Become a Patron!

Any recommendations for whether I could switch to buyecigkits.com

I am new here, this subforum flooded tons of kind vapers, I really need your help.
A Chinese friend introduced me to a very popular closed pod system kit named ammo vape. I googled the product and found buyecigkits.com listed on the Google homepage, I read the review and return policy of this website, it looks reliable, but the website does not have a specific address. I have also ordered piles of pod kits on many reliable e-cigarette websites, and some of which did not indicate the address.
Has anyone bought pod kits on this website? and urgently need you guys advice, heavy thanks

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I am new here, this subforum flooded tons of kind vapers, I really need your help.
A Chinese friend introduced me to a very popular closed pod system kit named ammo vape. I googled the product and found buyecigkits.com listed on the Google homepage, I read the review and return policy of this website, it looks reliable, but the website does not have a specific address. I have also ordered piles of pod kits on many reliable e-cigarette websites, and some of which did not indicate the address.
Has anyone bought pod kits on this website? and urgently need you guys advice, heavy thanks

If this is the site of which you speak, why not use their contact email to ask their address? It clearly listed at the bottom of their site as <[email protected]> .

It took me all of two seconds to see it. Might take me two seconds to write. "Dear sirs, Can you please give me your company's mailing address? Thank you. Respectfully, Joe User (A potential customer)"

And email may take a day or two sure, but it might also send out an automatic reply with the information you require in two seconds, as well. Gee, maybe ten seconds?

If you're smart enough to use Google, I would expect you to be smart enough to be capable of communication. And really, that's all this equates to being, a customer communicating with a business. If that eludes your intelligence, your capacity of patience I suggest you get off the Internet and Web altogether. It's not a place for you.

My apologies but "you people are starting to frustrate my inner peace."

If a marketer why not try M Turks? This seems similar to what marketers pay pennies to find out. "Can you locate a contact email address?" Ah, but maybe that's the case too. You don't want to pay to market, eh? Well I wouldn't buy Ammo pods at any given and now they have lost all respect for me as a business. They seemingly employ dirty marketing tactics. How's them apples?

Last edited:

Rooster Cogburn

Memento Mori
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
A
“A Chinese friend” you say. Gave yourself away with that one statement. Everyone knows not to make friends with the Chinese. Nice try bot, better luck next time.

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
Yes, I see it.
It's the fourth suggestion when I google "ammo vape"

1600277232389.png

I've never dealt with this vendor before.

I used the forums search feature and put the site name in.
I found a review for a mod that came from this site.

They seem like a legit vendor to me.

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
A different way to advertise...

Pretend to need help and list a site on google to both bring hits and recognition.

I’ll pass Donkey!

giphy.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
Yes, I see it.
It's the fourth suggestion when I google "ammo vape"

View attachment 169163

I've never dealt with this vendor before.

I used the forums search feature and put the site name in.
I found a review for a mod that came from this site.

They seem like a legit vendor to me.
Thanks a lot

VU Sponsors