Become a Patron!

Anyone able to help a hard up vet?

Hey guys. I'm looking for help, just had a baby on the 22nd of april and I'm finding it really hard to keep my passion alive. Anyone got anything second hand they could send my way? Juice would help a lot in my FUBAR'd situation. It's so much easier to just grab a $3.00 can of grizz

Shredtravolta

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Hey guys. I'm looking for help, just had a baby on the 22nd of april and I'm finding it really hard to keep my passion alive. Anyone got anything second hand they could send my way? Juice would help a lot in my FUBAR'd situation. It's so much easier to just grab a $3.00 can of grizz
First off thanks for your service. I noticed you mentioned that it's hard to keep your passion alive. If I may ask what is your passion? I think I can put you in contact with a really great juice maker who has way lower prices than what you would find in a retail store. I would send you a small some juice and because I am a builder I could send you some nice coils. I dunno if that would help. But honestly the amount of juice I send you isn't going to inevitably stop you from buying some form of tobacco product. Only your own free will can do that. I'd have to imagine you learned some trade being in the military. DM me if you want me to send you some juice, coils, and maybe brainstorm about how you can better your financial situation.

I have a few bottles of salt nic juice in flavors I didn't care for. Obviously they've been opened, but they're basically full. I only take out a tiny bit when I try a new flavor. I don't know anyone who vapes salt nic (for pod mod or low power devices; not recommended for sub-ohm vaping) and I definitely don't want to throw them out. If this isn't something you could use, maybe you know someone who could. Thanks.

Shredtravolta

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I have a few bottles of salt nic juice in flavors I didn't care for. Obviously they've been opened, but they're basically full. I only take out a tiny bit when I try a new flavor. I don't know anyone who vapes salt nic (for pod mod or low power devices; not recommended for sub-ohm vaping) and I definitely don't want to throw them out. If this isn't something you could use, maybe you know someone who could. Thanks.
The last time he logged on was summer of last year. I sent him like 30 bottles of juice and then he disappeared lol.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
The last time he logged on was summer of last year. I sent him like 30 bottles of juice and then he disappeared lol.

Sad but true fact is there are scammers who say they are Veterans to get free shit and then pull this shit. I forget the name of that real POSSB.

That's messed up but unfortunately not surprising. Thanks for letting me know. Are there any current groups or forums where people trade juices they don't like? I imagine it's sort of a risky prospect, trading juices w/strangers, but I don't know anyone locally I can either give them to or trade with.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
That's messed up but unfortunately not surprising. Thanks for letting me know. Are there any current groups or forums where people trade juices they don't like? I imagine it's sort of a risky prospect, trading juices w/strangers, but I don't know anyone locally I can either give them to or trade with.

There is a PIF forum and also a Veterans Sub Forum here I believe. Maybe a someone like @Huckleberried or another Moderator can steer you to the correct area.

Shredtravolta

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I did try to look for the PIF forum, but was having a little trouble navigating the site. So thanks again!

He sent me a photo of his ID and he did seem like a legit vet. However he admitted to me that he had some problems. I'm just gonna say it cause I don't think he is coming back but he told me that he was a recovering IV drug user. He messaged me, apparently from the hospital... if that's possible, saying that his wife received the juice. He claimed that he was septic and the infection had reached his heart. I really hope that he is alright, for all I know it was just a made up story so he would never have to talk to me again. But if it was true it's very sad, I don't wish that on anybody. Either way we won't be seeing him around, if he was going to log back on he would have done so by now. So... yeah I build coils too check out my thread in the trading post under accessories. Warm wishes to all.

VU Sponsors