you should be good to go! Have not had leaking issues since. It takes a little getting used to to remember every time you fill, but sooooo worth it...flavour flavour flavour!
Hope it helps :)
P.s. Forgot to mention...when you wick it, just run your build tool behind the wick to make sure the wick isn't in contact with the build deck..it should only contact the coil and the juice channels..happy vaping!

Last edited:

cvostreetglide

Member For 2 Years
Just got the dual version of it and the problem was the same.... the good news is that jelliejuce's trick works for mine too. It just doesn't like to be filled with any closable holes in the open position.... odd I guess but at least there's a fix. What a flavor beast!

twisted

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
One of my favorite rtas. Only time I get leaking is when I fill it up and not close the jfc.

John C

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hi Therion..
This tank is the bomb!! Had the same issues initially, did some research and found if you close the juice holes and airflow off before refilling, then screw top back on..turn upside down and open juice holes and airflow, then right it...you should be good to go! Have not had leaking issues since. It takes a little getting used to to remember every time you fill, but sooooo worth it...flavour flavour flavour!
Hope it helps :)
P.s. Forgot to mention...when you wick it, just run your build tool behind the wick to make sure the wick isn't in contact with the build deck..it should only contact the coil and the juice channels..happy vaping!

Ive never been a tank guy much for the past 2 years, but I recently got a new RTA and had leak issues until I saw this exact advice on a youtube vid. Solved my issues.

Of course it still very very slowly leaks a tiny bit but manageable.

VU Sponsors