Become a Patron!

anybody try Usa-liquid nic from liqued barn?

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
YES, I have tried Vaper Tek nic and, YES it is a great product, but since BCV stopped selling it, I don't want to buy 100mg nic direct from VT, though I have.....liquid barn sells this Usa-LN nic base made from american tobacco here in the US, and they sell it at alot of different nic strengths....I was wondering if anyone has tried it and how it compares to VT nic....I've tried nude nic, but I thought I might give these guys a shot unless they have a bad rep.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
There is a thread on liquid barn nic, it's been a while back, I can't remember where but I am sure it was in the DIY e-liquid section. If you search the threads I'm sure you will find it. Hope this helps you.

PacificBlister

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
YES, I have tried Vaper Tek nic and, YES it is a great product, but since BCV stopped selling it, I don't want to buy 100mg nic direct from VT, though I have.....liquid barn sells this Usa-LN nic base made from american tobacco here in the US, and they sell it at alot of different nic strengths....I was wondering if anyone has tried it and how it compares to VT nic....I've tried nude nic, but I thought I might give these guys a shot unless they have a bad rep.
I got my DIY kit from Liquid Barn and the nicotine that came with it was super smooth. I was very happy with my purchase with them.
SS6BGra.jpg

So I never received my diy kit from liquid barn it got seized at Canada customs :( 240 ml of 100 mg nic was not allowed to cross into Canada so my whole package got rejected ( $200 canadian ). Ive never done diy and just want to try. Can anyone help me please?! where does a person who wants to diy in canada order nic from?

Ramsay Bolton

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
So I never received my diy kit from liquid barn it got seized at Canada customs :( 240 ml of 100 mg nic was not allowed to cross into Canada so my whole package got rejected ( $200 canadian ). Ive never done diy and just want to try. Can anyone help me please?! where does a person who wants to diy in canada order nic from?

The size of the kit was likely a red flag and asking for trouble.

Smaller amounts seem to be the key.

ex: 2 bottles at 120ml

-

VU Sponsors