Become a Patron!

Anthony Vapes: Vaptio Spin It Pod AIO Kit Review

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Hi All, Anthony Vapes back here with my review of the Vaptio Spin It kit, please see the bottom for disclaimers and links

Introduction:
The Vaptio Spin it Kit is one of the latest pod systems from vaptio who have been making quite a few of these devices lately, my favorite of which was the solo-flat which is basically a refillable juul style device. The spin it however adds a new spin to these devices with a cool feature. You can actually spin the pod so it gets locked inside of the mod covering the mouthpiece so that it can’t be fired and so things like pocket lint can’t enter the mouthpiece either. Hence the name of the spin it. It’s available in 6 colors Red, Royal Purple, Navy Blue, Turquoise, Black and Mocha. They are available off the vaptio site for 39.99

Manufacturer's Specs:
  • Size: 22mm x 18mm x 133mm
  • Battery Capacity: 650mAh
  • Output Power: 10-15W
  • Resistance: 1.2ohm
  • E-Liquid Capacity:1.8ml
  • Charging: 5V
  • Colors: Red, Black, Mocha, Turquoise, Navy Blue, Royal Purple
Included in box:
  • 1 Vaptio Spin It
  • 2 Pods (1 preinstalled)
  • 1 Micro USB Cable
  • Instructional Manual
Picture Album
album

Kit Rundown
The Vaptio Spin It Is a Pen style AIO (all in one) Pod kit, meaning there isn’t a separate mod or tank that can be used with anything else. It does have replaceable pods so you can carry spares and change juice as well. It’s on the bigger side though for pen style systems. I have some comparison pictures in the album above. There is no adjustable air. It has a loose MTL draw. It has a decent capacity of 1.8 ml and barely uses much juice at all. The battery is listed at 650 mah so a little on the small side for an AIo pen like this. It features built in USB charging and they don’t list a rate. It also features Pass Through Vaping while charging. The drip tip is non replaceable but very comfy. It has a wide flat duckbill like shape.

It has 1 LED Light on it. The lights is on the bottom and easy to see and very bright. Sadly it’s only white and doesn't act as a battery meter. That’s a big miss IMO. It’ll blink for errors and stay on when charging or firing and when charging is full it’ll blink 20 times then stay on which isn’t useful unless you watch it like a hawk. Filling the pod is very easy, just flip the top part upside down so the mouthpiece is hidden in the battery, then pull the pod out which has ribbed grips on the side and comes out easily and goes in easily. On the top of the pod there is a rubber plug you pull out then fill through the hole. Usage is very easy, 5 clicks on and 5 clicks off. Press fire to vape, There is no inhale to fire option. It’s worked for me every time no misfires. You also don’t need to turn it off, you can just flip the pod upside down and lock it in and it won’t be able to fire and will also protect debris from getting in your mouthpiece which is the best feature on the pod system IMO. The juice level is also easy to see through the cutouts on the side and they use a clear pod so it’s not tinted making it hard to see.

One more thing to note, the manual lists some protections and such. Short circuit, Low voltage, over vaping (10 seconds), and overcharging protection.

Coil Performance and details
The kit comes with 2 pods which contain the non replaceable coils. Both are the same and only one available which is a 1.2 ohm coil in a pod with 1.8ml capacity. Performance wise it was pretty solid. The flavor was good for a pod system, not the best but not bad. I also got 15-20 ml of juice per coil which is a good amount. Around the 15ml mark it started tasting a little burnt but was still usable for a little bit longer. No complaints on the coils they work good and have good life, not impressive but much better then a lot of others i’ve used recently.

Pros:
  • Build Quality
  • Color Options
  • Simple looks
  • Low Juice Consumption
  • great for beginners due to ease of use
  • easy to fill and replace pod
  • passthrough vaping
  • easy to see juice level
  • spin it feature is great
  • coil performance
  • coil life
  • spare pod included
Cons:
  • no battery meter
  • small battery in a larger device
  • big for a pod/AIO system
  • LED could have been more useful
  • non adjustable air
Conclusion
So with all that said, do I recommend this AIO or not? I don’t like to do a hard yes or no, this one is going to be a 50/50. I really like the spin feature and it works great but it’s a little pricey and has some bad omissions that should have been on the kit. It works and performs good though so if you like the idea of the spin it feature and can live with the cons it’s a good little starter kit but it’s not list worthy for me personally.

This is Anthony Vapes just keeping it honest, hopefully you all can say the same and i’ll catch you on my next review.

Product Disclaimer
This product was sent to me from vaptio

Review Disclaimer
Due to possible QC difference your experience may vary.

Reviewer Disclaimer
I’ve been doing vape reviews since late 2016 and have done around 200 reviews to date. I enjoy helping vapers on forums as well and helping contribute to the great vape community. I’m not an “out of the box” reviewer. I do my best to be thorough at all times and have enough experience with many products to tell what’s good and what’s not. All mods get tested with an oscilloscope and stress tested and results are posted in my reviews.

Recommendations and Past Review Links
written reviews list here

Youtube Channel here

Spreadhseet of Recommendations here

Best of 2017 list here

VU Sponsors