Become a Patron!

Another Nautilus Thread.

HFXVapes

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Nope its the flag for Nova Scotia. We're the East most province in Canada, and I think it means "New Scotland". We have a lot of cultural ties to Scottish heritage here as well like bagpipes and kitchen parties =D

VH fan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I'm still miffed at Aspire. I wish all of you could see the emails they sent me. None of them helpful and all of them placing blame on their customers. I get the feeling that they think they are the one and only, most flawless tank makers in the vaping universe - too big for their britches. I sent them a Rip Trippers vid on how to rebuild the Aspire coils because too many of them are faulty with crossed leads. Never heard from them again. HA!

Thats unacceptable and thanks for telling us of your experience.

Puff

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
With my recent purchase of bvc 3 out of a box of 5 were bad Im ready to go back to the BDC oh no It's Aspire Gate .

Sent from my SGH-T999

muth

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
With my recent purchase of bvc 3 out of a box of 5 were bad Im ready to go back to the BDC oh no It's Aspire Gate .

Sent from my SGH-T999
I'm seriously thinking about sitting down with Rip Trippers vids and rebuilding my old Aspire coils the way I want them.

Cruel-Phate

Just Thomas
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I rebuild the bvc for the mini's....I found it to be to time consuming. I am honestly to lazy and rather just buy them. Was not to hard as long as you keep the middle clear. I posted my instructions and experience a while back

Heather

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
My mini nautilus floods on the stick too. On my provari's they work well.

Puff

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That is interesting Im going to order the Mini and test it between different mod V 2.5 Provari, I stick and the MVP and a Provari 3

Sent from my SGH-T999

vapedick

Member For 4 Years
My mini nautilus floods on the stick too. On my provari's they work well.
Becuz 'merica. Obviously. Gimme a P... Gimme a R gimme a O gimme a V.......................
I tell you WUT, Those damn Chinese watts will ruin it every time.

^^^^
SARCASM

VU Sponsors