Become a Patron!

Anyone have experience with Heaven Gifts?

I ordered the DJV Mecha and RDA from Heaven Gifts because that’s the only place that has them in stock. I’ve never ordered any vape products from China. Just some phone cases.

Has anyone had any problems with customs when ordering vape gear? And how long did it take for your devices to get to you with the cheapest shipping option? The option I chose was like 15-22 days for shipping.

Also, I ordered them on the 22nd, not knowing it was Chinese New Year holiday. So it’s going to take extra long to ship.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Haven't ordered from them, had a contest win years ago. Lately, the quickest shipping I had from China was Fasttech @ 10 days, which isn't normal for me. MOST of the time, anyone I order from in China is 3 weeks. Currently I have 2 orders I'm waiting on that have been just over 30 days. Haven't had any issues with customs so far. The biggest issue I run into is tracking. It doesn't seem to update regularly.

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
I ordered the Augvape Intake on November 22 and received it on December 7th. I used SF shipping, I think was Singapore post to the US
No problems with customs for me.
Yes your order will ship out after Feb12th if all of China goes back to work- the China Festival and now shut down for another week because of the Corona virus
Add your order to the backlog of orders and parcels waiting to leave China will probably take a long time for your package to arrive- forget the 15-22 days, by the way are working days, not weekends. You will get your package, just be patient, I have ordered quite a few times from Heaven Gifts and while many times the package seemed to take 2 or more weeks- I always got what I ordered.
I use 17track to watch for my packages from any China vendor, seems to be the most accurate-
https://www.17track.net/en

From Heaven gifts site:
Dear Customers,

A celebration to the year 2020! It is all fresh and new in the air! We wish you a happy holiday and wonderful shopping in HG! Check the the exciting promotions for our beloved customers. No hesitation!

Sales time: 14:00 Jan 18, 2020 - 14:00 Feb 12, 2020

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Damn. Well, as long as I get them, I’m good. But I do hope they’re all safe during this Coronavirus craze. I’m gonna Lysol the hell out of my packages when I get them.

lol- for how long these packages take to reach us from China I am sure that virus would be long dead by the time we get them- lol
These are the China Vendors I use- and have never had a problem getting what I ordered, just many are slow to arrive- usually not the vendors fault, it is USPS that drops the ball or so overburdened by packages to deliver.

Buybest
Sourcemore
Vape Sourcing
Heaven Gifts
Fasttech
I used to order from Aliexpress- like eBay for vape vendors, but they no longer ship vape gear to the US .
Prayers to China during this horrible Coronavirus, that they find a way to rid themselves of it!

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Fasttech is always good for me. 3 weeks max.
3Fvape I never had trouble with. 3 weeks.
Efuntop was fine, but shipping can get high. 3 weeks.
Gearbest was never an issue for me, but a few days after shopping there the last time, my card was jacked. No way to know if happened there, though. 3 weeks every time, still.
3aVape has taken over a month, but the package is in my city now.
Sourcemore... I still wait. First time order, from over a month ago. Not impressed.
Geekvape. Very frustrating. VERY frustrating, especially when what I need is only available there. 2 months this last time. TWO MONTHS!
VaporL, I usually use the US warehouse, but not much listed there right now. China site is normally 3 weeks, but it's gotten longer, lately.

Yeah I got a watch from China delivered a few days ago so drenched my hands in iso alc and rubbed them all over the package.
That’s what I plan to do, but with Lysol as well lol

lol- for how long these packages take to reach us from China I am sure that virus would be long dead by the time we get them- lol
These are the China Vendors I use- and have never had a problem getting what I ordered, just many are slow to arrive- usually not the vendors fault, it is USPS that drops the ball or so overburdened by packages to deliver.

Buybest
Sourcemore
Vape Sourcing
Heaven Gifts
Fasttech
I used to order from Aliexpress- like eBay for vape vendors, but they no longer ship vape gear to the US .
Prayers to China during this horrible Coronavirus, that they find a way to rid themselves of it!
I heard about AliExpress. I’m not sure why they’d make that decision since vape isn’t illegal here... yet.

Fasttech is always good for me. 3 weeks max.
3Fvape I never had trouble with. 3 weeks.
Efuntop was fine, but shipping can get high. 3 weeks.
Gearbest was never an issue for me, but a few days after shopping there the last time, my card was jacked. No way to know if happened there, though. 3 weeks every time, still.
3aVape has taken over a month, but the package is in my city now.
Sourcemore... I still wait. First time order, from over a month ago. Not impressed.
Geekvape. Very frustrating. VERY frustrating, especially when what I need is only available there. 2 months this last time. TWO MONTHS!
VaporL, I usually use the US warehouse, but not much listed there right now. China site is normally 3 weeks, but it's gotten longer, lately.
Usually, slow shipping times don’t bother me, but I’ve been excited as hell to get the DJV setup. I also ordered a replacement straight glass for my GeekVape Zeus Dual RTA. I’m wondering if I’m going to have to wait 2 months as well. Maybe even longer with Chinese New Year and the Coronavirus crap.

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I ordered the DJV Mecha and RDA from Heaven Gifts because that’s the only place that has them in stock. I’ve never ordered any vape products from China. Just some phone cases.

Has anyone had any problems with customs when ordering vape gear? And how long did it take for your devices to get to you with the cheapest shipping option? The option I chose was like 15-22 days for shipping.

Also, I ordered them on the 22nd, not knowing it was Chinese New Year holiday. So it’s going to take extra long to ship.
I've gotten packages from Heaven Gifts several times. They do a great job at wrapping the items up for the long haul. Better than a lot of places really. I've also ordered from Fasttech and their packaging is poor at times. Sourcemore also does a great job at wrapping things up.

I wouldn't worry about Heaven Gifts though. They don't print anything about vaping on the outside. Most Of my packages from China take around 3 weeks to get over here, or through customs to my door I should say..

I've gotten packages from Heaven Gifts several times. They do a great job at wrapping the items up for the long haul. Better than a lot of places really. I've also ordered from Fasttech and their packaging is poor at times. Sourcemore also does a great job at wrapping things up.

I wouldn't worry about Heaven Gifts though. They don't print anything about vaping on the outside. Most Of my packages from China take around 3 weeks to get over here, or through customs to my door I should say..
My main concern was customs throwing it away if they saw it had anything to do with vaping. Or some gung-ho newbie customs agent doing an X-ray and thinking it’s an illegal suppressor kit since it’s a tube mod. You never know.

That's just it. I order knowing customs might take a look. Using ecigs isn't illegal in my state so I don't really worry too much.
True. But with all the talk in the media about how bad vaping is, I wouldn’t put it past a supervisor to instruct his subordinates to just throw them away if found.

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
That’s what I plan to do, but with Lysol as well lol

I heard about AliExpress. I’m not sure why they’d make that decision since vape isn’t illegal here... yet.

Two of the biggest Chinese e-commerce giants said they will stop selling e-cigarette and accessory products to U.S. buyers amid a proposed ban on certain flavored vaping products after rising lung injury cases associated with vaping.

Alibaba Group said Wednesday that starting Oct. 10 listings for vaping products will not be displayed for U.S. users and orders from U.S. buyers will be blocked.

JD.com Inc. announced a similar move, saying any shipping of vaping products to the U.S. will be suspended, according to a Chinese media report.

Vaping products have been linked to a deadly lung illness that is reported to have led to 18 deaths as of Oct. 1, with 1,080 confirmed and probable cases of the lung injury, according to the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.

Two of the biggest Chinese e-commerce giants said they will stop selling e-cigarette and accessory products to U.S. buyers amid a proposed ban on certain flavored vaping products after rising lung injury cases associated with vaping.

Alibaba Group said Wednesday that starting Oct. 10 listings for vaping products will not be displayed for U.S. users and orders from U.S. buyers will be blocked.

JD.com Inc. announced a similar move, saying any shipping of vaping products to the U.S. will be suspended, according to a Chinese media report.

Vaping products have been linked to a deadly lung illness that is reported to have led to 18 deaths as of Oct. 1, with 1,080 confirmed and probable cases of the lung injury, according to the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
As long as my DJV devices can ship out before Heaven Gifts decides the same, I’m good. I normally only buy from US based distributors anyway. But I saw no one was selling DJV, or they were out of stock. I just recently started vaping again, and missed out on a lot of good gear being released. So I’m catching up. Once I receive my order, I’m going to try to keep my interest on things available here in the US.

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
U.S. customs agents can seize a package for any reason they deem justifiable. With little or no actual evidence whatsoever. This can be challenged of course, but the process is so daunting for average civilians pursuing small shipments that there is virtually no danger of any consequences to the agents.

They are supposed to have 30 days to either give legal justification for the seizure or release the package. Har DEE har har. Look up how rigorously this is enforced.

All it would take is a supervisor on either side of the Pacific, on a typical do gooder crusade against the deadly deception of vaping for some focused effort to be put forth to ferret out vaping products with no fear of serious repercussions even if proven wrong.

OUTRAGEOUS eye roll worthy paranoia you say? Take a look around you. Whose side do you think the state is on?

U.S. customs agents can seize a package for any reason they deem justifiable. With little or no actual evidence whatsoever. This can be challenged of course, but the process is so daunting for average civilians pursuing small shipments that there is virtually no danger of any consequences to the agents.

They are supposed to have 30 days to either give legal justification for the seizure or release the package. Har DEE har har. Look up how rigorously this is enforced.

All it would take is a supervisor on either side of the Pacific, on a typical do gooder crusade against the deadly deception of vaping for some focused effort to be put forth to ferret out vaping products with no fear of serious repercussions even if proven wrong.

OUTRAGEOUS eye roll worthy paranoia you say? Take a look around you. Whose side do you think the state is on?
That’s what I’m scared of. I’ve worked a few jobs that have exposed me to various types of agencies like that.

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
So are you guys not going to be able to buy vape gear from China soon?

no. the chinese new year that morphed into the coronavirus = basicly shut down china. they are saying that 2-10-20 they will be baack up and running. idk about that.

I just read one of the articles Heaven Gifts posted about the Coronavirus and when they’ll be back to work...

Dear customers,

Due to the severe coronavirus infection in China, government claims that the Spring Festival Holiday will be prolonged to Feb. 09 to reduce the spread of virus. The whole country is taking effective measures to fight the novel virus. Heaven Gifts will back to work at Feb. 10. So the package shipping will be delayed for 2-3 days. We feel sorry for the incovenience and thanks for your understanding.

During the Holiday, our wholesale promotion and retail sales are still valid to Feb. 12. Please enjoy the shopping and discount at Heaven Gifts.

Regards
Heaven Gifts

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
So are you guys not going to be able to buy vape gear from China soon?

We don’t really know. It’s like the gov’t here is enjoying the tenterhook thing with vaping.

The fact that shipping vape gear from China was suspended because of a “vaping related illness” is not great!

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
HG’s prices were expensive from what I saw. Like $20 above non sale prices here for kits from about a year ago. :why:

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
HG’s prices were expensive from what I saw. Like $20 above non sale prices here for kits from about a year ago. :why:

Sometimes it is the only place to get the specific product we want- not the price for the cheapest.
Heaven Gifts was the only place I could get the Augvape Intake in the purple and they had 1 left in stock, yes a little more expensive, but I got what I wanted.
They do have 20%- 30% off sales quite often , so pricing isn't too bad. All China vendors prices have increased- Fasttech isn't always the cheapest either.
I buy from these vendors when they are the only place that has what I want in stock.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Sometimes it is the only place to get the specific product we want- not the price for the cheapest.
Heaven Gifts was the only place I could get the Augvape Intake in the purple and they had 1 left in stock, yes a little more expensive, but I got what I wanted.
They do have 20%- 30% off sales quite often , so pricing isn't too bad. All China vendors prices have increased- Fasttech isn't always the cheapest either.
I buy from these vendors when they are the only place that has what I want in stock.

Thanks, Snap. I saw a kit twice the price of what I paid a year ago, so I was surprised. But if I wanted it that badly, I’d guess I’d get it!

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
If I am not mistaken, at the time that AliExpress announced their shipping block to the US, there was conversation about them (and the JD group) being part of the Altria conglomerate that also owns Juul. So in other words, their not shipping to the US was part of Juul's plan to rule the damn world.

If that's the case, they can go fuck themselves anyway. They can keep their vape gear, I don't want a damn thing from them.

VU Sponsors