Become a Patron!

Anyone have any experience with the"Big Dripper"

I've been looking into these as I like the idea of not having to pop the top and drip. I purchased an authentic one yesterday... should be here by next week. Does anyone here use one and if so, what are you using it on, what's the Ohm's your running on it and at what wattage, and how would you rate it overall? I currently drip off a troll on a Hana 30 and my all day is a nautilus or atlantis. I'll be planting the big dripper on a Sigelei 100w.

Thanks in advance,

-Tony

Giraut

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It's a fantastic atomizer. Great flavor, excellent vapor production. Only slight downside for me is, it'll leak if you overfill it a bit too much, but no more than other atomizers with side holes.

But authentic? When there are so many different good clones of the BD that cost 5x less? How odd... That's got to be the most copied atomizers out there.

Good to hear it's good tasting tank. e-bay had a new original with serial number and all for $89 so it wasn't all that painful of a buy.

OBDave

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've had limited, but generally positive experience with a fasttech clone. Leaks like a sieve when tilted, but only minimally when perfectly upright. Having just a single drip hole isn't the problem I thought it would be with dual coil as long as you've got a bit of overlap with the wick tails to transfer juice. Doesn't hold a full day's supply of juice to power my thirsty 0.4 ohm dual setup, but it's great for driving for a few hours when there won't always be a stoplight every 5-10 minutes...

Jah

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I think the big dripper is a good device, i was just not happy with the extremely long vapor path, it seemed like it was cooling down a bit too fast for me to get the heat i prefer in my vapor
Had no problems with wicking or anything else though

favapors

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
...leaks are no good...

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I've been looking into these as I like the idea of not having to pop the top and drip. I purchased an authentic one yesterday... should be here by next week. Does anyone here use one and if so, what are you using it on, what's the Ohm's your running on it and at what wattage, and how would you rate it overall? I currently drip off a troll on a Hana 30 and my all day is a nautilus or atlantis. I'll be planting the big dripper on a Sigelei 100w.

Thanks in advance,

-Tony
I run mine on my Sigelei at 45 watts. Dual Coil .4 Ohms, 24 Gauge Kanthal, 3mm ID. Puts out great with Japanese Cotton.

VU Sponsors