Become a Patron!

Answer me this...

crazydmnd

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hey folks, long time in absentia but, you know, reasons, and I have a nagging need for an answer to a rather vague test of your memory.

What was that mod that was, for lack of a better description, like a "poor man's Moonraker"? It wasn't like it was shit construction or anything, but was larger and just not as high quality. Pretty sure it was made in the USA. They came in a variety of colors, I think electro plated. I keep thinking it was something like the VT Box but that's like numerous chinese boxes. It definitely had a prominent "V" at the start.

Anyone? Buehler?

fidola13

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I definitely don’t know the answer to this. It might be before my time vaping. Hopefully someone will come along and help you out.

btw welcome back!

crazydmnd

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I want to say it was called the "V-something"... like "V-Tech" or "V-Mod". It was all aluminum and competed with the billetbox and moonraker. No, not talking about that French thing, the RailBox. Nothing like that. It used the same coloring process thebilletbox rev 3 - 4b used.. It was like a big moonraker but the front came off and you put your atty in it. SOMEONE must know this! This is not some Mandella Effect nonsense...

VU Sponsors