Become a Patron!

Anyone else have issues with their Pulse X 90W?

Theboss

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I picked one up less than a month ago, limited use, not used everyday and when it was it was in rotation with others. On the weekend I started to get a hum from the chip when firing, now it doesn't work at all.

I understand that this isn't an expensive mod, but I expected to get more than a few weeks out of it.

Has anyone else had similar issues?

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I picked one up less than a month ago, limited use, not used everyday and when it was it was in rotation with others. On the weekend I started to get a hum from the chip when firing, now it doesn't work at all.

I understand that this isn't an expensive mod, but I expected to get more than a few weeks out of it.

Has anyone else had similar issues?
I would contact Vandy Vape support. They are active on Facebook too.

Theboss

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I would contact Vandy Vape support. They are active on Facebook too.
Hey there!
I did, they need a receipt which I don't have. The little blue sticker on the inside shows that it was made Nov 18, I got it earlier this month.

I didn't start the thread to complain about their customer service, a receipt or proof of purchase is a reasonable expectation. I more started this thread to see if other people have experienced the chip failure that I have.

I've never had a juice spill in this mod, I guess I just got a bad one. This was my first Vandyvape product, so this is more a curiosity thread.

Last edited:

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hey there!
I did, they need a receipt which I don't have. The little blue sticker on the inside shows that it was made Nov 18, I got it earlier this month.

I didn't start the thread to complain about their customer service, a receipt or proof of purchase is a reasonable expectation. I more started this thread to see if other people have experienced the chip failure that I have.

I've never had a juice spill in this mod, I guess I just got a bad one. This was my first Vandyvape product, so this is more a curiosity thread.
:wave: Good luck! How about from where u purchased? Or logging in to where u purchased to print out your order summary? Would be a shame it sounds like a defective chip.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
<joke|humor> I had my chip go bad too. Thought I had dipped it Ranch but I overshot and got some kind of vinaigrette. :D </joke|humor>

Joking aside, I had a chip go bad in a Ola X Hero mod. The mod became nothing except a brick as I lack comprehension in general how to repairing chips. This has been the catalyst for me using mechs so much. Even recently discussed buying a Topside regulated mod with my wife. Her response was to remind me, I created an assassin clone that will come kill me if I use a regulated squonker. She says he keeps creeping around just waiting, ... So, I got myself talked out of that purchase.

Hope you get the issue resolved & have better luck with the chip bits.

Theboss

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
<joke|humor> I had my chip go bad too. Thought I had dipped it Ranch but I overshot and got some kind of vinaigrette. :D </joke|humor>

Joking aside, I had a chip go bad in a Ola X Hero mod. The mod became nothing except a brick as I lack comprehension in general how to repairing chips. This has been the catalyst for me using mechs so much. Even recently discussed buying a Topside regulated mod with my wife. Her response was to remind me, I created an assassin clone that will come kill me if I use a regulated squonker. She says he keeps creeping around just waiting, ... So, I got myself talked out of that purchase.

Thanks I appreciate it. I agree on the mech subject, I own several. I do like my regulated squonkers for take out of the house mods, especially at work, I don't have to worry about voltage drop.

This is a lesson learned, I own several dna chip mods and have never had an issue with them. My second ever vape purchase had a dna60 chip and although it doesn't get much use these days, it still works great.

Theboss

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee

I just looked that mod up, circa 2015, I guess I'm not too surprised that chip failed.

VU Sponsors