Become a Patron!

Any help would be appreciated

cmccarthy7128

Member For 3 Years
VU Patreon
I work at what is called a theraputic community. It is a long term treatment center for addicts and alcoholics. The rules are very strict. The residents are only allowed to smoke at smoke breaks. I have been helping the people by getting them alternatives to smoking to supply them the nicotine that they need and crave. I started out buying disposables but that got too expensive. I gave a few of them some of my equipment and bought things **** the Voopoo drag S and X and a few Aegis Boosts. If anyone wants to help out by getting juice or equipment or even coils I would really appreciate it.
Thanks

Sent from my Lenovo TB-X606F using Tapatalk

Bigrick

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I am an active leader in one of our local Celebrate Recovery meetings. I prepare a meal for 50-60 attendants. I also advocate vaping with in this group. I am limited as to what I can do or allowed to do. Anyways, I have some juice I was blessed with from @jwill. Now let me say it has been stored well. Kept cool, out of sunlight, etc. Most of it is past the expiration date. No problems, minimal flavor loss if any. I have various flavors in mostly 3 and 6 mg nice. I vape from this stash every day. So I can send you some if you like. I will cover up to $10 shipping. Now to figure how much juice $10 will ship. Let me know if you want in on this. I would if I were lacking juice. Have a good Saturday.
Rick

Bigrick

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I can ship Monday afternoon or Tuesday, so let's just say Tuesday.

cmccarthy7128

Member For 3 Years
VU Patreon
I can't accept it from you. It sounds like you have a need for it just as I do. It is very kind of you to offer. I work at a place that is run by a woman who is not an addict. She seems to enjoy torturing the people who are in her care. She has at one time decided that the residents could not have cream with their coffee and then just told them no more coffee. When the pandemic hit she used it as an excuse to torture certain residents she didn't like. One in particular she put in seclusion. She literally locked him in a room by himself. I finally had enough and filled a human rights complaint against her. Things have improved slightly but people have left because of her, one passed away. Our clients usually have no place to go. They stay with us a year and transition to working and sober housing. We have a 30 bed capacity. At one time we had a waiting list. Now we only have 12 people with us. It is a bad situation. I just do what I can to help make their lives a little easier. You are doing good work as well. God bless you.

Bigrick

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I can't accept it from you. It sounds like you have a need for it just as I do. It is very kind of you to offer. I work at a place that is run by a woman who is not an addict. She seems to enjoy torturing the people who are in her care. She has at one time decided that the residents could not have cream with their coffee and then just told them no more coffee. When the pandemic hit she used it as an excuse to torture certain residents she didn't like. One in particular she put in seclusion. She literally locked him in a room by himself. I finally had enough and filled a human rights complaint against her. Things have improved slightly but people have left because of her, one passed away. Our clients usually have no place to go. They stay with us a year and transition to working and sober housing. We have a 30 bed capacity. At one time we had a waiting list. Now we only have 12 people with us. It is a bad situation. I just do what I can to help make their lives a little easier. You are doing good work as well. God bless you.

Look if I could not do it I would not of offered. I would like the juice to be used soon if possible. I have at least 10 bottles mostly unused previously.
And yes this "lady" sounds a mean bitch. She needs to just go away. Recovery is a precarious time in one's life. No additional bs is required. Please PM me an address so we can get these folks a little pleasure. I can not help but feel happy when I get a new bottle of juice.
Rick

Bigrick

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
The leadership at my CR has asked me to NOT give juice away as I do not have enough for all, some do not vape, and some might feel left out but your situation is smaller.

Bigrick

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Yeah well I used to do a drawing. I have won several pieces of vape gear during my time at VU. When I would win something in the way of a kit I raffled it. Bought a roll of tickets at Dollar Tree. Before the meeting I would put the prizes out in the front table and sell tickets for $1. If you had interest in the prize you might buy two or more to increase your chances. 100% of the raffle money went to the evenings collections. Every body was happy and CR recieved some extra those weeks. Then the leadership stepped to me and asked me to ease up on the vape stuff. It being a Christian recovery program would rather you not smoke or vape. Some understand the harm reduction aspect to vaping. Some even recognize it as a potential cessation tool. But the big guns would rather neither be done. So any way shoot me an address so your dudes can try some different flavors, yourself as well.
Rick

VU Sponsors