Become a Patron!

Any thoughts/experiences with Aspire PockeX?

Handheld Goddess

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
So, here's the deal. I'm switching my Bloss EVOD (it's a Hungarian brand, not that bad, the original clearomizer is awful) to an Aspire PockeX soon. Well, I ordered it, it's on it's sweet way here.

I wonder if any of you lovely lads/lasses have or had them. What are your experiences? Are they any good, do they have kinks or well anything I should know beforehand?

vapemesilly

Member For 4 Years
I don't have any experience with the PockeX but I have numerous Aspire products. Aspire makes good stuff. Everything they make is high quality. If the Pockex is like the rest of the Aspire lineup you should be happy with it. I've seen them at the stores. They look cool.

Handheld Goddess

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Yeah, I have an Aspire BVC clearomizer and sheesh, I love it so much. I haven't seen a PockeX in person, I had to order it online, but it looked really cool.

Rabbit Slayer

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
The nautilus x was pure crap, so if that uses the X, I say do NOT get one...
I own and love 80% of the tanks Aspire put out, but the X is just the worst
vaping product I have ever had the displeasure of using

Handheld Goddess

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
The tank itself is a SST-Pyrex hybrid from what I read, but the coil is Nautilus X U-Tech. I choose PockeX because I just don't feel ready for a bigger device but I want to give the sub-ohm experience a go...

vapingunknown

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The nautilus x was pure crap, so if that uses the X, I say do NOT get one...
I own and love 80% of the tanks Aspire put out, but the X is just the worst
vaping product I have ever had the displeasure of using
I would have to strongly disagree. The nautilus x was my first tank and I loved it. It was easy to use and clean. It was as close to smoking a cig as I had tried and it was one of the main reasons I was able to completely stop smoking. Unlike the cleito or crown 2 tank I use which are both like hitting a bong. So I'd definitely recommend the nautilus x to any beginning vapor in a heartbeat.

Rabbit Slayer

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
I would have to strongly disagree. The nautilus x was my first tank and I loved it. It was easy to use and clean. It was as close to smoking a cig as I had tried and it was one of the main reasons I was able to completely stop smoking. Unlike the cleito or crown 2 tank I use which are both like hitting a bong. So I'd definitely recommend the nautilus x to any beginning vapor in a heartbeat.
Yeah but instead of using the X I went back to the ET-S. Smoother hits, better flavor and more vapor from a nearly 3 year old crappy ego style tank

vapingunknown

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You've been the first I heard of not liking that tank. lol it's like me with kanger tanks. I just don't like them either. To each his own lol

Rabbit Slayer

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Was so looking forward to it, added a silver and black version and 2 packs of coils, then decided I'll wait on the 2nd one until they had the 4 ML extended version...Vaped 3 tanks full, none had flavor...made me :sadpanda:

Handheld Goddess

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
My cousin got me a Joyetech eGo AIO box, so I could get used to sub-ohm... well, what I can I say, I'm really waiting for my PockeX now lol. Barely any taste. My Aspire BVC tank with my Bloss EVOD is still giving me the grand flavours, but with less vapour.

Handheld Goddess

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
So, it arrived! I charged it, it's filled with Mellow Dew NRG Bull, like the box... and I already can feel the difference! Especially since I can finally taste the juice and oh boy! It's even easier to handle than my EVOD. It's kinda small, but for it's perfect, since my hands are like children's M sized.
Works like a charm so far, but tomorrow will be the grand debut, since I have to work until late.

vapemesilly

Member For 4 Years
Keep us posted. I'm an Aspire fan and don't know anyone who has one of these units. I would like to know what you think.

Handheld Goddess

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
So, day 6. So far it seems, that in case I need new coils, I have to order them from abroad, because it's a pretty rare unit. But my spare is still untouched, so... What can I say? I'm an absolute total fan of this baby. Hassle-free, I only saw the LED indicator for low battery once and not on my worst day, but because I forgot to charge it. (1500 mAh seems enough for me for now) Maintenance is simpler than I thought. The tank only warms when I'm in a chain vaping spree for like 30 minutes.
Hits like a smooth criminal, mindblowing taste for me.

Will keep ya posted!

Handheld Goddess

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
So, so very sorry being about being silent for so long. For some reasons I have a hard time when it comes to logging .I had my phone locked, they said that my service provider locked me out, but I am a Telekom worker for now. So until censorship gets me out....My Aspire PockeX is damn near perfect. But my spare parts vendor got his licence revoked, his last shipment was a week early. Also the taxes for vapes just got raised by 200%. We are scared, but we will fight this as we are a part of the EU, as we can order stuff just beyond our borders .I swear to G, the government's actions will bring us back to the cold war, but there are fighters for e-cgis.
Sorry that the accident in Verona sent us tumbling down. But I'm a free European gal, so shit or not, I'll give them Hell.

Wish me luck-

Last edited:

VU Sponsors