Custard Junkie
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
just moved up to Biddeford, ME

I lived in and near boston my whole life..

theres at least 3-4 other people from ME here on VU that I know about

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Greetings and welcome

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Fortunately there are no borders here so you may be from Maine but when you're here you're in the Underground. ;<))

VapedCrusader

Custard Junkie
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Good to know. I will have to keep watch. I am in Eastern Maine.

what type of setup do you currently use?

been to any local shops in Maine? not sure how far you live from Portland but a shop just opened up there

Garry Getchell

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
what type of setup do you currently use?

been to any local shops in Maine? not sure how far you live from Portland but a shop just opened up there
I'm old school. MVP, SVD,VTR, pro tanks, Kayfuns. Waiting for the K.F. 4 clones to get perfected & the one of those. I just don't need to go the sub ohm route, but fun to watch & read about. Here in the Bangor area we have one B&M = online shopping.

VapedCrusader

Custard Junkie
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I'm old school. MVP, SVD,VTR, pro tanks, Kayfuns. Waiting for the K.F. 4 clones to get perfected & the one of those. I just don't need to go the sub ohm route, but fun to watch & read about. Here in the Bangor area we have one B&M = online shopping.

Yea i don't really sub ohm below .8 so I feel yah. I just ordered one of the KF v4 clones because I hear they are all pretty well built so I'll post once I get it next week.. Looks like you are a fan of innokin :)

Garry Getchell

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Yea i don't really sub ohm below .8 so I feel yah. I just ordered one of the KF v4 clones because I hear they are all pretty well built so I'll post once I get it next week.. Looks like you are a fan of innokin :)
Well, it just kind of happened with Innokin when my first device was a vv2. I have 3 MVP2's & of course I got the last one 1 week before the release of the 20w. Errrrrr. Been following the KF v4's. Any opinion on best brand as of right now?

VapedCrusader

Custard Junkie
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Well, it just kind of happened with Innokin when my first device was a vv2. I have 3 MVP2's & of course I got the last one 1 week before the release of the 20w. Errrrrr. Been following the KF v4's. Any opinion on best brand as of right now?

Tobeco has the best from what I hear.. but Infinite just released their version too and I can bet $ it's just as good

I have a thread on the KF V4 clones I started the other day on that exact topic

Garry Getchell

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Tobeco has the best from what I hear.. but Infinite just released their version too and I can bet $ it's just as good

I have a thread on the KF V4 clones I started the other day on that exact topic
I spend my life watching reviews & have seen good things on the Tobecco, but always keep a look-out for the Infinite gear as they have put out some good product. Payday in a week so we'll see. Are we allowed to ask things on this forum about where is the best place to by items? Thanks for reply.

VapedCrusader

Custard Junkie
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I spend my life watching reviews & have seen good things on the Tobecco, but always keep a look-out for the Infinite gear as they have put out some good product. Payday in a week so we'll see. Are we allowed to ask things on this forum about where is the best place to by items? Thanks for reply.

Sure can.

www.101vape.com
www.madvapes.com

these are both really good 1-stop shops for things..

also amazon/ebay is where I find alot of stuff with free shipping (just make sure the reviews are good first and its reputable seller)

bruce33

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Down here in ellsworth the vape community is growing fast! Even got my parents into it!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T337A using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors