Results are only viewable after voting.

Everzon

VU Wholeseller
VU Wholeseller
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
#1, Aspire K2 Quick Start Kit:
Aspire K2 Starter Kit is another member of Aspire Quick Start Kit series. It includes a 1.8ml capacity tank and a 800mah battery. The tank comes with Nautilus BVC 1.6ohm coil head.

#2, Aspire K3 Quick Start Kit:
An economic and convenient tobacco alternative. The K3 brings you an open source tank and battery system that is reusable and rechargeable and best of all the K3’s tank is refillable. So you’re never limited when it comes to flavor! Available as shown, a black battery with the black tank and the pink battery with the silver tank.
aspire-k3-quick-start-kit-ce3.png

#3, Aspire K4 Quick Start Kit:
This open source electronic cigarette is easy to use and satisfying right out of the box! The K4 brings you an economic tobacco alternative with a direct to lung experience that is convenient to use and satisfying.

-aspire-k4-quick-start-kit-2000mah-0af.png

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I prefer none of the above.

These are starter sets for new vapers. Most of the people here on this forum are intermediate to advanced vapers.

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
These kits are to Compete with Smoks new NANO TFV4 kits Im guessing? Innokin Kits also?

Everzon

VU Wholeseller
VU Wholeseller
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I prefer none of the above.

These are starter sets for new vapers. Most of the people here on this forum are intermediate to advanced vapers.
Thank you for your heads-up. Really appreciate it. I think I need do some deeper research.

HRC

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Some starter kits work just as good as the advanced stuff.

Everzon

VU Wholeseller
VU Wholeseller
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Some starter kits work just as good as the advanced stuff.
Wow, I bet you are already an expert on E-cig. You have been an ex-smoker for more than 114 days. Good for you.

HRC

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Wow, I bet you are already an expert on E-cig. You have been an ex-smoker for more than 114 days. Good for you.
I've been Vaping for 7 years so I know a thing or 2. Another thing I learned is I won't be buying anything form you. lol
It might have been a good idea to read a persons intro before jumping to conclusions.
Have a nice day!

Last edited:

Everzon

VU Wholeseller
VU Wholeseller
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've been Vaping for 7 years so I know a thing or 2. Another thing I learned is I won't be buying anything form you. lol
It might have been a good idea to read a persons intro before jumping to conclusions.
Have a nice day!
Really sorry for the my careless judgement. Really did not mean to be offensive in any ways.

Reactions: HRC

Everzon

VU Wholeseller
VU Wholeseller
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Have a nice day!
Maybe, I did not express myself very well. You know, English is not my first language. :)

Reactions: HRC

HRC

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
No problem and thanks for the apology.

VU Sponsors